Tal Caption Comp

Rigar Ulrand

19-02-2011 10:54:51

The Taldryan Caption contest has started. Post your submissions for the funniest caption here.

Rigar Ulrand

20-02-2011 19:30:12

The Taldryan Caption contest has officially started. Here's the first Image.

I will post the second image in one week.

Vodo

21-02-2011 19:11:37

When Joe came home that night and found the gas stove on, but with no flame, he knew something terrible had happened. Walking into the living room, it was there he saw the star-crossed lovers; peacefully laying beside one-another, clutching the other in a loving embrace as they both took the long voyage to the next world. Perhaps there, he thought, they would find peace in a world that would accept them for who they were. Not for what they were.

Diclonius

21-02-2011 19:16:33

When Joe came home that night and found the gas stove on, but with no flame, he knew something terrible had happened. Walking into the living room, it was there he saw the star-crossed lovers; peacefully laying beside one-another, clutching the other in a loving embrace as they both took the long voyage to the next world. Perhaps there, he thought, they would find peace in a world that would accept them for who they were. Not for what they were.

That was do deep and beautiful. Lol.

Anyway, on to my quote:

It was a stalemate for the Empire and Rebels when the Empire's All Terrain Attack Transport went up against the Rebellions newly developed C-AT, Carpet Attack Transports.

Alexander

22-02-2011 13:34:53

"I luv u too R2-Droid-Cat"

Raiju

23-02-2011 21:47:03

"The stealthy AT-AT was very quick to submit to the will of the real world's creatures after being discarded by Lucas, no doubt saving for the day the model would rule the world with an iron....foot."

Bubbles

27-02-2011 04:56:03

Despite hours of careful training, the mismatched pair still could not get the hang of who was meant to be leading...

ZimValorous

27-02-2011 18:42:24

After a good night of drinking you never know who you will wake up next to

Rigar Ulrand

01-03-2011 08:23:41

Well week one is officially done, albeit a little late on closing it out. This is the start of week 2.

Diclonius

05-03-2011 10:27:39

We can dance if we want to
We can leave those Rebels behind
Cause the Rebels don't dance
And if they don't dance
Well they're no Imperials of mine

Raiju

07-03-2011 12:51:26

When that Twi'lek is a hottie and you can't control your body,
DO THE CREEP, (yeah), DO THE CREEP, (yeah)

Rigar Ulrand

08-03-2011 05:54:59

Well the caption competition has officially come to a close.

Well apparently I did things a little off from how there supposed to be done. So there being re done at the moment.
Going through the right channels for medal requests now ^_^

SutekhSithari

01-12-2011 23:37:24

I wasn't active during this competition but wanted to post just for fun :)

Pic # 1) New bride says to marriage counselor " I told my husband that the new toy I bought was like something out of star wars and I couldn't believe how it made my pu**y so tired from playing with it ... then he acted shocked & just hung up the phone on me "

Pic #2) ok just keep the rythm if your smart ....cuz I would hate to be the one that has to tell Lord Vader that the emperor said to prepare for corusant... not chorus line