Have Questions?

Gryffon

25-02-2007 20:18:33

While it's hard to judge RPG interest in the DB as a whole, there are some members that do enjoy playing both the D20 and WEG versions of the Star Wars RPG.

Being an avid gamer, I just wanted to extend an offer to help those people who may be looking for answers on how to incorporate the Brotherhood into their home games. I am more versed in the D20 system, own most of the current expansions, and a number of the original edition as well.

I would like at some time to start compiling some source information, perhaps a few DB-specific prestige classes, NPC source material, and system information that is usuable in the D20 Universe.

I will do my best to answer any questions relevant to D20 that people may have.

*Note: This is not in any official capacity, I just enjoying furthering the gaming community. Role-playing has provided me with numerous good times and memories, and I seek to give some of that back in whatever ways I can.

Adien Falaut

02-03-2007 15:06:17

I admit I'm a noob at D20 and got alot to learn but I've been trying to get a character sheet filled out for a while now any advice would be great the whole thing seems a bit much to figure out especially the modifiers and all.

Gryffon

03-03-2007 12:09:26

I created a new post with some information and examples about the Character sheet. Hopefully that should help.

Adien Falaut

04-03-2007 15:31:29

Thanks