Final Event!

Duga Taldrya Arkarso

20-02-2006 00:30:32

The final event will be another caption comp. This time we have three pictures to work with. Come up with the funniest captions you possibly can and post away. You can post as many as you like for any as long as they are funny. The 3 members with the funniest captions win.

Post them so I know which you are talking about i.e.. 1st: Blah, Blah, etc. 1-4 will end this Saturday, February 25. Enjoy! :P

Menace

21-02-2006 00:50:22

1st: "Psst. Heidi, you ever been with a Dark Lord of the Sith?"

2nd: "Okay, let's go through this one more time... These ARE the droids we're looking for."

2nd: "Splash fight!"

3rd: I... I'm so confused!

Odium

21-02-2006 01:12:37

1: (keeping in mind my post about the Borders Stormtrooper)Even the infamous Darth Vader was hard pressed to find a job suitable to his talents!(though I must point out that he's got VERY good company)

2: See! Byss really was a resort/paradise planet!

3: What! You really thought that the Imperial Army didn't have nurses?!? Clones get hurt too ya know!

3: "You want me to wear WHAT?!?"

freshjive taldrya

21-02-2006 05:41:07

1: (internal monologue) "Don't look at her boobs, don't look at her boobs!"

1: "Lord Vader, you have a massive erection!"

"It's the pleats in the pants...not very flattering in the crotchal region...its really just an optical illusion, I'm going to take them back to the pants store right away actually......don't act like you're not impressed!"

2: Hey, pass the Hawaiian Tropic! My armor is getting burned!

3: Time to tell the therapist that I've got a whole new set of issues!

Werdna Elbee

21-02-2006 08:44:13

1) Life after the movies is hard as we watch Heidi Klum and Darth Vader at their new jobs at a call centre

2) The redhead stormtroopers with pale skin had trouble enjoying their leave time in the sun

3) Tarax returns from Hospital with a surprise for everyone

Tiberius

24-02-2006 11:10:06

Vader: "Hello Sir, Can I interest you in joining the Dark Side?"
/Phone clicks down and followed by silence/
Vader: "He hung up on me! why would he do such a thing" /sobs/ "What did I do to deserve this!"/keeps sobbing under the mask/

"I told you it was a good idea joining the Storm Troopers, all this vacation time in between slaughters"

"I have conquored this pool, it is the newest province of Petoria..oops.. I mean the Empire"

""We got this vacation cheap, using Empire fly for free vacation planning guide, and look at us now. Make sure you apply today and get a free swimming tube, complemets of the Emperor."

"Some one has to entertain the troops. And today it happens to be bob."

"The New line of Imperial Lingerie, special edition. Helmet is optional."

"Come on boys, who wants me to take it off" /sounds of hooting in the back ground/

Duga Taldrya Arkarso

01-03-2006 19:49:57

1st = freshjive taldrya with
1: (internal monologue) "Don't look at her boobs, don't look at her boobs!"

2nd = Werdna Elbee with
3. Tarax returns from Hospital with a surprise for everyone

3rd = Tiberius with
3. "Some one has to entertain the troops. And today it happens to be bob."