Republic Commando And Battlefront

Blade Dranal

07-07-2005 19:34:46

I'd like to ask all my Obelisk brethren, which of you has Battlefront and/or Republic Commando?

I would like to see with Korras' permission, if those of you who have either would be interested participating in either a competition or a weekly skirmish etc. Something for us to do and keep our senses and skills in prime condition.

Korras

07-07-2005 19:44:53

RC tournament will be coming up, as soon as I can find myself time to check the current patch, and see if MP really works now. I still have a tournament for it to run, complete with rewards.

also, BF is supported for gaming nights, etc, but as with any game in the DJB, SW or not, if I get enough feedback that there is the will for it, I will hold/support a tournament for it.

Aidan Kincaid

07-07-2005 20:05:17

We lack servers for both, and RC is still unpatched and I doubt it ever will be now... lost cause really.

As for BF, we used to have a server but the only people ever playing on it was random morons. Meaning it also failed for DB use... hopefully Battlefront 2 will be good enough to be used for more than a month.

Tyrus

07-07-2005 20:42:04

hey, im not obbie, but i have bf and if that could get fixed i would be interested(even though im krath)

and if not, ill wait for bf2, which i will be getting, that game will be good for both sith and obelisk, (air and ground).

get back to me on that though.....

Blade Dranal

08-07-2005 03:41:41

Battlefront and Republic Commando can be utilized its just a matter of how and when we use them. Republic Commando isn't as broken as you may think, as for Battlefront you shouldn't sum up its use strictly cause all the people you got to play with were morons.

Trooper Kale

17-01-2006 10:55:28

RC won't be pacthed up so we can't do that. but battlefront is and i have both battlefront 1 and 2.

Phantom

09-02-2006 16:11:34

I'd be willing to play a few BF skirmishes, if we can get more interest in it.

Trooper Kale

12-02-2006 16:36:46

i'll get people intersted if it's the last thing i do.

Scyrone

19-04-2006 15:26:26

I have Battlefront 1 and 2, but I could order RC from the library and play it again.

Aabsdu

20-04-2006 19:56:01

I own RC and BFI, and would love to play in a tourney seeing as how I LOVE <3 Republic Commando. The only problem with it is that servers don't have password protection, so assholes tend to mess things up sometimes.