Here are the questions for this week, have fun and good luck. Remember to send your answers to Rasilvenaira (email@example.com
) and Scyrone (firstname.lastname@example.org
). Deadline for these questions is October 6th.
1. This planet is the home planet of Admiral Thrawn.
2. Naga Sadow built great temples on this planet that would later serve as a Rebel Base.
3. This planet was the base of the whole Old Republic.
4. This planet was the home base of the Dark Jedi Brotherhood, but it fell to the Yuuzhan Vong.
5. This planet is the home base of Scholae Palatinae.
6. This planet used to be lush, but was turned to desert by the Rakata, according to Tusken legends.
7. The Jedi had a massive Jedi Library on this planet (the biggest Jedi library yet).
8. The alien species who declare an ‘ar’kai’ are from this world.
9. Revan met Bastila Shan, Carth Onasi, and Davik Kang on this world.
10. This planet has a core of water instead of molten lava or metal.
11. The Shadow Academy from the DJB used to be stationed on this world.
12. This world features the illustrious Cloud City and is famous for it’s Tibanna Gas.
13. The species who worship mother nature, who live in Clan Ships, and were removed from there home by the Yuuzhan Vong lived on this world.
14. The ‘walking-carpets’ live on this world. They are incredibly furry.
15. Sebulba the Dug is from this planet.
16. This world was the home world of the Emperor Reborn.
17. Jaden Korr fought and defeated Marka Ragnos and Tavion on this world.
18. The deep space pilots say ‘angels’ come from this planet.
19. Lightsaber crystals are commonly found on this icy planet.
20. This planet has a dark, icy side, and a fiery, bright side with a medium, warm side in the middle of it. It is home to the people who use their Lekkus for talking.
BONUS QUESTION: On what planet was Aedile Yzarc Rellik born?