A son of the Sith returns

Anonymous

24-08-2005 18:12:30

"Unidentified TIE Defender, state your rank, name and reason forme not having you and your ship returned to their most elemental state."

The Dark Jedi Knight looked slightly to his port and could feel the presence of the flight control officer, though he could not see him. This officer did not know him so he would be spared death, but only just. Daryus emergeded himself into the darkness, then clicked his broadcast button.

"You would do well to listen closely for I will not repeat myself. If you will notice, my transponder is broadcasting in the open. Do not presume to hold power over me by wasting my time in asking stupid questions."
The operator responded instantly. "Who do you think you are?! I am the operator. You answer my questions not di....)

There was a choking sound heard. "See now you did not listen to me. But as you seem to want to incure my wrath, so be it. I will explain who I am, and you better hope that I finish before you run out of air. I am Dark Jedi Knight Daryus Zalyn'Cya Bloodfyre, returning to House Gladius from the Rogues. I request and audience with Battlemaster Welshman Corsair Tarentae, Quaestor of House Gladius." With that he released his grip on the operator and awaited his verification of his credentials. Daryus had long been away from the asteroid belt that his House called home. Far too long. But his strength in the dark force had grown strong, and now was the time to return to the House, and assist in making it into the Elite starfighter force that it is destined to become.

"My apologies Sith Zalyn'Cya Bloodfyre" Daryus noticed the correct use of his honorific title, "QUA Corsair-Tarentae requests that you land and head immediately to his inner sanctum."

After landing his Defender and shutting it down to standby mode, Daryus made his way to the most dangerous meeting he had ever had. By all rights, the Battlemaster could strike him dead for taking a leave during the last Sith War. But he did not believe that this would be the case. He did carry the honorific surname of Bloodfyre, which still counted for something. But he also knew that adept pilots where few and far between in the House, and that the Clan could do nothing to assist. He had maybe a 50% chance of leaving this meeting alive. But life without risk is not worth living.

The grand doors to the inner sanctum swung open upon his approach. He entered, and strode to within 10 steps of the raised platform and thrown-like chair upon which the Battlemaster sat. He lowered himself to one knee and bowed before the Battlemaster.

After what seemed like hours Welshman finally spoke. "You realize that the only reason you are still alive is because of who your master is, yes?" Daryus understood well the point being made. For many years DJM Sith Bloodfyre-Tarentae has been an key leader in Clan Tarentum, and even now serves as the Sith High Warrior. "I understand."

After another brief silence, the QUA spoke "Good. Do not give me cause to regret allowing you to return. Rise Shadowhunter. You will be assigned a slot in one of the flight squadrons. You will not be assigned a lead role at this time. You must once again prove yourself, for though I respect the High Warrior, I am not him, and do not see you in as positive a light. Serve me well, and all will be forgotten." With that, the Battlemaster began to stride from his inner sanctum, but stopped at the threshold. Daryus felt his heart stop beating for nearly 10 seconds. "Fail me, and I will break you and cast you at the feet of your Master" And with that he was gone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(ooc) Well I have been on 'vacation' long enough, and it is high time I get back into the swing of things. Pending leadership approval, I am coming back into Gladius as a Sith. Never was one for the ground game, and seems like we need more pilots here anyways. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Daryus

Tyrus

27-08-2005 09:35:20

welcome back

Sato Khan

27-08-2005 20:54:58

) Well I have been on 'vacation' long enough, and it is high time I get back into the swing of things. Pending leadership approval, I am coming back into Gladius as a Sith. Never was one for the ground game, and seems like we need more pilots here anyways. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Welcome back...there's always a need for pilots B)

Rage

28-08-2005 04:31:52

doesnt mean we couldnt use a good fighter :P

Anonymous

28-08-2005 04:59:09

Thanks for those warm welcomes. I will endeavor to make you all proud to have me among you.

Windos

28-08-2005 05:36:00

Welcome man, enjoy ya Sig, think of it as a welcome back pressy