Prestige Class Test

Unus

26-02-2010 20:21:28

A different kind of personality test, in which there are unlimited answers. There are 12 different results, based on Light/Dark, Simple/Complex, and the method used. Answer honestly. If you don't feel like you should explain, don't. If you feel that you need to post five paragraphs per answer, post five paragraphs per answer.

Here is the test.

Scenario(Part One): You wake up confused. You're in a hut, mostly barren, but with the bare minimum accoutrements, bed, sink, cabinets. It's obvious that you've been in this hut sleeping for at least a few days, you can't remember why you're here, but you don't have time to think about it. You hear sounds outside, grab your lightsaber, and go investigate. Outside there is a battle being waged between two sides, and while the two are easily distinguishable from one another, you know nothing of them or why they're fighting.

Question: What do you decide to do?

Scenario(Part Two): Before you can act on your decision you are attacked by a soldier wielding a vibroblade. He isn't injured, but he looks fatigued. However, despite his status you notice that he carries himself with a lot of confidence and he wields his weapon with the skill of a master.

Question: How do you react to your attacker?

Scenario(Part Three): After taking care of the fighter and acting on your decision you notice a pair of lights out of the corner of your eye. You look over and notice a pair of fighters dueling with lightsabers, one blue, one red. You stretch out your senses and feel for hints, but all you can tell is that both are Force Sensitive. You watch their duel and see that both are skilled in close combat fighting, but still seem awkward with the weapons they're using, and neither man is using a Force power.

Question: What do you assume given what you've seen and how do you act with the knowledge you glean?

Scyrone

12-03-2010 19:14:04

1. I go back inside the hut. Obviously if there is a battle being waged and my hut is unscathed except for the minimums there should be two options available: a) My hut was already beaten up with me, and they didn't take my lightsaber because they didn't see a point to it. Or B) They don't see a point to attacking an empty hut. Mine as well keep it that way. I stay inside the hut and wait for someone to come to me. And when they do, I help the other team in beating them.

2. I kick him in the balls. And then attack his team.

3. If a non-force user could use a lightsaber, then why aren't there more of them? Obviously they are either force users using the force on themselves and not each other (using force powers close quarters with another force-user is dangerous) or they are not really force users at all.

This like of questioning relies on a very simple element that has not been mentioned, you cannot follow through with your actions. In doing so, the following question would destroy your previous thought. What is your line of reasoning for these questions? And how do you differentiate one from another. And how do you know that I would actually do these things or not?

Unus

21-03-2010 21:19:26

1.  I go back inside the hut.  Obviously if there is a battle being waged and my hut is unscathed except for the minimums there should be two options available: a) My hut was already beaten up with me, and they didn't take my lightsaber because they didn't see a point to it.  Or B) They don't see a point to attacking an empty hut.  Mine as well keep it that way.  I stay inside the hut and wait for someone to come to me.  And when they do, I help the other team in beating them.

2.  I kick him in the balls.  And then attack his team.

3.  If a non-force user could use a lightsaber, then why aren't there more of them?  Obviously they are either force users using the force on themselves and not each other (using force powers close quarters with another force-user is dangerous) or they are not really force users at all. 

This like of questioning relies on a very simple element that has not been mentioned, you cannot follow through with your actions.  In doing so, the following question would destroy your previous thought.  What is your line of reasoning for these questions?  And how do you differentiate one from another.  And how do you know that I would actually do these things or not?

Sorry, forgot this was here.

And its to determine what you would do; not what you do.

It would be difficult to explain in a post.

I'll PM you with it if you want. Though I would prefer you complete this first.

And I don't know. The same way no personality test knows. It assumes someone is being honest. If they are not, then I form a result for the lie they made.

You didn't answer the third question in its whole. It asks you to state how you would act with the given information.