Krath Core Exam

Jaysun Adumarii

03-10-2005 08:28:04

I was bored so I decided to do a couple of Shadow Academy courses but whne I came to the Krath Core I ran into some trouble. Some of the questions are about Krath specific things, ie. name a Krath phyle in your house etc. I am in a multi order house so that doesn't apply to me. What do I do?

Kschamehellan

03-10-2005 22:37:13

That's a good question but I assume it would be something like this (anyone with better info can feel free to correct me):

In every house, even multi-order houses, each battle team has a specific chain of command, if not a specific order to which they are attached.

Looking at Satal Keto the first battle team, Satal's Inferno, the head of the phyle is an obelisk sergeant. The whole battle team is an obelisk team even though there are various orders in it (if you don't believe me look at the unoccupied spots-they say Obelisk Trooper TBA). So in my mind this is an Obelisk battle team-even though it is multi-order.

The other team, Satal's wisdom, has as it's leader a Krath Archpriest. And once again, even though the other member in the team is an obelisk I would still call this a Krath phyle, just for the sake of the test.

Hopefully, the person who grades the test will realize you have a MO house and follow a similar logic. But I hope that helps.

Telona

07-10-2005 16:05:20

That test is old and out dated. With Rebirth will come a new name for battleteams that is universal.

If anything you can email Spears or the EP and ask them about it.

Spears

07-10-2005 22:31:05

Simple answer is saying that you are in an MO house. If you leave it blank its a 0.

Noktar

17-10-2005 14:56:50

and what about that emblem on the first question? any tips on how to find it? I've looked for it in a lot of places and have run out of ideas

Uzbad

21-12-2005 21:32:53

Maybe the Krath website.

Krath.org I think

Tsingtao

13-02-2006 19:27:18

check the poll section. it should be at the top.

Jezzie

16-02-2006 10:07:43

I am still struggling with this. I am not finding a poll section. On the other hand, I am getting to read and re-read a lot of stuff! LOL

Shadow

17-02-2006 09:01:51

I think the best thing for any one to do in a situation like this is to contact the peeps over at the SA, I am sure they can give u advice on out dated points in the tests

Tsingtao

20-02-2006 13:16:27

Go to your adminstration menu and you should see a poll.

Here is the link

http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/polling.asp

I've finished the test about a week ago and still have not had the results.

Shadow

21-02-2006 07:19:26

Go to your adminstration menu and you should see a poll.

Here is the link

http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/polling.asp

I've finished the test about a week ago and still have not had the results.

dont worry, i have done several other tests for the SA and are still waiting for replies, you just have to be patient with the peeps marking them, I am sure you will get them back asap

Tsingtao

21-02-2006 09:36:20

That's cool. I am in no rush.

tylanni

21-02-2006 19:56:09

The Krath core test is probably the hardest to navigate. I would actually recommend skipping it until the test is updated. Why learn outdated information? There are some other tests that can apply to promotions in the lower ranks.

Kalak Ragnose

15-04-2007 03:38:28

Nokatar, go into the codex and find The dark side. Look in one of those sections

Fehrytales

17-04-2007 11:49:15

The Krath core test is probably the hardest to navigate. I would actually recommend skipping it until the test is updated. Why learn outdated information? There are some other tests that can apply to promotions in the lower ranks.

Oh is that so, that the Krath Core is outdated?
My Master failed to tell me that and he has given me 5 tests to finish to get a promotion in rank. One of the 5 tests is Krath Core. I have not taken it... yet, because I too a bit confused.

Thanks for the info, I will check it out with my Master again before I take the test.