Old rec data

Xanos

14-03-2013 16:56:39

This doesn't happen all the time, but if you load the details of a medal that someone was awarded, the data has sometimes been lost.

For instance, this is what comes up from one of my Sapphire Blades:

Requested by
Unknown
Primary reason
Excellent and dedicated service to House Ludo Kressh over 2 years of active service on the Summit of the House. He has shown great loyalty to his members, his leaders, and willingness to change, 2001-11-29 23:00:00 +0000

And that's it. I've taken a look on some other people's profiles, and again only in certain cases, you sometimes get the same thing happen.

While I've not had the time to take a real in depth look, I've got a feeling it might be the older ones, as pulling up a really, really ancient promotion rec from INI to APP for Muz it says this:

Requested by
GM Muz Ashen
Primary reason
Migrated from legacy database
GM Muz Ashen, 2003-12-21 23:00:00 +0000

Obviously, Grand Master Muz Ashen did not rec Initiate Muz Ashen's very first promotion back in 2003 :P

I'm imagining this is just going to be one of those things that'll just have to be what it is, but just figured I'd mention it anyway in case it was actually something important.

JaM3z

15-03-2013 02:48:34

Could you explain to me what's actually missing in those reccs? Most of those in deed seem to be quirks of the old database (which for example says a person requests his own promotion when auto-promoting after passing the Test of Lore).

JaM3z

21-06-2013 10:05:24

Locking this topic, no activity for 3 months