Options Poll

Muz Ashen

03-10-2006 03:13:18

I'm just running an opinion poll to see what you guys would like next.

•More saber hilts: This is obvious. Prolly add a couple at DJK, a few at Equite 1, and a bunch at equite 2.

•More saber colours: people have been begging for Orange and silver blades. Might add a teal, or some other colour, if enough people gang up on it.

•More robe styles: Likely one more kit at Journeyman, one more at DJK, and a few more equite ones.

•More robe colours: Green seems to be the most commonly requested colour. Might add snow-camoflage sets, and classic 'jedi' colours.

•Non-stormtrooper armour: TIE Pilot, Mando, and eventually even Vong bio-armor is in this pile.

•Han Solo: Smuggler gear, vests and holsters, pilots and thieves.

Comments, suggestions, etc, all very welcome, either her•e, or in my in-box.

Ylith Pandemonium

03-10-2006 12:42:49

more hilts would be nice. thats just me thoguh :)

Troutrooper

05-10-2006 02:16:45

I voted for hilts, but I would also support more saber colors (like black) and more robes. However, since you keep releasing greatness, whatever you want to work on, Muz, works for me :D

Shikyo Keibatsu

05-10-2006 02:16:52

I've got my ideas for my custom sabers. Right now, I'd like some more kick ass robes, since I can't get any custom ones for a REALLY long time.

Devani

05-10-2006 02:18:08

Everything you've done has been awesome Muz! I'd be happy with any one of these really but I *think* I voted more robe colors...it was hard for me to choose.

Muz Ashen

05-10-2006 12:53:16

Just so youse guys know...ALL of these plans will be eventually done...this poll is just a way for me to see what you guys want more, so i can pick what I'll work on the soonest.

Fish, the only thing close to a black-bladed saber is a UV saber, and those are restricted to DJM+...with so few people getting DJM, and fewer still wishing to partake in that particular option, I'd much prefer keeping those custom.

Also, if anyone has any ideas....shoot them on here.

Shinichi Endymiron K

05-10-2006 12:58:08

Looks like we need to get a bigger plate.

Odium

05-10-2006 13:12:04

wow...hard choices dude...eh...w/e like everyone says only greatness comes from this office....I'm excited to see whatever you finish in whatever order(I voted though so...)

Sephiroth Kali

05-10-2006 20:18:28

all of the above please.

Dranik

06-10-2006 02:17:38

Muz, I love your work but I am more for a fan of diffrent sorts of things, all of the options sound nice, but I would like to see more military armors, stormtrooper and other stom armors in diffrent colors, maybe even diffrent types of officer uniforms too ;p

Scyrone

06-10-2006 10:58:50

Well, what I'd like to see are some cooler hilts (like the new Spear Saber that Darth Nihl uses, and a Lightwhip, and possibly other cooler designs that you have on the HRLD website) and some other colors (like viridian, bronze, silver, white, and possibly even *dare I say* . . . pink).

Kaine Mandaala

06-10-2006 12:59:38

Lightwhips? I hated that idea even before I was HRLD. I'll just pop in with if it isn't in the films, don't expect it to show up in the DJB.

It may some day - but hopefully won't be around to see it.

Adien Falaut

06-10-2006 13:45:31

The extra hilts would be my choice but yeah all the above that was a hard pick :P

Muz Ashen

07-10-2006 13:03:45

the weird variants on lightsabers *may* be eventually allowed. I've been looking at a lot of EU material and finding some interesting things... But given the extreme rarity of these items (often singular instances), *if* they get allowed, they'll be restricted to DJM or higher...

Devani

07-10-2006 15:34:00

Just more incentive to be active and useful for your clans and get promoted :)

silverRaven

11-10-2006 14:25:34

The whole lightwhips I think should be more of an ACC thing, because they don't exist. You stated as much in the saber guide, that they were energized whips. So that wouldn't qualify as a saber. And the EU stuff, most of that, look at the cultures those things come from, and consider that the DB is still in the pre-Vong era (that means no vong armour, unless we have some kind of time machine lol) and that some of the EU stuff goes beyond our current time period.

My particular choice is the robe colours, because its in high demand. In jedi heiarchy, at the rank of padawan you can dress as you choose. I would think you should take the colours of the warbanners and their equivilant ranks, and have robe colours available at the same ranks. It would work out nicely, I think.

Andan Taldrya Marshall

11-10-2006 15:31:32

The fact that we're a few (fictional) years behind the cannon doesn't mean that we can't have some cool toys to play with, we just have to make sure that the things we have are actually in use during our time period.

For example, if we were set right after the battle of Endor then it would be concievable to have 1-2 squads of TIE Defenders because they had been in very limited production at that point (TIE fighter had you flying T/Ds as part of an elite squad towards the end of the game, which was getting close to Endor). However, because we're set a few years after that it's alright for us to have many more squads of T/Ds because the ship has been in production for longer and there are more of them out there for us to buy.

Don't think that just because we're not at the very front of the star wars time line we can't have some cool things.

Tarax Kor

12-10-2006 16:37:46

But given the extreme rarity of these items (often singular instances), *if* they get allowed, they'll be restricted to DJM or higher...

Doesn't get much higher than DJM, in most cases. :P An odd DP or two about, and GM...but that's about it. :P