Merged Story 1 And 2

Zaxen Dauketrenal

20-03-2008 19:43:45

Naturally there may come a point where two people or two groups will want to meet up and it would simply make more sense to have them working on the same thread.

In this instance the Game controller/controllers simply starts a new thread with a primer, locks the two other threads after putting a redirect to the new thread. Then the two groups post in the new thread to continue on.

Kalei_Basai

25-01-2009 15:47:07

This is actually an excellent idea. But with the redirects, you wouldn't be able to read what was in the old topics. I believe that there should perhaps be links to the locked topics that were closed off. Either that or (and I'm not sure if this can be done on these forums or not) save the old topics in a word document or something like that and then send them out to each involved in the story. That way they can read them on their own time and not be rushed.

Zaxen Dauketrenal

25-01-2009 16:10:20

This is actually an excellent idea.  But with the redirects, you wouldn't be able to read what was in the old topics.  I believe that there should perhaps be links to the locked topics that were closed off.  Either that or (and I'm not sure if this can be done on these forums or not) save the old topics in a word document or something like that and then send them out to each involved in the story.  That way they can read them on their own time and not be rushed.

Good point. This would be something a moderator would keep track of and can simply add a link from other threads so that others can see where they came from. Something like this would also be noted in the Main Story thread.