inactivity

maikeru

23-08-2005 20:12:22

Hi guys.

I'm sorry i was inactive. First off all this was the worst week ever of my entire life. First i get sick and have some kind off disease in my belly. Then my computer crashed. And if that wasn't all... I lost someone who was verry important to me. And all of that in 1 week. :'( :'(

So i'm verry sorry, and i think that i will stay a little bit inactive. But i will be checking the forum and all other things once a day. But i will be active once again.

In Darkness Maikeru.

Dark Killer

24-08-2005 04:50:04

No worries : it was hollydays period, wasn't it ? ;)

Ylith Pandemonium

24-08-2005 10:40:03

If anyone has to say something to Maikeru you can sya it to me
I know him personally and will inform him if you need to ;)

Hope to see you soon back Maik ;)

Dox

26-08-2005 09:31:20

And btw you're back in daemoni.

Sato Khan

27-08-2005 20:50:52

Hi guys.

I'm sorry i was inactive. First off all this was the worst week ever of my entire life. First i get sick and have some kind off disease in my belly. Then my computer crashed. And if that wasn't all... I lost someone who was verry important to me. And all of that in 1 week.  :'(  :'(

So i'm verry sorry, and i think that i will stay a little bit inactive. But i will be checking the forum and all other things once a day. But i will be active once again.

Sorry to hear about the bad news Maik...I hope everything gets better soon.

maikeru

28-08-2005 16:45:06

hehe.. Thank you all giving me good news and stuff. I'm much better now thanks to friends and everyone standing by me. :)