World of Warcraft

anigrel

23-08-2012 16:50:47

Okay, so here's the thread for WoW. I was thinking it could act as a list of who plays, what server, and their toon info.

I just started playing again after a long absence so I'm looking for peoples to play with.

I currently have 1 toon:

Alliance
Server - Argent Dawn
Worgen Warrior - Luckleon, Lvl 10

Arion

21-08-2013 10:39:02

So, is anyone here playing WoW? I just started playing again this morning, and it would be great to actually play with people I know.

Alliance - Dawnbringer
Thanatus (90 Death Knight)

yacks

21-08-2013 10:55:34

I quit before pandaland hit. Had a bunch of toons on Runetotem, but I gave away all my moneys so I likely won't be going back :P
..I do miss Shadowmourne tho.

Arion

21-08-2013 11:23:03

I would be jealous of your Showmourne, if I hadn't finally managed to get my own before I last stopped playing.

I've been pleasantly surprised by panda-land actually. If nothing else, I think it's a better expansion than Cataclysm was.

Completely understand if you have zero desire to come back, but let me know if you do, Yacks.

Malik

22-08-2013 05:45:22

I play occasionally but given the way WoW Works I'm stuck on EU servers :P

And I agree Pandaria was a better expansion than CataclysmI've completely given up on leveling my Paladin despite him having been my main ever since the launch of Vanilla, it's just too much of a pain in the ass to level him, quests that took me 10 minutes to complete with my mage takes half an hour or so to do on my paladin.

Hades

15-01-2014 23:18:04

I play a variety of toons on the Sentinel's server. My main is a Lvl 90 NE Rogue. Pretty fun. I also have a high level warlock and a druid. I have enough room to build a toon on another server, though it seems everyone here is on different ones. It would be nice to get a whole bunch together. It used to be on an aussie server with Troutrooper, which was fun. Good times.