The Obsidian Blade

Dranik

08-10-2006 15:00:12

Okay, has anyone actualy decided yet as to what we are going to do with this run-on? I have an idea though, with how quicklyt he current RO started down hill I am not so sure its a good idea. But anyways, if no one has done anything with it, would it be possible for it to be gone through, the pointless posts removed, and everything edited to make sense and then reposted and contuined from where it left off?

I was just wondering because we need to do something with it and figure out who has that blade and what it does.

Adien Falaut

09-10-2006 12:36:32

I"ve been trying to fit everything into with Bloodfyres posts as well as Maareks I'm not sure it worked though.

Anshar

11-10-2006 10:47:52

I'd definitely like to see the run-on completed. To many people went off on their own, or didn't read what was going on. It may even be worth just deleting it and starting over. It was intended to be something fun for the clan, just an adventure to have.

Sith and I have been talking, and we've put on the back burner for the time being. But, if anyone has ideas, I'd be happy to see them and discuss them here.

Adien Falaut

11-10-2006 17:22:56

cool just let me know what direction things are going and I'll work with that

Sephiroth Kali

12-10-2006 16:24:16

Well, I've never been in a run-on outside of the spamboards, but i suppose I would be willing to try.