Ekky Forum Topic

DarkAmiz

09-09-2007 10:54:22

Dark Greetings all,

I see that most of us are inactive on the forums, and since this is another fun way to communicate, I suggest we make use of it :)

I see Archanis having competitions and I'm getting jealous. Personally, IRL I will be quite busy the coming weeks, but I would have liked something dark and dangerous to relief my brains with.

We should start some competition(lots) soon. I hear Duga mention Ekky doing something in his report, lets get active people :P just a thought from me...

:lol: FOR TALDRYAN(Ekky!!!)

Oh btw, is there a way someone non-leader can submit a comp to the MAA? That would be fun :D :w00t: :P :lol: :)

Ace

09-09-2007 14:00:40

I was bored and just happen to be looking at the ekky forum so let me see if I can give a god answer ;)

You all know this but I am going to say it anyway :P , ROs for more serious comps on the message board and captions that are just fun :D

Thats what comes to mind in 5 minutes about thinking about this, but be creative and come up with something less original i guess.

And yes Amiz, anyone can send in a request to the MAA for a competition.

Hel-Pa Sklib

09-09-2007 23:24:36

A super-big-and-fun Ekky competition series is on its way, so just sit tight. It's going to rock your socks.

As for non-leaders submitting comps, you can submit them. Thing is, if you want them to involve the BT or the House they need to be approved by Vodo and myself. If you guys ever want to do stuff like that, feel free; it puts an impression on me when I see you guys stepping up and doing that kind of thing.

DarkAmiz

10-09-2007 01:43:30

okay :D I have a few comps up my sleeve I wanna try, but since this Ekky comp thing is coming up, I'll sit tight and see what happens :) X-)

*is excited*

in the meantime, I'm wondering how many people actually still visit the forums nowadays :huh: but seeing these two responses, well maybe some other peepz are still around ;)

Bubbles

10-09-2007 12:27:52

I'm still here too :) I try and check the forums most days, just incase someone decides to post ;)

Maybe have a chat with Sklib about when's best to run your comps - if they're short then you may find there's time to run one or two before the 'big' Ekky comp hits us - just a thought!!

Bubbs
xxx

Vodo

11-09-2007 09:17:00

/me hugs bubbles

I like to see initiative. It says, "I want to bed Arcona over a pygmy Mule".
Keep it up~

Hel-Pa Sklib

12-09-2007 19:46:41

Amiz, shoot me an email and we might be able to run one or two.