Name Change

Seti I Shadim

14-03-2007 05:12:39

Sorry to bother people with such a trivial concern. However, I changed my name from Seti al-Shadim to Seti I Shadim. I have searched but I can't find a way to change my name. :lol: I wouldn't really care, except that without my correct name, my rank is not updated. Any help anyone could offer on this problem would be greatly appreciated. :D

Thanks,

ACO Seti I Shadim

Zeron

14-03-2007 05:16:20

as i see its not enabled for you to change your forum usnername, so you must contact an administrator, he can change that

Kaine Mandaala

14-03-2007 08:44:46

Yes I can... but first you must bring me...

A shrubbery!

No, in all seriousness, just throw me an e-mail. Just saying it on the forums isn't enough - it's for tracking purposes, just in case someone somehow got ahold of your account, blah blah blah...

Seti I Shadim

15-03-2007 06:55:08

Yes I can... but first you must bring me...

A shrubbery!

No, in all seriousness, just throw me an e-mail. Just saying it on the forums isn't enough - it's for tracking purposes, just in case someone somehow got ahold of your account, blah blah blah...

"Running away, eh?! You yellow bastards, come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!"

Oh....right, I'll do you for that. lol

I send an email. Thank you both. :D

-Seti

Aabsdu

15-03-2007 22:17:04

I think you should really make him get you a shrubbery. And then you could make him spend a whole day saying nothing but, "Nie"