Ship Names, part 2

Anshar

28-05-2005 23:08:06

Instructions:
From the list below, choose your top 3 choices and send them to Anshar (ansharkahn@gmail.com)

These names are a combination of suggestions from the lists posted as well as ideas from the Tarentae.

Unless there is an overwhelming majority for three choices, a second round will be conducted with the top 6 vote getters in the same manner.

You have until June 4, 2005 at 11:59:59 EST to vote via e-mail. Results posted on the MB will be ignored.

Ship Names:
Anubis
Charon
Silhouette
Shadow Creeper
Umbra
Osiris
Enforcer
Blitzkrieg
Lancer
Raider
Brigand
Havoc
Necrosis
Vulture

[Edit: The 2nd Brigand has been removed from the list to prevent any confusion- continue with the voting]

Anshar

31-05-2005 14:50:45

Well, I forgot about the polling option. Anyway, I hope to receive some more answers for this. So far, I have 9 people voting.

MERLANCE

31-05-2005 21:20:12

I dont plan on voting, the only name I really wanted didnt make the cut.
Im sure every will vote at the last minute. Maybe it should have been made part of the AWOL check?

Anshar

31-05-2005 23:37:01

Oh, come on, vote anyway! Well, I suppose I can't make you, unless I make it your personal AWOL check :P

Actually, participation in the voting, or on the MB, etc, will be counted for saying "hello, I'm here." It may mean just a bit extra checking by me and Rekio, but we both don't want to cut anyone we don't have to.

Spears

01-06-2005 08:29:10

I would vote for the names I suggested, but as I forget which ones I suggested this post can hold my space until I can find the email.

Anshar

05-06-2005 20:27:55

Here are the finalists. Same rules as before. Choose your top 3 choices and e-mail me (ansharkahn@gmail.com).

Necrosis
Havoc
Brigand
Lancer
Osiris
Silhouette
Anubis

You have the 7 choices (it would have been six, but we had a tie) to choose from. There were no clear winners the first time around.

You have until Saturday June 11 to let me know your choices.

(by the way, if you happen to not like the selections listed, only 14 people voted)

Anshar

14-06-2005 17:48:36

The votes are in, and the people that did vote chose:

Anubis
Havoc
Necrosis

These names will be assigned to ships and announced soon.

Tyrus

14-06-2005 19:14:04

someone promote me i need new admin. options

nov tyrus

Tyrus

16-06-2005 17:18:34

i got promoted ACO Tyrus :lukevader: :lukevader: :lukevader: :lukevader: :lukevader: :lukevader: :lukevader: :lukevader: :lukevader: :lukevader: :lukevader: :lukevader: :lukevader: :lukevader: :lukevader: :lukevader: