What's Next For Me?

Baldor

17-09-2006 02:10:52

I passed the test of Lore but now am confused. Can someone help?

RevengeX

17-09-2006 08:44:21

Once you have passed the Test of Lore, you should have been placed in a House and Clan. The House and/or Clan Envoy should have sent you a welcome email that should have detailed information about advancing. If it does not, try contacting the one who sent the email to you.

Baldor

17-09-2006 09:14:50

Don't belive they did, um I emailed the guy that was asigned to me and the Envoy Leader. No reply. I plan on waiting till later then maybe someone else thanks.

Edited for sentance structure. Please attempt the use of punctuation on your own. -KM

Aabsdu

18-09-2006 22:36:09

What clan are you in?

ruler

22-01-2007 13:47:13

he guys im new here and i like to gain some rank now i understand there is this lore thing i have to do so please tel me were i can find it and let me do it and after this lore thing then wat?

Adien Falaut

24-01-2007 13:20:57

First off on your Test of Lore you need to talk to Anshar Kahn Tarentae, and as far as rank and award just keep active and do your best mostly of all have fun doing it...

Sephiroth Kali

24-01-2007 19:52:54

The link to take the Test of Lore should be on your admin page when you login what clan are you in?

Anshar

24-01-2007 20:53:42

he guys im new here and i like to gain some rank now i understand there is this lore thing i have to do so please tel me were i can find it and let me do it and after this lore thing then wat?

The Test of Lore is the first thing that you have to do, before you can do anything else. By logging in to the Brotherhood website (with the dossier number and password you received in your welcome e-mail), you should have a link at the top of your administrative options that says "Take the Test of Lore" or something like that (I don't remember what the exact words are).

After you've passed the Test of Lore, you'll be placed in the clan you were assigned to (once again, look at your welcome e-mail). Once you've reached the rank of Apprentice, you can do pretty much everything in the Brotherhood.

1. There are 40 or so additional Shadow Academy courses offered that you can take (use the links for the campuses on the left hand side of the Shadow Academy page).

2. There should always be some sort of competition/event going on. These range from small scale events to large scale events. Some are restricted to just your house, others are open to the entire Brotherhood.

In the end, your best bet is to contact your house and clan leaders for details on what's going on. Consuls, Proconsuls, Quaestors, Aediles, and Envoys should all be knowledgeable of something you can do right now.

Overall, activity is the key to advancement.

Sephiroth Kali

25-01-2007 16:49:06

Have I ever mentioned that I love your avatar?