I Am The Unbreakable Code...

Cipher

12-02-2007 22:51:55

Just wanted to put a good foot forward and introduce myself.

To those who do not know me, I am KP Cipher K'oranian Isradia. I've been in the DB for several years... (has it really been that long???) I recently transferred from Clan Plagueis because I was bumped to the abyss that is the Rogue pile. I was dissatisfied with the way Clan Exar Kun was disbanded and turned into the mockery that is now Clan Plaqueis. While I wish them well, it is not what I had joined for and I was not motivated to be active. So now I'm here, hoping to rekindle the activity I used to show.

If you want to know more about me, or more importantly, my character... don't hesitate to ask me, or view my dossier #3558.

So, without further delay, join me in the Ale Pond for a refreshing beverage as you will note I have posted there already, trying to get a party started.

Cheers!

Sephiroth Kali

23-02-2007 18:42:08

*breaks the Cipher*

Droveth Kathera Vectivi

23-02-2007 19:25:19

*Kicks Seph out of the way and changes every other word to booty*

Heh

Troutrooper

23-02-2007 22:05:32

Welcome to Tarentum, Cipher. My original home was Clan Satal Keto. Plagueis may be composed of CSK and Alv...er, CEK, but it's not the same. Tis another Clan now, which is why I'm here. Enjoy your new home. Just be wary of smiling Marshals wearing rubber gloves.

Sephiroth Kali

24-02-2007 15:11:11

here, hold this sheep!

"welsh! got a present for ya!"

Dismal

24-02-2007 15:55:57

Cipher...you got bumped to rogues by not replying to an AWOL check...and CP is not a mockery <_<

Telona

24-02-2007 17:42:01

Dismal, who cares :P

Welcome Cipher, you'll find a good home here in Tarentum. This clan is like crack, I can't get away from it no matter how silly some of these guys are.

Korras

24-02-2007 19:51:46

Cipher...you got bumped to rogues by not replying to an AWOL check...and CP is not a mockery <_<

one way or the other, your signature is a mockery. one line of text... a dozen lines of mostly self-ordained titles, and an image to boot. yay? :P

Gryffon

25-02-2007 13:17:27

Welcome to Tarentum, Cipher. My original home was Clan Satal Keto. Plagueis may be composed of CSK and Alv...er, CEK, but it's not the same. Tis another Clan now, which is why I'm here. Enjoy your new home. Just be wary of smiling Marshals wearing rubber gloves.

Amen TT

Sephiroth Kali

25-02-2007 14:55:47

one way or the other, your signature is a mockery. one line of text... a dozen lines of mostly self-ordained titles, and an image to boot. yay?

Adien Falaut

28-02-2007 20:20:10

Welcome to Tarentum Cipher! by the way cool dragon avitar.