Swg Emu

Brutis

29-11-2008 21:37:05

Ok so its been awhile since ive been on the brotherhood forums and website so if anybody could fill we in on if we have a Emu server or guild that would be great thanks.=]

Tsingtao

01-12-2008 08:20:50

I don't think we do. I'm not sure how many of us are still playing SWG to begin with.

Maybe you can give us some information on what SWG EMU is.

Brutis

01-12-2008 17:11:06

I don't think we do.  I'm not sure how many of us are still playing SWG to begin with.

Maybe you can give us some information on what SWG EMU is.

No Problem swg emu is pre-cu galaxies made by ex players which it is almost done. All you need is the game discs and you can download the EMU and play for free, and since they are almost done and will allow folks to make their own servers soon I thought I would see if the brotherhood was going to hold a server. From my understanding anyway it is free to hold a server in the emu further reseach would be needed tho. And here is the link http://swgemu.com/

Zaxen Dauketrenal

23-12-2008 14:50:11

No Problem swg emu is pre-cu galaxies made by ex players which it is almost done. All you need is the game discs and you can download the EMU and play for free, and since they are almost done and will allow folks to make their own servers soon I thought I would see if the brotherhood was going to hold a server. From my understanding anyway it is free to hold a server in the emu further reseach would be needed tho. And here is the link http://swgemu.com/

This is something I have been watching semi closely as well. I am very interested in the pursuit of forming some sort of something at least within the Clan to partake in SWGemu.

I think that with enough popularity there is no reason why the DJB as a whole would not pick it back up officially. As far as the Brotherhood actually, physically owning a server, that seems a rather expensive venture at this point without more popularity from the members. I think alot of people still feel burned overall by SWG and sony to even want to look at the software much less spending the time and money to purchase a server and run it.

I personally would love to get back into it, especially the Space game.. I loved ship customization and the old school character building model and customization as well. Of course there are many questions to be answered such as... how will Jedi be handled, will the game follow its own updates, and will there be regular new content, etc ?

Despite everything I will be jumping in on this and would love to have some fellow clan mates to check it out with. So give me a buzz so we can coordinate something and maybe set some plans in motion.