Yu Report 24/7/2005

Vardar

23-07-2005 20:03:39

Yu Report

News

Er…there doesn’t seem to be much news concerning the Battle Team this week…but I can’t be blamed for that, can I?

Welcome Acolyte Alistair. Welcome your new comrade, guys, and be good around the new people that come into Yu, make me proud ^ ^

Medals

Vardar Fen’Amar Ordo – Crescent with Quartz Star (1)
Rayf Bynne – Clusters of Fire (13)
Rax Joris – Nothing this week…
X-Pilot – Clusters of Fire (4)
Alistair – Nothing this week…

Well, Rax and Alistair are currently away, so they really can’t be blamed for not getting anything. I, on the other hand, am around but I only got one medal, so go ahead and slap me, I’ll try to do better next week….

Competitions

Well…for the Yu Battle Team we have the Warming up the Team competition…no one has participated yet, come on everybody, u still have 2 weeks (approximately) so hurry up and go play some JA or JO matches, or both.

http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1074

That’s the link, check it out and go play, I’m usually around so drop me a line if u want to play against me, but u guys have to play against each other too…not just who asks u to, have some initiative…

Roster

Commander Jedi Fen’Amar Ordo
Flight Member – Rayf Bynne
Flight Member – X-Pilot
Flight Member – Tavin Longspear
Flight Leader – Rax Joris
Flight Member – Alistair

Glory is fleeting, but darkness is forever,

Vardar

JH Vardar (Sith)/CMDR/Tridens of Tarentum
SC / StA / DC-KC / Cr-2S-2E / CF-BlF-RF-GF / LSS / SI / S:-1R
{SA: U:TL - U:TE - G:LS - G:IRC - G:MSN - O:CORE - S:CORE - S:ISET - S:ESET - S:TAC}

smoke20

23-07-2005 23:05:27

actually vardar, you dont haveto post here on the message board if you dont want to, its deffiently nice to see what the battle team is up to....the only reason I posted the QUA reports on the message board is Pyralis useto add them here, and I didnt want to break what he started.....its deffiently nice for Gladius to also see what were up to.