Greetings

Odium

01-11-2005 02:45:34

Greetings my friends. My name is Odium and I am exstatic about finding the Brotherhood

I don't exatcly know how to introduce myself, so if you have questions...ask them.

I suppose i could at least say that I pride myself in being an exceptional fighter pilot.

Thank you for reading,
APP Odium

Tarax Kor

01-11-2005 02:57:42

It's good to meet you, Odium. :)

Welcome to Clan Taldryan. Hope you enjoy your stay with us :)

What House are you in?

MichaelArkarso

01-11-2005 13:15:44

well, welcome Odium :w00t:

BTW, Tarax, Odium's dossier sais Dinaari :blink:

kraval

01-11-2005 16:24:48

hey odium, glad you got my letter and all. and its good that youre a pilot, we'll need those for the upcoming sith war. if you need anything just let me know! :)

Anonymous

05-11-2005 11:03:06

Since I feel foolish in starting my own welcome topic, i will use Odium's. I am Brigno, And I am extremely pleased that the opportunity to join this organization came along. If you didn't know by now, i enjoy talking and writing. Conversations are always welcome, no matter what the subject may be, so write me whenever you feel like it. I am also a good listener as well, since i don't like talking by myself too often. :P With all that being said, I hope to add greatness and glory to what I hear is one of the best clans ever.

MichaelArkarso

05-11-2005 16:17:53

Just wanted to say, welcome Brigno :jac:

kraval

05-11-2005 18:03:15

hey bringo, welcome to the clan :D

Bubbles

09-11-2005 08:39:20

Heya Odium, Brigno, good to have you with us!

Tarax Kor

09-11-2005 13:50:25

Welcome Bringo! :)

Odium

09-11-2005 14:24:14

Welcome Bringo! :)

Hey Tarax! What exactly does this Sith War entail so far? (or where can I find out?)

just curious, because i've heard the phrase thrown around a lot and have read anything about its details.

thanx,
NOV Odium (Sith)/FM/Dinaari of Taldryan

Tarax Kor

09-11-2005 15:17:29

Well, from what I know it's set to begin either in January or February. I don't know much about how its organized or what platforms it'll hold, unfortunately.

The BEST person to ask is the Sith High Warrior, Sith Bloodfyre-Tarentae. Either send him a Private Message over the forum, or post a topic in the main forum asking him and that should get his attention. Like I said, I don't know much.

Hope that helps. Oh, and for future reference, it's better to ask a higher-ranking Sith than a mid-ranking Obelisk such as me ;)

MichaelArkarso

09-11-2005 20:22:15

Depends, ... higher-ranking Sith getting easier in rage and kill ppl with force grip than mid-ranking Obelisk, ... at least the movies tell so ... :ermm:

Andan Taldrya Marshall

10-11-2005 09:33:44

Hope that  helps. Oh, and for future reference, it's better to ask a higher-ranking Sith than a mid-ranking Obelisk such as me ;)

It's ALWAYS better to ask a Sith then an Obby, no matter what rank. We all know that Obbies are just the grunts and Sith rule the universe ;)

kraval

10-11-2005 10:31:21

It's ALWAYS better to ask a Sith then an Obby, no matter what rank.  We all know that Obbies are just the grunts and Sith rule the universe  ;)

Damn straight!

Halcyon

10-11-2005 10:54:04

Just in terms of SIth War Information, it is open to all Orders so Tarax is just trying to make an excuse in not knowing much :P

That being said, nothing has yet been finalised, but from what The Sith High Warrior has said in his reports, it would seem that nearly every platform the DB currently uses will be showing up for the Sith War (Battlefront 2, JA, JO, Allegiance, ACC, fiction events, SW Galactic Battlegrounds and probably the other SW flight sims like Tie Fighter or XWA).

Basically, there should be more than enough for everyone.

Tarax Kor

10-11-2005 12:58:07

Oh and in addition: Crix, Kraval, and Halc suck. B)

Odium

10-11-2005 16:06:45

Oh and in addition: Crix, Kraval, and Halc suck.  B)

Sorry, Tarax, I didn't realize you were an "Obbie" until like two days ago!

Thanx, everyone...so basically we have no absolute info...just back where I started I guess. <_<