Phoenix Updates

Quintan Tylax

12-01-2009 09:35:18

Greetings everyone :) Just a mini update, not enough yet to warrant a report but just a few things to be looking forward to concerning the Battle Team.

As always, if your active and interested in joining the Battle Team please email myself, and our house summit.

Some things I'm currently working on:

Starting a Run-on for each new member of the house for their induction ceremony. I'm still deciding where the run-on threads will call home without cluttering message boards.

Researching and possibly putting forth a private access forum for members only and House summit. If this is created this is where the run-ons will be. This is where ice cream and cookies will be stored and all our voo doo ceremonies will be brought to fruition.

Getting together the first mini competition for the Battle team. This will be something that shouldn't take more than an hour of our time to do, something light and in line with the rest of the DB comps. I'm taking suggestions from phyle members.

For those that wish to be apart of Phoenix and are not still on the roster, it is because I have not gotten an email from you. Shoot it on over and we will get things done. James your technically on there, just waiting on Summit to add you.

Thats it :), just thought I'd let people know stuff was getting done :P.

JH Quintan

James

04-02-2009 18:52:05

Greetings everyone :)  Just a mini update, not enough yet to warrant a report but just a few things to be looking forward to concerning the Battle Team.

As always, if your active and interested in joining the Battle Team please email myself, and our house summit.

Some things I'm currently working on:

Starting a Run-on for each new member of the house for their induction ceremony.  I'm still deciding where the run-on threads will call home without cluttering message boards.

Researching and possibly putting forth a private access forum for members only and House summit.  If this is created this is where the run-ons will be.  This is where ice cream and cookies will be stored and all our voo doo ceremonies will be brought to fruition.

Getting together the first mini competition for the Battle team.  This will be something that shouldn't take more than an hour of our time to do, something light and in line with the rest of the DB comps.  I'm taking suggestions from phyle members.

For those that wish to be apart of Phoenix and are not still on the roster, it is because I have not gotten an email from you.  Shoot it on over and we will get things done.  James your technically on there, just waiting on Summit to add you.

Thats it :), just thought I'd let people know stuff was getting done :P.

JH Quintan

Not to add to an old thread or anything, but good job Quintan! Your doing an awesome job. And so far it's been great serving in the Phoenix battle group.