Below will be the rules by which this program is ran. Feel free to contact me if you have any queries.
1. I shall be an active member of the Brotherhood as a whole and within Clan Tarentum.
2. I shall be a role model for my student and keep any disagreement private.
3. I shall be responsible for explaining/identifying the rules of behavior for the Brotherhood to my student.
4. I shall strive to keep my student active and involved in the Brotherhood, so long as it does not conflict with real life matters for either of us.
5. I shall be the one to initiate the trials process for my student after he or she has obtained the rank of Jedi Hunter. I understand that the Clan and House leaders may advise for or against the trials.
6. Upon entering the trials phase, I understand that I shall be the one to announce the trials to my student starting with a short fictional entry concerning the initiation of trials.
7. I understand that I may develop a special training program for my apprentice, including setting specific goals for advancement.
8. I understand that my apprentice can break the relationship if he/she feels that I am not performing my duties.
Can you outline the guidelines for the student please?
Work your butt off and do everything your master wants you to do.
Pretty much Tel
Basically all the Apprentices have to worry about is:
1) Regular communication with your Master
2) Fulfil any tasks your Master sets you within a predefined time limit.
3) Activity in your House and Clan as a whole is important to ensure regular progression through the ranks.
4) Murdering your Master when the time is right.
Why don't you pin this?
That is a damned fine idea Sir Frosty of the Romanae.
We must make point number 4 accessible to ALL the apprentices.
Sweet...oh, dang I remembered I have 2 of my own.
I promise to keep jason on his toes!
I think I have already asked this question before, but how does one go about getting an Apprentice? :$
get ahold of BF and go from there would probably get that cleared up quickly.
Actualy, thats more of my job
If you're looking for an Apprentice, or a Master, email me and I will attempt to find one for you. Of course I would then inform BF of the the relationship.
Greetings. SO how long do I have to be active for before I am allowed to take on an apprentice?
You can take on an Apprentice as soon as you have one you'd like to mentor, who would like to have the benefit of your teaching in return. So, right now if you like.
Thanks Sithie. I will begin the process of identifying one whom is worthy to continue the line and walk the path to ultimate darkness
let me know when you do please.
How does one procure a master?
We can help you take care of that, Seth. Are you just looking to write to participate in stuff, or do you have any of the games we use, too? We can hook you up with a master to work with either for gaming, writing, or both. Let me know, and I'll work on getting it taken care of.
I sent you a PM on that.
so this post is very old are the rules the same
I believe it is, at least I haven't heard of any changes to the dynamics of the Master/Student program.
I am also looking to gain an Apprentice, if there are any available and willing.
Sine we have alot of new blood in the house I think It would be cool if you guys started to seek out apprentice from the new people to get them involved with Tarentum.... Lets start actve posts to pair up the old with the new....