Base Of Operations

Derev

11-09-2008 13:33:42

OOC: Only members of the house can post in the runon. No member may post back to back. Ashura will make posts with NPCs in both house runons, please follow the guidance of these posts and incorporate them into your runon. All previously posted plot updates and Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 should be used in the creation of your story. Chapter 3, when posted, should also be incorporated into your story.

For record, in case we have anymore DB website issues, here is a link to a copy of both houses roster.

http://dbmember.com/HMR%20Roster.htm
http://dbmember.com/HLK%20Roster.htm

REMEMBER, YOU CAN NOT EDIT YOUR POST FOR ANY REASON AFTER IT IS POSTED. YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THE RUNON IF YOU DO SO.
- - - - -

No one could forget the order. Despite days of negotiation, and an apparent unspoken cease fire in place, the order was still valid. Every element of the Clan's forces still obeying Derev Niroth had a standing order to fire on any asset following Faeril if they "interfered" in the Search and Rescue Operations. Everyone knew it, it was unspoken, but very much present on the mind. Now with orders to land on the surface, it seemed all but impossible to avoid the orders implementation. Civil War was at hand.

Aticus Jade

13-09-2008 14:57:43

Three golden balls swirled making all kinds of odd movements and shapes. Aticus stared at them, lost in thought so deep that the balls were swirling in these patterns and movements not by his direction but as a reaction of each thought he made. He breathed deeply out and then raised his right hand. The balls all came to form a line and then began to spiral in his hand, hovering an inch or two above the flesh. Blinking a few times he came to a more concious form and the balls droped into his hand and he placed them into the pocket of his cloak.

He was leaned against the wall in the hangar, watching all the different starfighters preping for combat. He also had a wonderful view of Inos from here. Different types of droids scurried across the floor, some performing repairs and others pulling items. Several pilots were also in the hangar doing some reviews of their fighters performance and what they could do to increase that - others were even adding custom paint jobs to their personaly owned craft, though these pilots were mostly those serving with the House.

His days as a pilot were mostly over, though the Paladins of Kressh were also considered a squadron - they were mostly like a group of specops of House Ludo Kressh. His attention turned to the door that was near him that slid open. Two younger men walked in, wearing flightsuits with the Dlarit Corp crest on them. Each glanced to him and nodded, he remained motionless staring at them for a moment but then he just walked to the door himself.

The door slid open and Aticus began to walk down the hallway towards the elevator. A few other people were coming down the hall but no one of importance to him. One of them looked up from their speaking to each other and looked Aticus in the eye and the Sith could feel the distaste in the mans heart. He ignored it - killing this one would be pointless. He was right at the elevator when the door slid open and out stepped Fenris Holder - A Dark Jedi Knight of the house. Both locked eyes for a moment as they had never met each other in person. Aticus stopped as Fenris did.

You must be Aticus Jade Xyler, I've heard a bit about you - but I didnt think you were onboard. said Fenris not breaking eye contact with Aticus.

Aticus said nothing for a moment measuring up Fenris. Yes Im Aticus, and you must be Fenris Holder. I read your profile earlier - you've learned pretty quick over your career. My curiosity does lead me to ask you though, do you feel confident enough to strike down anyone that stands in your way?

Fenris looked oddly at Aticus as if he was unsure if this was a real question or an issue of challange from Aticus - because the Sith's face had never broke its emotionless placement. I will cut anyone or anything down that opposes me..

Aticus nodded a bit. Good, you will most likely experience battle of a new type soon. I hope your quick learning did not negate the seasoning of a warrior you gain from experience. But I trust you shall be ready Fenris. Aticus then walked away from Fenris and into the elevator, but paused again before he steped in. You should keep an eye on these events - they are history, and no one can change that. You are a part of this history, just make sure you don't become it.

Fenris turned quickly to remark at the comment but the doors of the elevator slid shut and the vacume sucked the pod up. Fenris thought for a moment. What a tool, warning me like I'm some child. He should worry about his own ass, especialy if he goes around counciling everyone like that.

Kah Manet

13-09-2008 16:21:47

"That guy really knows how to leave good first impressions." said Fenris as he walked down the hall, which would lead to his quarters. The hall was empty; and because of that very reason the Krath felt at peace, like nothing was going on. In truth, the Clan was at war with itself, and Derev was power thirsty. Everyone in Clan Naga Sadow knew that no matter what happened, the Clan would never be the same after this. Fenris only smiled at the idea of having a new Clan, birthed from the blood and ashes of the old Clan.

When this is over...those that survive will create a power vacuum.

As the Krath finally reached his room, he felt something strange. As if, something was out of place, the only thing he could do was shrug it off and enter his haven, his Elysium. The dark light that exploded from the lamp cascaded over everything, creating the perfect place for a Dark Krath, total and utter darkness. As he sat down, he noticed that on his desk was a note, which read:

"Dear Fenris,

I realize that you lack a Battle Team, and as such have no real armor to call your own. In your closet you will find a fresh suit of customized armor. In giving you this armor, it is my hope that you will fight valiantly and earn the respect of everyone within the House, something I know you wish to have.

Signed, Faeril." read Fenris as he put the note down and ran to his closet, excitement bubbling in him. As he opened the closet, he found the Suit of Armor that Faeril had promised him. He stood there in awe, never receiving a gift before from anyone. He decided to put it on and test it out in the Training Room, which he would record and give the tapes to Aticus, just to prove to him that he would be very helpful in the coming conflicts.

Bob

14-09-2008 19:56:27

RSD Final Way
Inos High Orbit
Aedile’s Office

“I understand and I will carry out your wishes personally,” Sith Warlord Atema typed into his encrypted message and hit sent. Rotating in his desk he switched on the ship intercom and began his speech….

“Attention followers of Ludo Kressh, our esteemed Quaestor has given us orders to proceed to the seventh ice moon of Inos and secure a point of interest before House Marka Ragnos. We are to use all means available to us to accomplish our mission, including any force we deem necessary.”

“All Battleteam leaders, prepare your teams for departure. Colonel Voss, prepare your men for landing assault. The following members, please report too my officer for briefing…..”

Some time later

“I’ve handpicked this group for the special mission I have been assigned. While it will appear House Ludo Kressh’s main focus is on the crash site, we will be dealing with finding out the truth of what this so-called civil war is all about.”

“This mission is top secret and no one out of this room will know our location or directive. We will be going undercover and will be on our own. Everyone get ready, we leave tonight for Sepros.”

Tsingtao

16-09-2008 11:25:51

RSD Final Way
Inos High Orbit
Sapphire Squadron Briefing Room

Tsingtao walked into the room where the Sapphire Squadron were waiting. The Squadron stood in attention as their commander quickly made his way to the podium.

"Be seat," he said as the Squadron took their seats. "Sapphire, we are ordered to head to the seventh ice moon of Inos. The squad will be broken into two groups, one unit will lead the ground units, the other will maintain air support."

He pressed a button on the podium, activating the view screen behind him. "We are to secure a landing zone for the Ludo Kressh Forces. It is imperative that we reach these coordinates before any of the forces of House Marka Ragnos arrive."

Tsingtao knew that everyone would be ready as the Sapphire, be it fighting or drinking, was always ready. "Pylarus, you and your Flight Team will patrol the skies and provide us aerial support. The rest of you will secure the landing zones for the other Ludo Kressh forces. In Macron's absence, 'Kavar, you will take Hostan and Rhyan and land 5 clicks to the South. Mazark and Tassadar will accompany me to the North." Tsingtao pressed another button. "We will set a defensive perimeter and await the rest of House Ludo Kreesh to arrive. Any questions?"

'Kavar raised his hand. "We are to defend an area with only three members?"

Tsingtao pressed another button. "The Jade Serpents and the Paladins of Kressh will be making similar landings. Who ever gets their first will secure the zone, the rest will provide backup. Any other questions?"

Tsingtao turned off the view screen. "Sapphire, dismissed."

Macron Sadow

16-09-2008 13:26:15

RSD Final Way
Inos High Orbit
Aedile’s Office

"...leave tonight for Sepros." Bob clicked the comswitch off. "Well, that settles it nicely."

"I think so," replied Macron from the other side of the desk. "Have plans for your assault group? I guessing you are leaving the actual site recovery in Tsingtao's more than capable hands."

"Exactly. For starters, on this other covert mission we'll need people to help that have certain skills," stated the Aedile. "Having a Battleteam leader absent from the main force would raise suspicion."

The alchemist cracked a toothy grin. "Indeed. I volunteer. We should see if Shin'Ichi and Sai are interested."

"They are," Bob quipped. "They should be in contact shortly. In the meantime, I would suggest you prepare yourself. His fist grasped a bottle of Antaran brandy, lifting it to his lips as he took a swig.

"Yes. I will. I think with an Archpriest, two Warlords, and a Pontifex we'd be a force to be reckoned with," cackled the madman. "I wouldn't want that arriving on my doorstep."

"Let's hope it doesn't come to bloodshed," Bob replied. "For all our sakes."

Mac frowned. "My sabers cauterize when they cut. Fluid loss and desanguination should be minimal," he shrugged and said with a quick giggle. "Plasma's too hot."

Bob rolled his eyes in mock disgust. "Right. Now get going, we launch tonight."

Malisane

16-09-2008 14:21:56

RSD Final Way
Inos High Orbit
D:SOG Comissars Office.
]

Malisane turned off the terminal. The conversation between the equites was concerning him. At least it was reassuring to know his fellow clan members still plumped for the first hair brained idea that occured to them.
"Have you finished De Ath?" Agrist asked from across the room.
"I have," Malisane replied.
The destroyers comissar scowled. "Good. I still don't trust you as far as I can throw you. Your presence here upsets my stomach."
Malisane regarded him calmly. "The Chamber appreciates the use of your facilities Battlelord," he replied getting to his feet.
Agrist shrugged. "I don't care about that either way. I'm not getting involved in anything. Do what you have to do and get out of here."
Malisane smiled. "I intend do. Have a good day Agrist." He turned and left.
Agrist watched him go. He had no idea what De Ath was up to and didn't care. He had his own job to do. He checked the terminal was off then headed off on his inspection.

Malisane walked quietly down the corridor, heading for his own quarters. He clicked on the communicator on his wrist, selecting a scrambled channel "Senth get the Deathshead prepared for immediate launch."
There was a pause. "Yes sir."
A few minutes later Malisane entered one of the small auxillary hangars, where his personal craft was moored, the subtle Firespray made popular by the likes of Jango and Bobba Fett. The ramp was down and he walked up it and into the cockpit, sitting in the co pilot's chair and strapping himself in. He clicked a button. "This is the Deathshead, request immediate launch clearance."
"Deathshead please state your departure course." a bored sounding voice asked.
"Our course is Aeotheran, the Marakith Skyhook."
"Clearance granted, bay door's released."
Malisane nodded. "Take us out Senth."

When they were on the outskirts of the scanner range the Battlelord held his hand up. "Bring us around slowly Senth."
"Sir?"
Malisane clicked on the scanner, until he found what he needed. He pointed to a large metallic asteroid floating nearby. "Get close to that and clamp us on."
"Yes sir," Senth replied. Malisane sat back waiting while the DAC brought the Deathshead closer to the asteroid, then began to rotate the craft matching the course of the astaroid. A few seconds later the craft shook slightly and there was a thump.
"Done sir," Senth acknowledged.
Malisane nodded. "Power down all auxillary systems, and monitor the Deathshead tower communications. Inform me when the Nachzerer or any other other transport launches." He closed his eyes and began to meditate.
Senth nodded. "Yes sir."

Tsingtao

18-09-2008 08:38:11

Hanger Bay #2
RSD Final Way
Inos High Orbit

The Sapphire Squadron quickly entered the hanger bay, some in flight suits, some in arctic gear. Tsingtao watched as members of the Sapphire Squadron reached their ships. He saluted each pilot as their cockpits were sealed. He turned to a LAAT that was designated for this mission. His team was assembled and aboard the LAAT.

"Captain, I take it that you have received the coordinates," he said as he boarded the ship.

"Yes, sir. The landing coordinates are set." replied the Captain.

"You won't need to land at the coordinates, just fly over it." Tsingtao remarked.

With a quizzical response, the pilot asked for confirmation. Tsingtao nodded and ordered the LAAT to fly over the area. The pilot acknowledged the command. As soon as everyone was strapped in, the ship lifted off the hanger floor and proceeded to exit the Final Way.

As the LAAT flew towards the seventh moon of Inos, Tsingtao looked out the viewports and located the Sapphire members flying their XJ3-Wings. A possible battle was at hand. Usually this would excite the Sith Warrior. Today, however, he might be facing his own Clansmen. This might very well change the balance in the Clan.

Bob

18-09-2008 16:10:38

Hanger Bay X
RSD Final Way
Inos High Orbit

“We’re going in that?” Sith Warlord Macron questioned as he pointed at the Pleasure Yacht Violator.

“Remember,” the Aedile answered, “We’re not trying to announce our arrival.”

“Yeah, but I would feel much more comfortable with the Nachzerer,” Macron suggested.

“As would we all,” explained Bob, “But when the Violator shows up on Sepros no one will take notice, unlike when the Nachzerer appears and people run and hide in fear of a crazy giggling Sith.”

Macron Sadow giggled in response and left towards his business.

In short time the Violator, with its team of Ludo Kressh Dark Jedi, left the hangar of the Final Way towards its mission on Sepros.

Alexander

18-09-2008 22:54:48

Pleasure Yacht Violator

Xander set on the Pleasure Yacht the Violator. A very odd name of a pleasure yacht in his opinion. He had found a place which was quieter and out of the way, and was meditating.

Xander held up his hand and looked at it. Thankfully the shaking had ended fairly easily from a recent drug binge he had gone on. Calming himself he looked over at his droid Angel. The astromech droid had been powered down. Xander had gotten the orders for what the house was doing. Calmly he had arranged to get the gear necessary, and had decided to take the yacht rather than taking his own X-Wing fighter. At the last moment he had decided to bring Angel down with him as a companion.

After a few moments Xander rose from his sitting position and powered on his droid. “I am heading down to check in see what my orders are, stay with our gear and make sure everything is safe.”

Angel whistled in response, Xander had disabled the droids ability to speak for the mission, he didn’t really want to have to deal with the nuisance it could be. As he headed down out the droid whistled.

“Oh right the box..” Xander said reaching out and grabbing the box. After a bit of navigation through the throng he found Robert Daragon. He approached the Aedile

“Alexander Anderson reporting sir.” Xander said.

“At ease” Bob said

“Sir, I would like to start out, this box was sent for you from a mutal friend.” Xander said handing the box to Bob. “He said you would enjoy it”

Macron Sadow

19-09-2008 18:25:02

Pleasure Yacht Violator

Macron yawned and looked about the well-appointed ship. "Violator," he mumbled. "Trev named it of course. At least he didn't get to put the pink cushions in. I vetoed that as Consul at the time." The Warlord reached into the nearby humidor and extracted a fine cigar from the tray. He smiled at Bob and Alexander as they exchanged the mysterious box.

The snap and hiss of Mac's igniting lightsaber caused both of them to jump. Mac touched the end of the cigar held in his tattooed lips to the sizzling orange blade and puffed until the cigar lit cherry-red. "No need to worry," he giggled as he shut the blade down. "Always wanted to do that." He blew a ring of blue smoke into the recycled air.

"For Chrissakes, be careful with that thing," shouted Bob as he held the box. "You could puncture the hull! Gonna stink up the whole... say that's not a bad cigar."

Macron smiled and pointed at his suit. "Wouldn't bother me," he chortled.

Bob rolled his eyes and returned his gaze to Alexander. "Now, what do we have here, Mister Anderson?" he queried as he opened the box.

Deathshead
Metallic Asteriod
Inos Space

"Malisane, I have a launch from the Final Way," Senth noted cooly. "It appears to be the pleasure yacht Violator."

"Appears to be?" asked Malisane as he turned to the view screen. "It either is or isn't," he remarked.

"It is sir, It appears they altered the coloration." The ship hove into view, painted a shocking shade of lime green.

"Hmm. Wait a few minutes and follow them," he ordered. "That must be them. I'm guessing they didn't want to appear obvious with using the Nachzerer."

Aticus Jade

23-09-2008 14:39:47

The Violater

Aticus wasted no time in enjoying the luxury of drinking before the mission. There were no bar tenders on the yaught this time, but he had no problem finding the storage area himself. He quickly chugged a bottle of Yellow Blaze, a decently strong cognac from the Corellia area - and to his shock he found a case of Enis Doquu, a brand of liquor banned in most Imperial and Republic sectors alike. This made a smile come to his face as he shoved two or three bottles in his cloak inner pouch. He settled for filling his flash full with some of the Enis Doquu for now and walked out of the storage room taking shots from the flask every so often in the halls.

After gaining a good buzz from the flash he stuffed it back into his cloak as he had no intentions of sharing it with anyone. Despite the good buzz he had, somewhere in the back of his mind he was focused on the mission as well. It wasnt long though before he noticed he was stumbling and walking from side to side. All he could do was laugh at himself, and kept walking. He walked a further ways and made a sudden turn, but to his suprise the hall was still a bit further and in stead he ran into the door of the Droid Room.

He fell down, but the door slid open. He looked at all the droids and wondered to himself, and then a grin came across his face as he saw two astromechs powered down in the room. He quickly flipped over to his knees and darted into the room on all fours and grabbed the first Astromech. It was a Pink and Black R3 unit. Aticus was a pretty talented at working on droids and it took him no time to have the Servo-Panel open on this first droid. He pulled out his datapad and hooked an orange wire from the inside of the droid into it and began reprograming the droid.

After about two minuets he unplugged the wire from his datapad and it retracted into the droid, he then powered it up and the droid beeped and honked a few times then turned to face Aticus, waiting. He laughed, even drunk he could do this. He turned his attention to the other droid which was an R2 unit that was Red and Black, though the process was a bit different. R2 units were older models but this one had been fairly upgraded over the years to keep it functioning well. He crossed over a few panels in the droids frame, then plugged his datapad in and reprogramed it as well.

After a few more minuets he slid one of the panels back into its original place and left the other, then unplugged his datapad and activated this droid. He pulled his two custom DL-44s out and equipped them into the droids and patted them both on the head. "Looks like you two are with me this round." He then stood and walked out the door, with the two droids following him.

Bob

24-09-2008 01:06:31

The Violator’s Cantina was buzzing, like it always was, no matter the time. It was packed....like it always was, no matter the time.

Sith Warlord Jonuss Rai was on a table, in front of a girl. “Nonononon....wait ,” He said, “.... Libra, right?! “

The girl looked at him with an expression deprived of all emotion, “You know, there are 12 signs on the Zodiac.... you already tried to guess eleven times.”

“Ha! Then my odds are getting better and better!” the Sith Warlord replied.

Sith Battlemaster Aticus Jade was seated at the bar, with his back to the counter with 2 droids at his sides while he was sipping Yellow Blaze.

Dark Jedi Knights Fenris Scythe Holder and Alexander Anderson were sharing a table with some Journeymen of House Ludo Kressh...just chatting. Then Aedile Robert Sadow entered the Cantina. The buzz seemed to disappear for a while, and then gained back its normal intensity. The Aedile stood at the door and his eyes were looking for someone. He spotted the tables section and began to walk over there. The Aedile, in his inmaculate black robes stood next to the table, “Gentlemen.... may I join your table? “

One of the Journeymen quickly jumped up and offered his chair. The Aedile nodded and took it while the Journeyman reached for another one at another table. A waitress that was following Bob put a bottle of beer in front of him.

“Well.... so,” Alexander broke the silence under the attention of the table, “... so, how are things going, Bob?”

“Very good, how are you guys doing?” answered the Aedile.

“Fine.... fine.... it’s so....” Protector Krandon Rowella, “…unusual for an Aedile to ask such things, you know.”

The Aedile drank his beer, “How come? I’m interested on my men... I’m supposed to know if anything happens in the House.”

“Yes... but I think I know Krandon’s point here....” Fenris began.

“And what’s the point then?” the Aedile interrupted.

“Well... we got used to the old bat and sickbay routine. You understand...” Fenris continued.

“Yes, I know the House Summit can sometimes overreact to certain things but...well... Quaestor Faeril tells me that it has to change. She says she wants me to be nicer to people,” the Aedile stated while finishing his beer.
“Well....she’s doing a good job so far,” said a more confident Fenris, “I haven’t seen her for a while....”

“Ah...yes, well... she’s been quite busy of late,” the Aedile answered.

Then Acolyte kane baan, feeling more comfortable around the Aedile, spoke up, “Excuse me, sir?”

The Aedile turned to the boy, “Yes?”

“I want to ask you, now I’ve got the chance....you know, rumors....is it true that you had a pet seal that you and numerous members of Ludo Kressh had an affair with and then he turned traitor and you had him killed?”

The Aedile looked at the Acolyte for a couple of seconds without talking. Then he turned to face Alexander, “Xander, do you know how much a couple of ceramic teeth cost?”

“Um....no sir. I don’t,” the Knight answered.

Bob’s right elbow flashed and struck the Acolyte’s face straight on the mouth. It was a blow taken from the pages of the manual; the one that when you look up “Elbow blows”, you find a photo of this shot. The technique was superb; the elbow met the mouth in a split second and the Acolyte fell on his back. The Aedile did all this without even looking at his target. He kept looking to Alexander. “600 credits, when we get to Sepros go to sickbay and buy yourself a couple of implants. Front teeth, upper jaw. Put them on my account.”

The Acolyte stood up with the help of a couple of guys from the next table and headed without saying a word to the door, with his hand on his mouth... inside his mouth, well...a couple of holes where there were front teeth before.

Bob downed another bottle of beer.

"Nevermind that...anyway... “ the Aedile looked over the shoulder of Fenris, “What the.... “

Then he stood up in a second, drew his DL-54 Special and shot. There was a brief flash of light and everybody on the Cantina threw themselves to the floor. When the dust settled, Bob was still stood up, with his blaster pointing to the direction of fire. Some tables away, a petrified Suyo Kenshin was stood up, pointing her blaster rifle at the Aedile. Everyone in the Cantina watched as the Aedile and the Protector, both pointing their weapons on each other. Then Bob made Suyo a sign...with his left hand....”Turn Around”. She did slowly and found a man, all dressed in light brown, with a krys knife in his hand and a major smoking hole on his forehead.

She turned to the Aedile and nodded. Bob nodded back, “Everything smooth over there?”

“Yes sir. Thank you very much...” replied the Protector.
Fenris and Alexander looked at each other and called the waitress. They could use some drinks.

“Good Shaagar.... I need a vacation,” stated Bob, “Never really needed it. But these last months.... phew... I’ve never had this amount of work and stress.”

“How come?” asked Alexander, “This Clan Feud getting too you?”

Bob stared at Alexander from behind his blood shot eyes, “I’m not talking about that. I can deal with Marka Ragnos. All of us can...otherwise we wouldn’t be here drinking and chatting. We would all be in a metal coffin, drifting in space or in a bacta tank, Bob paused to finish his beer, “It’s the Clan Summit I’m talking about. Since Ashia took over.... well.... things aren’t the same anymore.”

“I thought you liked her. I mean, we all do. She’s so nice...,” replied Fenris.

“This isn’t personal. As you all know, I’ve been around for some time and for a Consul to just leave without notice and not keep in contact while a Civil War breaks out….something is wrong. And I believe we will find some answers when we get to Sepros,” Aedile Robert Sadow stated as he finished another beer.

Macron Sadow

24-09-2008 16:39:30

Pleasure Yacht Violator
Cantina

Macron snickered at the brown-clad man on the floor with the kris knife snd stepped over him. "Typical lame assassin," he chuckled. "Not too bright to try and sneak up on Force-wielders." Mac bent over and ground his cigar out on the corpse's forehead as a medical droid began to drag it away.

The alchemist shuffled over to the briefly stunned bane kaan as he stopped in the doorway, hand clasped to his mouth. "My apprentice, it seems you just got a little lesson in 'proper' and 'improper' questioning and respecting your elders," he smirked. "And a martial arts lesson as well. That was a beautiful elbow shot. You should feel lucky to have been so blessed today."

Mac smiled at the Acolyte, quickly injecting him with something that made the learner pass out and start snoring. He eased the Journeyman back into a vacant chair, mumbling something about prototype teeth implants quietly. The 21-B medical droid returned from the hallway and carried the unconscious man away.

The Warlord nodded to Bob across the room. "No hard feelings," he said with a giggle. "I had much worse from Manji... well, and Kaine, and Muz, and Xanos, and... Umm. I need to think about this," the Sith said with a frown and sat back down. "Hmm."

The Aedile turned back to Fenris and Xander. "And you wonder why he is that way," he said with a wink. "Sepros it is. We'll make two squads. I'll be in command, with Mr. scary Clown-face over there," -he gestured at the still puzzled looking madman-"advising."

Fenris raised an eyebrow, and looked over at the snoring bane kaan. He spoke up carefully as Xander sipped his drink. "Ahem. he's not exactly..."

"Sane, Fenris?" replied Bob. "Nope. I've known Mac for a long time, and even brought him into the Brotherhood fold way back when. Damn, that's been a while. Anyway, he is gifted and experienced with mayhem-making. Let's hope it doesn't come to that," he said thoughtfully as he turned up his tasty beverage. "But yes, something is wrong with this whole situation as far as high command goes."

Xander spoke next. "So, what is our focus on this mission? Care to brief us?" The set his cup down and peered intently at Robert Daragon.

Bob

26-09-2008 21:12:35

The Aedile looked at the members of House Ludo Kressh, “Our plan is we’re going to Sepros and we’re going to assassinate the….” Suddenly Robert Sadow was interrupted by the lights and sounds of the Violators numerous alarms.

Interdictor Star Destroyer Tormentor

A few pinpoints of light, only pierced the vast expanse of blackness. Far below the Interdictor Star Destroyer, the disk of the galaxy hovered. A tall, regal man stood at the view ports of his Bridge; he followed the old traditions closely. Another man, shorter, and younger scurried from his crew station.

"Admiral, our scout ship was captured, however before that it had a chance to report back."

The man turned back, "What did they find?"

Admiral Timothy O’Neil had not built his career by making foolish choices. He carefully listened to each item that his lieutenant reported. Lists of ships, personnel and facilities scrolled down in his mind and he reflected on what resources were in comparison.

He listened to reports on the personnel at Inos. One item shocked him. "Lieutenant, repeat that last item."

"Yes Sir. The report shows that at Inos are numerous members of a Clan of Dark Jedi. The Clan, reportedly named after Naga Sadow, is among the Dark Jedi Brotherhood. Its members supply the Brotherhood with numerous skilled pilots, soldiers and operatives. They are lead by a Ashia Kagan Keibatsu.

A brief smile crossed the Admiral's face, Dark Jedi on Inos; How fitting. Our mighty Fleet should be able to raze a group of sorcerers."

Far below, a small streak of light appeared from the underside of the Interdictor. It had its first catch of the day and began to reel it in.

Pleasure Yacht Violator
Bridge

“Status report,” the Aedile barked at the pilot.

Nervously the Captain began to give their status, “We were pulled out of hyperspace by an Interdictor Star Destroyer and we are currently trapped in their tractor beam. I had to shut down power and we will soon be docking with the enemy craft. The only information I can obtain about the enemy craft is it has an Emperor’s Hammer identification.”

The Sith Warlord smiled at the mention of his former home, “Well, I’m sure the last thing the boarding party is going to expect on a pleasure yacht is a group of drunken Dark Jedi are going to come charging at them.”

The smaller pleasure yacht was slowly drawn into the underside dock of the giant Interdictor Star Destroyer. The Hammer’s boarding party aimed their weapons while a tremendous blast opened up a hole in the yacht. Suddenly a score of Dark Jedi with lightsabers glowing made their way out of the hole into the smoke-filled docking bay. In a few minutes the entire docking bay was in blaze of blaster fire and lightsabers. The deadly bolts ricocheted off the skilled sabers of the Dark Jedi and the boarding party scattered and ducked behind anything they could find. Laser bolts hit several of the troopers who screamed and staggered through the smoke, holding there shattered arms and faces. A battle had begun.

Macron Sadow

29-09-2008 14:17:19

Interdictor Star Destroyer Tormentor
Docking Bay

"A FIGHT!" cheered Macron as he vaulted from behind a crate. "F@ck yeah!" His orange blade slashed the head from a surprised trooper as he landed with a clank. His leg smashed into the chin of an officer as the mad Sith grabbed his head and slammed it downwards to be met by the rising armored knee. The man's face split like an overripe bloody cantaloupe from the Dark Side fueled strike. "Not a good way to get ahead," he laughed. "I'm a gonna kill you bitches!" Mac giggled as he dropped the now limp body.

Bob looked ahead at the mayhem from behind the open gangway. "Fenris, Xander, you're with me. Jonus, if you would please give our insane friend there some backup. He's good, but that's a lot of troopers. Glad to have you back in the action."

"My pleasure," remarked Rai as he gathered his energies. He ignited his blue and red wolf-sabers and ran into the fray with a blast of Force-borne speed. "I'm on your nine, Mac," he shouted. "Let's hurt some people." Both Sith took a breath as they marshaled the Force within them.

"I'm down," Mac yelled. "I'm at four kills so far."

"The two Warlords will keep them well occupied," remarked Bob as he peered through the smoke with enhanced senses at the two raging Equites. "Let's make our way to the more 'sensitive' areas and see what we can arrange." He deflected a screaming red bolt back into a trooper as almost an afterthought.

Fenris nodded. "I'm with you." He raised his crimson blade and pointed it across the room, deflecting a bolt of blue into the bulkhead wall.

Xander spoke up as Jonus shouted and a wave of Force tore into the troopers across the bay, scattering them like drunken bowling pins. "I think the guys have them sufficiently distracted," stated the Knight.

"Move out!" ordered the Aedile. "I am so going to enjoy hammering the EH again." The Warlord and the twin Knights rose from behind the cover with a murderous look in their blazing eyes.

Bob

30-09-2008 22:06:04

Admiral, we have captured the small craft and will have the prisoner aboard shortly," Lieutenant Taylor said confidently.

"Very pleasing news Lieutenant," Admiral O'Neil replied, "Let me know when the prisoner is ready to be interrogated. I would like to........assist."

"As you wish," Taylor answered as she went back to her numerous duties.

Sith Warlord Robert Sadow popped up out of the Violator holding a DL54 Special in each hand quickly firing a point blank range shot at the trooper to his right. The shot went directly through the troopers chest sending the lifeless corpse flying to the ground. Before even the trooper on his left could react Bob had dropped his one blaster and grabbed the troopers wrist. The trooper struggled as the Sith Warlord turned the blaster around to face the would be attacker's face breaking his wrist. The trooper never even had a chance to let out a scream of pain as Bob squeezed off a shot which turned the troopers head into an explosion of brain and skull that splattered all over the Sith. The third trooper just stood in horror as he saw his comrades get slaughtered. The Dark Jedi was just about to finish him when shots started to fly by. Bob quickly ducked back into the cockpit of a Tie Bomber and started to evaluate his situation.

1...5...10....20....25..., Bob quietly counted to himself.

"Not good," was his only thought as the thermal detonators started falling through the open hatch and landing next to him, "Not good at all."

Robert Sadow jumped into the cockpit seat of the Bomber and quickly strapped himself in. "This is a bad idea," Bob thought to himself as he hit the eject lever sending him flying high into the air of the Star Destroyers hangar. No sooner had the Sith ejected, the Tie Bomber burst into flames rocking the entire ship.

"What the hell was that?," Admiral O'Neil screamed at no one in particular.

Lieutenant Taylor scrambled to get the Admiral some answers, "Admiral, apparently we have multiple fires in Hangar 15A.......where the enemy craft was brought aboard."

The Sith Warlord braced himself as the ejection chair was meant to be activated in space where he would float around until someone came and picked him up, not in a Star Destroyers hangar where gravity was going to bring him straight back down. Bob slipped out his small vibroblade and rested it against his safety straps. As the chair hit the polished floor of the hangar, in one motion he cut the straps and let the chair throw him. Doing a somersault he came back around on his feet and made a mad dash out of the hangar. The troopers on deck were still preoccupied with other Dark Jedi of Ludo Kressh, so the Sith only had to duck a few blaster shots as he exited the hangar.

Bob sprinted down a couple of corridors and when he knew he was no longer being pursued he slowed down and began to get his sense of direction. One thing that was going for the Sith was that he was no stranger to being on a Star Destroyer and could figure out where he was. But that wasn't his biggest worry,....what he was going to do was.

"Well Lieutenant?," the Admiral questioned very sarcastically, "Have you any answers for me yet?"

"Yes sir," the Lieutenant quickly answered, "The enemy craft was brought on board successfully but when they went to apprehend the prisoners they were caught off guard as they are Dark Jedi and after a few casualties and the explosion of a Tie Bomber the Docking Bay is a war zone."

"Dark Jedi?" Admiral O'Neil asked. When the only answer he got was a very uncomfortable look from his Lieutenant, he stood up enraged and grabbed his second-in-command, "Listen Lieutenant, I am kind of pre-occupied right now with a full assault on an enemy planet. So the last thing I need is some renegade Dark Jedis running around my ship doing god knows what. Find them and kill them, or I will find you and kill you. Understand?"

Lieutenant Taylor nodded nervously as the Admiral released her.

"Admiral Sir," the communications officer quickly stated, "We have an unauthorized signal going out to the planet Inos."
Admiral O'Neil, with a sly smirk on his face, looking at Taylor and said very coldly, "I found him Lieutenant, now YOU go kill him."

Taylor jumped up, got the location of the Dark Jedi, and ordered the security team to follow her as she left the bridge to fulfill her orders.

Sith Warlord Macron Sadow quickly typed in all the information he was able to gather from the short time he was aboard the ship. "Hopefully it will be enough for Quaestor Faeril to have an edge," Macron thought to himself, knowing very damn well it didn't take much for the leader of House Ludo Kressh to gain an advantage.

Macron was just about finished when the terminal went dead.

"Dammit," Macron swore as he slammed his fist down cracking the terminal's screen. As he glanced down to see the damage he caused he caught a glimpse of a reflection in the cracked screen. Spinning around with the speed of a Sith Warlord, Macron caught the attacker's arm, which was just about to stab him in the back with a vibroblade. The Sith spun the man around still holding the assailant's arm. When he heard the anticipated crack of the man's bones, he reached down and caught the vibroblade as it was dropped from the limp arm. While still facing the man's back, Macron slammed the vibroblade into the back of the man's neck as it proceeded to exit in the man's throat. he then let the limp body drop to the ground and spun around to see he was completely surrounded.

Macron knew he had only minutes to act before even more troopers would arrive and it would be hopeless to escape, but he also knew he had only one option and that option was almost suicide. The Sith w Warlord carefully raised his hands to surrender. As four troopers stood with their weapons raised, a fifth slowly approached the Dark Jedi. When finally reaching him, the trooper threw Macron up against a wall pulling his hands behind his back. As he tried to put restraining binders on the Sith, Macron quickly slipped a thermal detonator he had been hiding in his hands inside the troopers uniform. The Sith spun and kicked the man as he frantically tried to retrieve the bomb. Macron hit the ground immediately as the trooper stumbled back into his teammates. With a thunderous explosion the once sparkling corridor of the Imperial Star Destroyer Tormentor was now a charred hallway covered with the glowing orange of flames and red of its once crew members.
Macron fought to stand up as he picked the larger pieces of debris from his leg. All had suddenly become silent, no doubt an after effect from being a matter of meters away from the explosion. He was covered in blood, whether or not is was from him or his attackers he was not sure and didn't have the time to find out. The Sith Warlord began to limp his way away from the war zone he had inadvertently created as it was time to leave as they had bought the Aedile enough time for his mission.

Robert Sadow picked up one of his ex-attackers weapons and headed through the door that read Tie Bomber Hangar on it. Using the force as his ears, he quickly picked off the few troopers who were no doubt on there way to see what the numerous explosions were. Urgently he went right down the line of the Tie Bombers that were facing the aft end of the Star Destroyer and set the timer on the launchers. Wasting no time at all, the Sith Warlord vaulted into a Tie Bomber and quickly prepared it for takeoff. In seconds he had the engines lit and was on his way out of the Interdictor Star Destroyer. Within seconds of takeoff, the launchers on the stationary Tie Bombers began firing their payload. The concussion missiles started a chain reaction that ended up destroying pretty much the entire back of the ship, including its engines.

Admiral Timothy O'Neil was thrown from his seat aboard the bridge of his Interdictor Star Destroyer Tormentor. The entire ship shook and then went dead. The admiral wiped the blood from his eyes and he staggered to stand up. Looking around on the bridge he winced at the sight of the damage that just had occurred. A young cadet was lying face down on his controls. He had been electrocuted and his head was now engulfed in flames. The entire bridge was covered in deceased former officers. The Admiral tried to walk but quickly collapsed. Laying on his back facing the ceiling he quietly said to himself, "So this is how it ends? No great battle. No final stand. I deserved better."

Sith Warlord Robert Sadow fought to regain his ship from the spin the explosion had sent his Tie Bomber into. Finally regaining control, he set course for the planet Inos. He didn't even get five clicks and his bomber killed out. Bob tried repeatively to get it fired back up but it was useless, the explosion had fried his system.

"So, I guess I just wait here then," Bob thought to himself, "At least I have something to watch while I wait."

The Sith sat back in his pilots chair and watched as the Star Destroyer slowly was pulled in by the gravity of the nearby planet towards its inevitable end.

"That's going to leave a mark," Bob muttered to himself with a smirk as the Pleasure Yacht Violator approached the Aedile.

Ashura

01-10-2008 17:01:16

House Fued Run-On Event Finished.

Thank you to those who posted. :D