Hex Battle Team

Tiberius

11-02-2005 12:54:25

Okay Ladies and Gentlemen, this topic is about Battle team Hex. Now I would like some constructive feed back on how Hex is progressing thus far, and any improvements that might be needed to make the whole Battle team experience more comfortable.

What do I need to do to generate activity from you all?

Tell me what you want to see, in terms of Competitions and events?

Do you want Role playing activities and Run ons? If yes, I can start creating them, as I have done in the past.

What would you like to change about Hex, if you had the choice? And you better not say your bloody nosey Tetrarch :P If you want a new motto, or even a new name for the Battle team; or if you want a story line ( made by you) that defines you as seperate from other Ektrosian.

Maybe you want a small competition between Hex and Pheonix, who knows. The only way some one will know is if you post on this message board or send me a private emial. One way or the other, I would really appreciate some feed back so that I can better serve you.

Tiberius

Aidan Kincaid

11-02-2005 17:17:43

I think having two sig images has been illegalized - might want to remove of one before they start yelling at you.

Anonymous

17-02-2005 07:59:15

I'm just going to say more group activities. I think that this phyle just needs to get a llittle closer knit. If there was a comp or something that forced us to A. work together or B. research each other, then the phyle would benefit. I personally don't know everyone and I don't think that they know me, so if that were possible... That's just an idea, and that's about all I have to say, so take it away Tibby!

Alanna

17-02-2005 08:44:37

This wasn't actually directed at me, but I'll butt in anyways :P

I always used to find that, at the phyle level, ppl often wanted short, fun comps. Things like 1 page max stories, or silly graffiti comps that are done in under a week. A fast turn over of comps that take less than 1/2 hour to do.

They get so many large competitions at house/clan/brotherhood level that it's nice to have something quick and easy to do when you feel like being active for 10 mins.

...of course, this being Tally, I might be preaching to the converted here :P

I also found that ppl prefer relaxed comps where they don't have to participate (again, they get a lot of that from other places). True, there might be times when no-one enters the comp, but you'll find that ppl quickly cotton onto the fact that these are easy comps to get little medals from...

Just my 2 cents B)

Vodo

25-02-2005 17:46:48

I fully agree with lannie. a seires of short easy comps would be fun> Sure, the weekly trivia is interesting, but sometimes it gets old, and I check the comps. board for new activities to particiapte in and only the other Phyles from Clans like CSP and Arcona are running comps that small.

PRT Vodo Biask

Dark Sabre

01-03-2005 22:25:13

Well in April run the Independence Games, usually with Kiann in charge, which are a series of small competitions. Those should be fun, especially if they run on a similar system as before. More details as they come.

Tiberius

02-03-2005 09:29:55

Untill april I have a few MB competitions that should be of notable attachment.

1) One word Run on competition: this is purely participation based, as long as the sentences make some sense. No double posting or any other kind of repeated posting. Other that that, there are no rules, have fun. At the end of March the numbers will be tallied and the most number of posts will win the comp. Open to the entire house.

2) A actual Run on: This is a story line that I am developing, also will run for only one month. Keep to the plot, good spelling and grammer is a must. So proof read before posting. Open to the entire house.

That is all.

Blade

08-05-2005 18:31:14

This wasn't actually directed at me, but I'll butt in anyways  :P

Well, if it wasn't such a cute butt then we'd mind :P

Chaosrain

09-05-2005 19:43:36

Come back Blade, you know you want to...

Bubbles

10-05-2005 02:42:27

Whoo!! Bladey :) I have ice-cream.......

Carrnn

07-07-2005 01:42:12

I only recently became a member but im gonna have my 2 cents worth!

I haven't noticed any hex comps but i aint really be looking but neways heres my point:

More MEDIUM length comps...lol :)

Carrnn

07-07-2005 01:42:52

whoa, this threads old..maybe some1 could clean out all the old threads?

Karnn

08-07-2005 09:25:00

How do i join a battle team

Karnn

08-07-2005 09:25:31

I really wanna know

Karnn

08-07-2005 09:26:19

Carrnn i ahve done alot for u so tell me

Chaosrain

08-07-2005 22:28:38

Karnn you are in Hex and try not to post multiple posts in a row. If you need to add something just edit your old post.

Karnn

09-07-2005 02:16:08

soz

Carrnn

21-07-2005 04:45:37

basically Karnn you are put into a battle team as soon as you get to (apprentice?)

EDIT: whoa this thread is old........................i though he posted that recently.. :$

Alanna

21-07-2005 07:11:31

basically Karnn you are put into a battle team as soon as you get to (apprentice?)

EDIT: whoa this thread is old........................i though he posted that recently.. :$

Hmm... y'know. I'm not actually sure when you get put into a BT.

I'll find out. I think that both you and Karnn would do well in a phyle...

Chaosrain

22-07-2005 19:00:16

Hmm... y'know. I'm not actually sure when you get put into a BT.

I'll find out. I think that both you and Karnn would do well in a phyle...

Well they have both been in Hex for awhile now. Also I try to put all the NOV+ people into a Battle Team.

Tiberius

23-07-2005 11:39:05

ACO Karnn is not in Hex last time i checked! He is an independant! I suggest you rectify the situation Chaos! :P

Chaosrain

23-07-2005 14:54:16

O yeah it filled up before I could put him in it last time, my bad =P Hey Tib why don't you run a comp or two?

Ricco Vao

18-07-2006 14:09:19

Hey Dalthid I have trained with Vess and I have also won in the GJW ACC im not sure if that counts but if it doesn't how do I fight in the Proving Ground there is no option for it. there is ;

TRAINING ANEX
CLAN HALLS
BROTHRHOOD HALLS
Great Jedi Wars
6th GJW
Arcona ACC Ladder

any help would be appreciated but could you email me im not on the forums alot so...

thanks

JH Ricco Vao

Blade

05-09-2006 18:06:58

What up Hex?

I am Malevolent Blade, once TET, now Tyro of this phlye. Just thought I'd say hello and see if anyone else is breathing around here ;)

Soooo... Who's Death, Plague, Pestilence, and War?

Baron Zarco

05-09-2006 19:18:36

This is just my opinion but the four, as yet, are as follows:

War is KP Tiberius Serpentium;

DJK Ricco Vao is Pestilence;

PRT Sorrow is working hard for the Famine spot;

and I, of course...am Death.

There are seven seals to be broken though and we are taking applications.

We reserve the right to add additional Horsemen and seals as needed. We are an equal opportunity Apocalypse.

Thanks for asking.

I apologize for placing this information in another phyle's board but the question was asked here.

Blade

05-09-2006 19:32:48

I was TET over all three at one time or another. They all seemed to run together... I think I was the last HoA TET...before it was closed :P

That was a long time ago....

Baron Zarco

05-09-2006 19:46:55

in a galaxy far, far away???

Blade

06-09-2006 21:23:38

hehe, at least in a different system :P

Chaosrain

07-09-2006 20:45:10

So... whats with the HoA talk in the Hex thread? =P

Baron Zarco

08-09-2006 09:03:41

I regularly check the message boards. I saw someone had a question about HoA and I answered it. I thought the text of my answer had made that clear as well as pointed out that the question was, perhaps, in the wrong thread. I suppose I had the choice of ignoring the question or answering it. I chose to answer it.

Blade

08-09-2006 16:15:49

My fault for having oldtimers :P

You know how easy it is to confuse me :P

Hel-Pa Sklib

09-09-2006 00:11:12

Ahoy everybody! This is your new TET/SGT (whatever you want to call it). I'm going to work on making a formal IC post introducing myself to everyone, so hang tight!

DarkAmiz

30-09-2006 21:42:53

hi all :D me new... what do you do in here?

*muching*

ACO DarkAmiz

Rannik

01-10-2006 01:20:03

Hey HEX!!!! Waz up? Im a new member to Clan Taldryan, House Ektrosis AND Battle Team Hex. I was once the Tetrarch of a Battle Team in House Satal Keto of Clan Plagueis, so I do have some idea of what a BT does. Hehe....

Kinda weird for a SITH to be a TET......

Andan Taldrya Marshall

01-10-2006 14:30:57

Ya, it's a little weird to have a Sith as a TET but that's left over from when each house was single order. Each BT has an order assigned to it (all of Ekky's are Krath because Ekky was Taldryan's Krath house) and if you match the position title with the leader's order rather then the BT's order that person doesn't show up as the leader on the roster. Go figure, it's a code monkey problem that's pretty low on the list of things to sort out.

Amiz, can you do me a favor and cut that image down some? The max size for signatures is 500x150 pixils. I didn't measure that pic but mine's about 150 and your's is much taller then my sig pic. Thanks.

Rannik

02-10-2006 21:01:42

Kinda quiet.... Like, scary quiet.........

Hel-Pa Sklib

02-10-2006 21:09:31

Not much goes on in this thread. IRC is our main hangout.

DarkAmiz

12-10-2006 22:30:28

done Crix

hope thats better

maybe we should do a party around here once in a while.... we could invite everyone from taldryan.... :w00t:

Vodo

13-10-2006 17:02:51

naw, for now, an Ekky party... Taldryan is great, and I love everyone in it, but I've been around enough to know hwere the ice cream flows from. Bubbs and Alanna. Both are from Ekky, so hence, any party we hold, needs to honor them, and therefore their "party favors".

^_^

you'll thank me later!

DarkAmiz

13-10-2006 18:01:08

Hm, i dunno.... but true, ice cream and cookies come from those two beloved masters ^_^

Hel-Pa Sklib

18-10-2006 21:06:14

*sigh*

I myself am not interested in the whole "ice-cream, cookies, etc." at all. Just never really got into that thing.

Blade

25-10-2006 17:23:34

*sigh*

I myself am not interested in the whole "ice-cream, cookies, etc." at all. Just never really got into that thing.

Bubbs has the best Ice Cream of anyone I know :)

Of course, I am sort of biased as she was my first Master, many years ago ;)

Vodo

26-10-2006 00:30:12

BLASPHEMEY!!!!!!!!!

HE MUST REPENT OR BE BURNED AT THE PYRE OF THE ALMIGHTY COOKIE!!!!!

*rabblerabblerabble!!!*

DarkAmiz

26-10-2006 11:11:41

yea, cookies above icey cream!!!!!!!

LANNNNNIIIIEEE!!!! :P

Hel-Pa Sklib

26-10-2006 18:26:07

*sigh*

DarkAmiz

28-10-2006 21:25:17

is that all? o_O

Blade

29-10-2006 11:28:16

I'm bored, so I'll see you all whenever I come back this way again.

DarkAmiz

04-11-2006 11:21:52

hi guys, is there another bloody way to get cfs other than acc or games coz i dont have any online games

Hel-Pa Sklib

04-11-2006 12:05:37

Nope. :)

Vodo

09-11-2006 13:45:52

Hey Hel-pa, the ACC battle tourny thing is going pretty slow. Maybe you could get some small scale competiutions going. Maybe a "Supremacy of Hex" competition. Caption comps, fiction, run-ons, graphics, poems, the works...

just an idea...

Hel-Pa Sklib

09-11-2006 16:38:13

Sorry, I've been swamped with work lately. I was thinking of a caption contest, but I've had a [Expletive Deleted]load of papers and tests lately. Sorry for any inconvenience.

DarkAmiz

13-11-2006 09:08:56

hmm, inconvenience indeed.... oh well

*goes back to watching sa*

Daar-Kareth

31-12-2006 16:33:52

hey getting ready for some gaming after new years gonna try to win some cresents :)

Hel-Pa Sklib

02-01-2007 19:30:57

Hope to see you on some gaming nights. :)

Vodo

05-01-2007 23:02:47

It has been nine days since my last post in the Hex BT Run-On for the shadow academy. Sadly, this was also the last post anyone had. Frankly, the BTs in the running for the winning have twice as many posts, and very good stories to boot. Amiz, Rannik, Hel-Pa, I say we throw in the towel for this one, becuase as it stands, there is zero chance of us winning. Well, I take that back, we have a better chance than the HoA, but they are in the same boat as us.

Before we commit to another activity like this, I suggest a series of activity pushing comps like captions, one word run ons, ect.

For now, I say we, FOR FUN hold a RO of our own, for the new guys, and the inexperianced to practice. As Tetrarch, Hel-pa, you could probably line up small participation awards, nothing about a Cr-T.

Hel-Pa Sklib

06-01-2007 12:32:28

I'm more than willing to post. I've been checking the thread daily, seeing if anyone else posted. Unfortunately, our members don't do anything unless I spank them or offer them candy. I could come up with an RO, might take me a bit to come up with a good story line. Let's see how long it takes everyone to look at this thread.

Ravan Dark

20-01-2007 13:32:34

Maybe a KotOR or KotOR II: TSL mod competition?

Vodo

21-01-2007 16:35:45

Kotor I and II are rarely played or utilized here as far as I know.

but on another line of thought, Hel-Pa, I'll be sending you a priliminary story idea for the Run-On soon

DarkAmiz

09-02-2007 09:20:56

neone know how to remove the spammer sticker <.< pls help neone

oh, and long time no see everyone, how are you all?

Vodo

09-02-2007 10:05:50

no idea. I think an Admin has to do it.

I'm well, but I believe Sklib needs to talk to you.
maybe you should check in with him over E-mail, AIM, or IRC

DarkAmiz

09-02-2007 22:18:11

need to talk to me? with what? about what? sigh, oh well

update me on my next turn to post in the run on, thx

Hel-Pa Sklib

10-02-2007 14:57:32

I send emails to everyone when they need to post, no worries.

crakaduce

05-03-2007 18:46:20

hello all whats happenen

Hel-Pa Sklib

05-03-2007 22:31:07

Not much, I see you're working on your promo reqs. Good job. :)

Vodo

11-03-2007 18:03:10

"Please come in", Vodo stood aside so that Amiz could enter his chambers.

Vodo's personal Quarters were comfortable, and simple. His War Banner hung, underlit, on the wall away from the entrance so that every visistor knew who's sanctum they had violated. Vodo gestured to the couch along another wall, and went to his food preparation counter to retrieve a glass of water for the journeyman.

"And you'll be auditioning for the part of Uliq Qel-Droma?"

Before the lesser Dark jedi Could answer, the Knight blabbered on, "Great. In this dramatization, we're looking to capture the essence of the old wars. The glory, the power, the raw, gut wrenching tragedy of it all. Tetrarch Sklib is lined up to play the part of Nomi Sunrider..." Vodo paused, grimacing, "And Nexus has been assigned the part of Master Odo Siask Baas."

Amiz took a drink of water, threatened in the presence of the maniacal wannabe director. He opened his mouth to say something but was cut short by Vodo once more, "Qel-Droma is the fallen hero of this play. Once a bright, well trained Padawan of the Jedi, he is seduced by the Dark Side, and kills his master. He's stripped of the force, and lives alone on an Ice World till he is brought back to the force, only to be killed by a vigilanty. You think you could play such a character?"

Amiz gulped.

"GREAT! Practice begins tommorow after first hour classes. Be there, or I will send Benevolent Whiner a note saying one of his favorite play toys is ready for an encounter of the thirsd kind. Understand?"

-out of character-
I'm bored... You can totally disregard this for any future posting, or worthwhile BT news...

Hel-Pa Sklib

12-03-2007 00:54:43

O_o

Vodo

20-03-2007 13:38:07

tada!!!!

a really crappy Hex Symbol/banner!!!!

love it, lick it, do all sorts of wierd things to it

DarkAmiz

21-03-2007 09:35:29

As DarkAmiz ponders what Vodo could have been talking about, he suddenly brightened, hey, at least now at last i can pretend to be a dark jedi AND be a nova :D

Hel-Pa Sklib

30-05-2007 15:24:06

Speak! Show me what Hex is made of nowadays!

DarkAmiz

18-08-2007 06:10:17

um... were made up of 90% cookies and 10 % fun :P

edit: PING PING POKE POKE, WAKE UP PEOPLE

get doing something :P i see other houses hosting weird comps and stuff, and i deman to know where ours are!

Anubis Kahn

14-09-2007 20:28:08

Yeah, what they said!

DarkAmiz

15-09-2007 01:05:56

lol, feel free to shoot me for help on anything :P

edit : me hates those no double posting rules :P

"Well people, it seems Ektrosis started a run on about some big library or something. As it also seems we are Ektrosians, let us pull our might together and help create history!"

--In other words, participate in the run on :P

--am accepting emails on questions or such, if there are any

DarkAmiz

05-10-2007 18:14:29

Well, to hell be the no double posting rule. I am BTL and supposed this BT thread is mine to control :P mwahahahaha.

Alright, on to business. Hex warriors don't seem too keen on participating, being active, and doing anything other than game at the moment. Or so it seems to me.

I encourage you to continue gaming, and shoot me back that email I sent to all of you. A short yes won't take much time would it.

So here's a list on what you CAN do, if you ever need/want to. It will help you in your promotions, and help you get through your trials. I will be including it in my next report, but here's basically what you CAN do:

-Write a short post or two in the Library of Lears run on event.
-Do the Arconan resurrection comps <---Only for activity points, if not much else
-Do the October MTs
-Play in Gaming Nights, October Gaming Tournament, and ICTE

Do not forget to CC the house summit, namely the Quaestor and Aedile

DarkAmiz

10-10-2007 22:05:32

New website: http://battleteamhex.s5.com

Vardar

15-10-2007 17:40:00

I'm posting in the Hex forum! It's a first! Hail Vardar!

Anyway, I'm here because I was shoved in here. Apparently our good Quaestor Sklibbles decided Hex didn't have many active people and since I was close at hand...

I bet he was just sitting one night and thought 'Hm.. let me stick Vardar in there, see what happens..'.

Well let me give out some impressions 'til now. ....I'm guessing Hex is a dying Battle Team on which Sklib made an attempt at revival by throwing an active person in there. i.e. me :P
The actual active people I can count are...me and Amiz. I'm very disappointed, seriously. I'm not even getting satisfaction from trying to keep active...because me and him are the only ones doing anything. Seriously, I'll bet the people in rogues are more active than this bunch.

Conclusion: I hate you all. Get active.

Vardar

Sliver

27-10-2007 01:47:17

I would like to intoduce myself to the battle team, although it looks like theres been some trouble getting posters, worry not though, I shall save you! I can talk to myself for hours, I dont need other posts...
So, how have I been today? Oh, not bad, how about myself? Pretty good thank me...
yea...
anyway, im new to site and battle team, so let me know whats going on.

Conclusion: Oh no! Varder hates me, my world as I know it has come to an end! Oh the horror, the agony, the shame... I dont... Ok, I'll stop now... :D hey, at least I wasnt talking to myself again!

oh, and i definately licked vodo's banner up there, it tasted like cookies...

Sliver

DarkAmiz

27-10-2007 08:30:22

yo sliver dude :D

welcome to the BT. I always needed someone to become my slave and do all my paperwork... well nevermind that that.

if ya need anything, bug me. i like it. well, i love it.

so welcome. and keep on babbling, i like that too :)

...:)

Sliver

27-10-2007 12:02:48

I come to hex in search of cookies, ive heard you can find some around here...
*smells amiz*
you smell of cookies!
*bites amiz*
but you taste of bird... :(

maybe i should do a competition, but which one should i do?
well dont ask me! ask amiz.
oh be quiet i wasnt talking to myself!
oh, i apologize...
NO I DONT, why would i apologize it was me that said it!
all right, all right, i shouldnt get so worked up over these things.
i'm not worked up! i'm the only one thats worked up!
just ask amiz my question!

so, i (and myself) am looking for a comp to do, but i dont want to spend forever doing it, i need something short for the first one. ive been informed that doing a comp will once again raise my rank, so just throw something quick at me if you find one.

DarkAmiz

27-10-2007 14:21:02

...it may be too late to enter ekky's poems comp, but then just pretend u live in a +255 gmt time zone and sklib might let you enter...

just write about leaving a big big big library with all the cookies you can eat... and... freedom! yes freedom. so go, quickly send it to sklib and vodo before it ends in... say 9 hours? good luck.

*babbles nonsense twenty two times*

gogogogogogogo

edit: oh and remember, its a POEM. POEM. POEM. there, you heard me. gogogogogogo

Sliver

27-10-2007 14:24:45

a... wha...??? wait wait wait, more directions! a library of cookies? the precious is lost... so lost... so confused...

DarkAmiz

27-10-2007 22:36:35

i guess you're too late now...

but hmm, look:

2. Poetry: Write a poem about how great it is to be free of the Library now that the conflict was resolved

email it to vodo(rublez_ftw@hotmail.com) and sklib (heldpeach@gmail.com)

but if you didnt make it on time, theres alwas my comp on the 1st of november to look forward to, and if there are more active people, i might make it a weekly affair...

:P

Sliver

27-10-2007 22:49:22

well, considering my lack of knowledge of this library... i think i will look forward to your comp. your comp which would be??? or have you not released the specifics yet?

Just did Bubbles Ice Cream Adventure!
and...
Just took the history of the sith empire 1, 2, and 3 along with sith core and passed obilisk core with 100% - almost got that philosophy degree, just got to take force philosophy now...
and...
Started my qualifying fight in the ACC with the combat master.

What news from the rest of HEX?

hey Amiz, do you ever play JKO online?

DarkAmiz

30-10-2007 10:36:20

JKO= Jedi Outcast? I used to, back when my lastpc was still whole... i dont think its worth it to install it on my temp pc, but hmm

my comp is in the oncoming comps part of the comps page...

look forward to it :P

Sliver

30-10-2007 11:52:07

ah, i will! it will probably be better than writing papers for school...

and of course JKO is outcast! i cant seem to do that jumping heavy style attack on it, or, i cant seem to do it often enough to use it in a fight... so what does the HEX leader play these days?

DarkAmiz

31-10-2007 10:29:53

hehe, i was never able to do those stuff... until i stumbled upon them recently! well... to tell you the truth with my current pc I barely game, but nowadays I write in the ACC. do qualify soon so i can fight you :)

in a few hours i will post my comp somewhere in this forum(my comps will start at +8 gmt). :) :)

Sliver

31-10-2007 15:01:37

im in the process of fighting my qualifier right now. i did the first post a couple of days ago and am now waiting for the reply...

ooo, and i passed sith core with 100 percent as well, still have to get force philosopy out of the way to get the degree though...

*wonders how you could have a computer without playing games on it...*

DarkAmiz

02-11-2007 10:03:23

well... its not exactly mine... mine's in the workshop getting fixed, 'twas a sucky pc too, why oh why did i have that piece of paper stating it still has warranty... lol

so anywayz, my comp is up, go do it, now! easy medals, easy participation point. oh, and i guess passing the 5002nd course also counts as a comp. go tell lannie! :P

Sliver

04-11-2007 16:30:19

and here i am, acolyte sliver. got another cresent too... still havent had the time to dig into that philosopy course though, it seems like ive had a steadily decreasing amount of time of late... anyway, i did get that bubbles ice cream thing done also, and, still wondering when the combat master is going to make his move in the ACC... (im to impatent)

*wonders where amiz got a rent-a-pc*
*leaves to watch the patriots and the colts...*

DarkAmiz

04-11-2007 20:03:40

meh. go do my comp! its in this house forum, look under library of lears! :P

Sliver

05-11-2007 13:06:51

ok, i did it (asuming you were talking about the funny picture one) you can find some amusing things too... (looks like your short on comp ideas though :P )

DarkAmiz

05-11-2007 21:47:08

actually sliver, i'm short on people doing em :P

i'd be happy to do more of these, but that depends if there are actually 3 people to award... :)

Sliver

05-11-2007 21:51:13

well heres your solution, do the comps and i'll do them and you can give me first, second, and third!

Amiz: wow Sliver, thats a great idea! *leaves to get a bag full of awards for Sliver*

yes... im a genious...

DarkAmiz

06-11-2007 21:24:29

uhuh... a bag full of awards for sliver... yeah... you know, it might actually happen :P i'll do another comp for hex later on this month, seeing as I now have 3 hex members to award! yay

btw, can you get on irc?

webchat.darkjedibrotherhood.com

or download the mirc application

from there we can set up JK2:JO games

hope to see ya there

Sliver

07-11-2007 10:51:21

well, that address didnt bring up anything but a page with what looked like a missing picture or java form...

as for mirc, im still trying to figure it out... and it says it will expire in 18 days!

DarkAmiz

07-11-2007 20:56:17

the expiry part... well forget it. it just lets you continue as normal even if it did expire

even so, if you have any questions, please ask :)

oh, and that site

webchat.darkjedibrotherhood.com
needs you to accept certain things, and it cant be used with certain browsers. i'm using ie when i use that. remember, any questions, ask! :)

DarkAmiz

11-11-2007 21:36:15

people! new comp for hex, participate!

http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...pcoming&ID=3027

All you will need to do is choose a picture of a cookie, and edit it! Original drawings are also acceptable, pictures of stick men eating the cookie and colorful cookies gain higher points!

Use MSPaint to your imagination, I know we all have dreams on that cookie jar Lannie always brings whenever she appears. Maybe you wanna create a strawberry cookie? Or maybe you want a slimey greeny icky yucky cookie? Fun aye? So, go and good graffitying!

Email your entries to me, and if you aren’t capable of using your email(tough :P) use the forum to send me the link. Or IRC. Whatever, just get it to me.

Anubis

08-05-2008 07:55:45

Heya Hex, just a small little message from your BTL.

I'm currently searching for some comp ideas, and willing to take some suggestions.

DarkAmiz

18-05-2008 04:57:08

more caption comps!

1 word tournaments! :P

Anubis

19-05-2008 17:59:02

lol @ Amiz

Sorry bud, I don't think Skibbles 'n Bits would go for that kind of thing. I'll ask though, just to be sure.

DarkAmiz

24-05-2008 04:08:22

he would.... make him :'(

te me nekaka

27-08-2008 19:50:15

/me Sighs, "does anyone know how to move my Wiki from the Clan Plaguies section to Taldryan section?"

James

11-10-2008 23:48:58

Well they have both been in Hex for awhile now. Also I try to put all the NOV+ people into a Battle Team.

You know.... I've been in the Hex Battle team since I joined the D.B a few months back, been loving it ever since. :D

Lokasena

12-10-2008 11:39:54

All tremble in the pressence of your new BTL. >:)

DarkAmiz

16-11-2008 21:07:18

new BTL, I demand new comps. exclusive for me. and the bt of course.

Lokasena

18-11-2008 04:40:42

yes, my lackey... I'll get right on that :P

Lokasena

18-11-2008 04:40:58

yes, my lackey... I'll get right on that :P

Blade

14-12-2008 01:47:14

wow... Hex is quiet...

Aidan Kincaid

14-12-2008 02:17:59

Hex is no longer an active battle team and will be removed from the rolls shortly.

Blade

15-12-2008 21:21:26

sad, so very sad, it was the second Phyle I was TET over...

/me is saddened