Eludajae

03-12-2009 13:49:23

Alright this is where you will sign up for the new IRC PRG that will take place on #DBRP

The time is Next Thursday the 10th of Dec '09 At 8-10PM GMT

The AL in charge will be Impetus

I will also make it a point of being online then too.

The Fictional Write up By Impetus will be posted on the Main site.

Let us know if you want to play.

Korras

03-12-2009 14:46:37

as much as I'd like to.. I am not going to stay up until 2AM, which would be the time it starts in central europe. :P

Eludajae

03-12-2009 16:18:52

Korras Impie is in England would is be 2AM still?

Kragok

04-12-2009 08:47:35

I would (as I love IRC Roleplaying...especially simming...) but Thursdays are my truck nights, and I'm never home until 1:00am'ish GMT.

Korras

04-12-2009 12:29:36

Korras Impie is in England would is be 2AM still?

oh.. yeah, you're right. I got confused with timezones. it'd be more doable, yes. so, count me in.

Martumal

05-12-2009 11:44:07

I'll play.

Ruluk

05-12-2009 17:24:54

I'm in as well.

However, I must say that I have something very important to do at the morning, and it may last 5+ hours. I believe I will make it to the IRC RPG anyways, so count me in, just lets hope that I get rid of the problem fast.

I wanna try this... :D

Impetus

06-12-2009 16:45:59

I'm in as well.

However, I must say that I have something very important to do at the morning, and it may last 5+ hours. I believe I will make it to the IRC RPG anyways, so count me in, just lets hope that I get rid of the problem fast.

I wanna try this...  :D

If you can't turn up for whatever reason, but have some interest in doing it, then you can just jump in from session 2 and all is well :)

Mograine

06-12-2009 16:53:40

If school allows me, I'll be in ;P

DyrraSkye

08-12-2009 19:28:25

I'm interested in giving it a go, too.

Impetus

10-12-2009 17:16:40

Log of the first session:

[15:00] <@ImpieMNar> Abord the frigate of Korras, the Conquistador, the five of you land on the remote and rather unnatractive world of Nom Chorios, in a region devastated by a nuclear war it never fully recovered from. A powerful Dark Brotherhood Alchemist, Ivy, has stolen a powerful poison formula that was the work of a DB Sith, and shortly after, mysterious deaths have appeared over this planet, with circumstances echoing the nature of the poison,
[15:02] <@ImpieMNar> Your primary objective is to trace the source of the poison, and secure it for Brotherhood use. You may eliminate Ivy in your own way in the process
[15:04] <@ImpieMNar> The Conquistador lands on the outskirts of a beaten up, rough town with a large portion of these deaths occuring
[15:05] <@ImpieMNar> Your support operative, Soren, gives you a short briefing: Crime is rife here, and organised crime is the way of life. The top crime bosses are well protected behind an army of their followers
[15:05] <@ImpieMNar> RP START
06[15:07] * @Teu stares at the landscape, her blue eyes scanning the area slightly. She looked over at the others, her eyebrow raised quizically. "So how do we start this search?"
06[15:07] * @Korras looks at the others. "I think we have two options. either find the source directly, or go through the crime bosses to find it. however.. I am not sure how large the chance that any of the bosses actually know something is."
02[15:08] * @ImpieMNar (~impetus@cpc1-hava1-0-0-cust736.cos2.cable.ntl.com) Quit (*.net *.split)
03[15:08] * ImpieMNar (~impetus@cpc1-hava1-0-0-cust736.cos2.cable.ntl.com) has joined #dbrp
03[15:08] * Teu sets mode: +o ImpieMNar
00[15:08] <@Teu> "Lets try the direct route, find the source."
06[15:08] * @Mograine folded his arms considering his next words... "I vouch for extracting intelligence from the crimelords"
[15:08] <@ImpieMNar> ty Teu
[15:08] <@Mograine> Better to have leads than no leads
06[15:09] * @nixgraves " There is no other way then go through the crimelords"
[15:10] <@Dyrra> "I don't much care how we do it, but lets get the job done and get off this rock."
[15:10] <@Mograine> "Though, we should not go in guns blazing... The operation should remain as much off the radar as possible"
[15:10] <@Korras> "I agree, somewhat. I do not think we will be able to find anything without any leads, and so far, the only thing we can work with, is the crimelords here."
[15:10] <@ImpieMNar> Soren: Be aware that Ivy is a powerful woman, and may already have some of the crime lords working for her
00[15:10] <@Teu> "Might as well. Lets try not to make too big of a scence right off?"
[15:11] <@nixgraves> can't we bribe the crimelords?
[15:11] <@Korras> "no. for now, we go in with concealed weapons. chances are, we will be picked out as a target for some criminal before long anyway."
06[15:11] * @Mograine tap his earpiece: "Soren, we have any intel on the different crime lords?"
02[15:12] * @nixgraves (~unclereno@32.176.97.84) Quit (Quit)
[15:12] <@ImpieMNar> Unforunately, this planet has very poor access to the holonet, data was difficult to find
[15:12] <@ImpieMNar> But we've established that there are three main feuding crime factions
[15:13] <@Mograine> "If Ivy got just some of the crime lords under her sway, there's a possibility of a conflict with those who dont. This may prove to our benefit"
00[15:13] <@Teu> "Well that deffinatly makes it easy to hide on doesnt it, little contact with the outside worlds"
[15:13] <@Mograine> "Approaching those who isn't with her, and we may not even have to raise arms"
00[15:14] <@Teu> "how do we know who it who?"
[15:15] <@Korras> "There is no way to determine who is with her for now. I'd say going in as unconspiciously as possible will be the best choice. I don't think it will be long before we are the target of some criminal."
[15:15] <@ImpieMNar> Ivy was an elder gone mad, we can only speculate as to what she's currently doing, but we know that all crime lords need weapons, and Ivy's producing the most potent weapon on this planet
[15:15] <@Mograine> "Surveillance"
[15:16] <@Mograine> "We should try trace weapons then, or if they haven't arrived yet... I bet the crime lords pay for them first, then, the money"
[15:16] <@Korras> "I will go into town alone. I stand the best chance if Ivy does show herself. if I know more, I will signal you to follow."
06[15:17] * @Mograine nod his head
06[15:17] * @Teu nods
[15:17] <@Dyrra> "Alright, fair enough."
[15:18] <@ImpieMNar> Soren: it might be prudent for the others to follow at a distance, in case Ivy has been alerted to our prescence already
[15:19] <@Korras> "Soren, I agree. I want them waiting within sight of the town, in cover. chances are Ivy has already felt our presence."
[15:19] <@Mograine> "I may give sniper overwatch if needed"
06[15:19] * @Mograine examine the nature of the planet
[15:19] <@Mograine> "Shouldn't be too hard to make good camouflage"
[15:20] <@ImpieMNar> Soren: Mograine should keep his sniper in his hands at all times. I've seen the results
[15:20] <@Korras> "help yourselves to anything you need from the ship, weapons, food, etcetera. the droids will seal up when we leave. Mograine I want camouflaged, but capable to get rid of the camo easily, in case he needs to go into the town. there, regular clothing will be less noticeable."
[15:21] <@Mograine> "Copy that"
00[15:22] <@Teu> "Okay"
06[15:22] * @Dyrra nods
06[15:22] * @Korras grabs a small pack filled with some rations, and hides a blaster in his clothing, along with two energy claws. the sabers are already placed in a coat pocket
[15:23] <@Korras> "oh, and remember.. we might not want to advertise who we are. until we really need them, I'd prefer to keep all sabers hidden, and minimal use of our powers. I know, you are not under my command, but we are in this together."
06[15:24] * @Mograine spend some time optimizing his clothing to blend in with the nature.
00[15:24] <@Teu> "Of course."
06[15:24] * @Dyrra just nods again
[15:24] <@ImpieMNar> Soren: you guys are all trained in martial arts, these thugs will be instinctive brawlers. You shouldn't have a need for a lightsaber with them
[15:25] <@Korras> "and a blaster shot will drop them just as dead as a saber will."
06[15:25] * @Korras makes for the airlock of the frigate
06[15:25] * @Teu pulls her lightsaver off of her belt and placed it in a pocket of her clothes, she patted her blaster.
[15:27] <@ImpieMNar> Soren: make sure the frigate is secure, an abandoned ship as high spec as that will look like a ncie target for raiders
06[15:27] * @Mograine spots a high-ground in the direction of the town "Well, i'll be on comm", before marching there
06[15:29] * @Dyrra sighs at Teu, "I think I'm gonna step outside a moment. I'm still feeling queasy from the landing."
[15:29] <@Korras> "Soren, the droids are programmed to take off in case of trouble, and there will be no lifesupport active once we leave ship. I wish any boarders good luck.
00[15:29] <@Teu> "Wish for me to join you Dyrra?"
[15:30] <@Dyrra> "Sure, if you don't mind the possibility of getting my lunch on your boots."
00[15:30] <@Teu> "They come clean"
06[15:31] * @Korras heads in the direction of the town.
06[15:31] * @Dyrra heads outside and leans against the airlock, clutching her belly.
06[15:31] * @Korras makes sure the sensor net of the ship is broadcasting to his comlink
06[15:32] * @Teu follows after dyrra but stands several feet away. Her eyes scann the horizon watching and thinking.
02[15:36] * @Korras (~pietervde@Korras.users.undernet.org) Quit (*.net *.split)
02[15:36] * @Eludajae (~eludajae@fl-69-34-128-197.dhcp.embarqhsd.net) Quit (*.net *.split)
03[15:38] * Korr|AFK (~pietervde@86.92.145.244) has joined #dbrp
03[15:38] * Teu sets mode: +o Korr|AFK
06[15:39] * @Korr|AFK walks, taking in the surroundings, and starts to wonder something, and activates his commlink. "Soren, how infectious is this desease?"
03[15:42] * Eludajae (~eludajae@fl-69-34-128-197.dhcp.embarqhsd.net) has joined #dbrp
03[15:42] * *.undernet.org sets mode: +o Eludajae
[15:43] <@ImpieMNar> Soren: It's a poison used for assassinations, rather than a spreading disease
[15:43] <@ImpieMNar> Soren: As long as you don't drink it you should be fine
[15:44] <@Korr|AFK> "okay, so we stick to our own drinks."
[15:45] <@ImpieMNar> Soren: If you do that, you shouldn't have any problems
06[15:45] * @Korr|AFK approaches the town, and looks for a way to enter it without drawing too much attention.
[15:45] <@Mograine> *crackles over the comm* "In position..."
[15:46] <@ImpieMNar> The town's just a load of buildings in irregular patterns, you can just walk right on in
06[15:46] * @Teu looks at Dyrra. "You okay?"
06[15:47] * @Korr|AFK just walks in, and walks along what goes for a street like he knows where he is going, trying to spot any sign of criminal activity
06[15:47] * @Dyrra takes a couple deep breaths. "Yeah, I feel better now."
[15:48] <@ImpieMNar> A few people on the street eye the well dressed stranger like an alien being
03[15:48] * Korr|AFK is now known as Korras
[15:48] <@Mograine> "The residents looks... welcoming"
00[15:48] <@Teu> "Okay. Shall we walk around or something?"
06[15:49] * @Korras looks for a sign of someone following him, actually hoping to have someone rob him, just so he can draw the robber into a place to extract information
[15:49] <@Dyrra> "Yeah. We should head after Korras, I reckon."
06[15:49] * @Teu nods.
[15:50] <@ImpieMNar> They seem unsure of how to react to Korras, and follow, observing
00[15:51] <@Teu> "Lets be off!" Teu chuckled to herself, before starting in the direction of town. She lays a hand on her stomach breifly befor shoving it in her pocket.
02[15:52] * @Eludajae (~eludajae@fl-69-34-128-197.dhcp.embarqhsd.net) Quit (*.net *.split)
06[15:53] * @Korras heads for a food stall, and purchases some snack, more to show he has money to whoever is following, and less because he's hungry
[15:54] <@Mograine> "Can't see anyone showing any extra interest in you so far..."
[15:55] <@ImpieMNar> The stall owner gives him a funny look. "We don't take those credits on this planet outsider."
06[15:55] * @Dyrra follows Teu, patting her pockets absentmindedly as she does. "Kark, I think I left my cigarras on Aeotheran. This day just gets better."
00[15:56] <@Teu> "Might beable to get some in town"
[15:56] <@Korras> "oh? then I was misinformed. I think these will do." *hands him some other coins* [Mind Trick, with no waving hands. :P]
[15:57] <@ImpieMNar> "You're right, those coins will do." He completes the transaction. The stalkers see that he has money, but are confused by what they just saw
06[15:59] * @Dyrra is getting close to the edge of town as she answers. "Hope you're right."
06[15:59] * @Korras hoped the little setback wasn't too obvious, and hopes all they see is someone who handed over the wrong kind of currency.
[16:00] <@Korras> "thank you." *heads down the street again, towards a narrower part now.
[16:01] <@ImpieMNar> Two people follow him down the narrower part of the street, and Korras hears behind him a 'What the hell did you do outsider?"
06[16:01] * @Teu smirks slightly and shrugs slightly. She glances around slightly, trying to look like she belonged.
03[16:02] * Eludajae (~eludajae@fl-69-34-128-197.dhcp.embarqhsd.net) has joined #dbrp
03[16:02] * *.undernet.org sets mode: +o Eludajae
06[16:05] * @Korras turns around, doing all he can to look as unimpressive as possible, and looks at them. "oh, I'm sorry. I'm here to see Luca, and I mistakenly tried to pay with the wrong currency." *takes a bite of his snack*
06[16:05] * @Mograine takes aim at the situation "Standing by..."
[16:05] <@ImpieMNar> Its the quality of the clothing that sticks out like a sore thumb. On this post apocalyptic world struggling to rebuild, quality tailors are few and far between
[16:05] <@ImpieMNar> "We were watching, you paid with them twice and the second time he gave in."
[16:05] <@Korras> "I'm afraid you are mistaken, sir."
[16:06] <@ImpieMNar> "I know, I was just holding you up long enough to get you cornered" Two other people emerge on the other end of the street, blocking Korras in
[16:06] <@Mograine> "I have a green light on a shot, orders?"
06[16:07] * @Korras throws his hands up. "hey, if it is money you want, that can be arranged. just don't hurt me!"
[16:09] <@ImpieMNar> They approach him closer. "How much?"
06[16:10] * @Teu enters the edge of town walking absent mindedly getting the lay of the city and stuff.
[16:12] <@Korras> more then you can handle, I am sure. *punches one in the face in the hopes of knocking him out, then launches into the next, and speaks into his commlink* "green light."
06[16:13] * @Mograine squeeze the trigger, firing a single bullet toward one of the thugs behind Korras
[16:13] <@ImpieMNar> Korras lands his first punch, the guy falls to the floor with a broken nose but still conscious, his second punch sends the guy's head into a wall, knocking him out cold
[16:14] <@ImpieMNar> Mograine seems to have mistaken the man for a starfighter, and comes closer to shooting Soren back on Antei
[16:14] <@Mograine> "Damn it"
06[16:14] * @Korras moves to attack the two behind him
[16:15] <@ImpieMNar> Someone begins to follow the girl that dares to explore the city alone
06[16:15] * @Mograine changes his aim, "Hey girl, got a friend on your tail..."
[16:15] <@ImpieMNar> Korras lands a few glancing blows that are enough to almost knock them off their feet, they just about keep their balance, but it rattles their stance
06[16:16] * @Mograine fire a second bullet at one of the thugs, just as Korras ducked.
06[16:16] * @Korras attacks to kill, having two alive is more then enough
06[16:17] * @Dyrra grins at Teu "I think things are about to get fun.."
[16:17] <@ImpieMNar> Mograine hits his opponent in the shoulder, sending him to the floor, and Korras simply snaps the neck of the other one like a dry branch
[16:18] <@ImpieMNar> *target, that fits better
06[16:18] * @Korras draws his pistol, and looks at the crook with a hurt shoulder, and the one with a broken nose. "now, which of you two is going to tell me who you work for, and where I can find him?"
00[16:19] <@Teu> "I see that. Ready for fun?"
[16:19] <@ImpieMNar> They don't seem anywhere near as hesitant to attack Teu and Dyrra, and a solitary street thug points a blaster pistol at them, shouting for them to get on their knees
06[16:20] * @Dyrra looks around warily for some cover and to see who's threatening them.
[16:20] <@ImpieMNar> "You don't frind Elzhar," one of them stammers, "He finds you."
06[16:20] * @Mograine quickly aim at the man with a blaster, firing a pair of bolts toward his chest...
[16:20] <@Korras> "oh? and how would I make him find me faster?"
[16:20] <@ImpieMNar> There's just one man with a blaster pistol attacking Teu and Dyrra
[16:21] <@ImpieMNar> He also has a bullet through his left hand, thanks to Mograine's long distance shot
06[16:21] * @Teu turns and looks at the attackers, she looks at the blaster. "Your really going to attack two women walking around?"
[16:21] <@ImpieMNar> "Make yourself his business, this is his territory, it won't be long."
[16:22] <@Korras> "so, three dead bodies would draw his attention?"
[16:22] <@ImpieMNar> The man has blood pouring from his left hand, but seems to ignore it, considering it a stray bullet from a fight that wasn't his, and orders them again to get on their knees as he fights back the pain
02[16:23] * @Eludajae (~eludajae@fl-69-34-128-197.dhcp.embarqhsd.net) Quit (*.net *.split)
[16:24] <@ImpieMNar> "In Slem Mal? three dead bodies is a daily occurence"
[16:24] <@ImpieMNar> 5The man has blood pouring from his left hand, but seems to ignore it, considering it a stray bullet from a fight that wasn't his, and orders them again to get on their knees as he fights back the pain
03[16:25] * Eludajae (~eludajae@fl-69-34-128-197.dhcp.embarqhsd.net) has joined #dbrp
03[16:25] * *.undernet.org sets mode: +o Eludajae
[16:26] <@Korras> "oh, but I am sure you would be willing to hell him a capable hand is looking to join him. because, as it is, he seems to have some bad luck with his current crew. *looks at the two dead bodies*
06[16:27] * @Teu looks at Dyrra with a questioning look, her lips in a slight sneer, she whispers quietly "Play along or fight back?"
[16:28] <@Korras> (*to tell him*, not to hell him)
[16:28] <@ImpieMNar> "I will tell him," he seems calm despite being held at gunpoint. People here are used to it or seeing it. "I doubt he'll bother looking for you though."
[16:29] <@Dyrra> "Play along till he's close enough for me to break his face."
[16:30] <@Korras> "you might also want to tell him I can supply him with a good amount of weapons."
00[16:30] <@Teu> "okay" Teu slowly got onto her knees...waiting and counting in her head.
06[16:31] * @Dyrra does the same as Teu
[16:31] <@Mograine> "Want me to join you guys? Or you still need the overwatch"
[16:31] <@ImpieMNar> 5 The guy gets very close, his blaster still pointed at her head. "Get on your knees!"
[16:32] <@ImpieMNar> "He needs no such weapons. Our supplies of Death Blow Poison are greater than any on Slem Mal"
00[16:33] <@Teu> "Im on my knees" Teu kept her hands away from her blaster and pocket.
[16:33] <@Korras> "Poison, you say? you will tell me all you know." [mind trick]
06[16:33] * @Korras points the gun at his head, to make sure the other guy does not get too confused in the meantime
[16:34] <@ImpieMNar> 5 He keeps the gun firmly locked on Teu's head, the barrel inches from her. "Give everything you have to me!"
00[16:35] <@Teu> "I dont have anything."
[16:35] <@ImpieMNar> We don't know anything, only that whoever drinks it... dies
[16:36] <@Korras> "and where does Elzhar have his hideout?"
[16:37] <@ImpieMNar> 5"You have clothes that are in one piece. That's a rare find here outsider."
[16:37] <@Mograine> "Hey girl, I'll fire a warning shot at his feet if you just give me a nod"
[16:37] <@ImpieMNar> "His stronghold is a few miles out of town, an old building from the war, heavily guarded"
00[16:38] <@Teu> "I really dont think you want to uhm take my clothes...my husband would be very unhappy about that"
[16:39] <@ImpieMNar> 5"Well dressed like you means you have money. Give it to me." he wriggles the gun to draw her eye
[16:39] <@Korras> "what direction?"
[16:40] <@ImpieMNar> He points in a vague 90 degree arc
06[16:40] * @Teu shrugs and pulles out half of the money contained in her pocket she began to hand it over before elbowing the man in teh gut with her other arm.
[16:41] <@Korras> "thank you. the three of you, make sure you don't tell anyone of what happened here, and stay away from the stronghold." [mind trick]
06[16:41] * @Dyrra moves to try and punch the guy in the head as soon as Teu makes her move.
[16:41] <@ImpieMNar> Teu lacks the strength to do much damage to him and with only a glancing blow he barely flinches
[16:42] <@ImpieMNar> But Dyrra's fist drives through his temple, sending him to the ground in a heap
[16:42] <@ImpieMNar> They scramble away as quick as they can, scared and confused
06[16:43] * @Korras chuckles, and walks away in a brisk pace towards the two girls
06[16:43] * @Dyrra moves to stamp on his neck, hoping to snap it
[16:44] <@ImpieMNar> The neck doesn't snap cleanly, but it cracks his head into the floor with enough force to knock him out
06[16:44] * @Teu stood up, looking down at the man she shrugged her shoulders, laying a hand on her stomach for a moment. Before looking at the man, her eyes flashed fire for a moment allowing the anger to become controlable plus allowing Dyrra to finish the job. "I really really really hate it when someone puts a blaster to my head
06[16:45] * @Dyrra kicks the scumbag again
[16:45] <@Korras> "and I really hate it when they try to rob me. having some fun here, I see?"
[16:46] <@ImpieMNar> He gives the same response that a body sized bag of sugar would
06[16:46] * @Teu glances at Korras. "Next time that happens Im going to decapitate the person...instead of following along"
[16:47] <@Korras> "from what I just found, they wouldn't really mind that. you might want to hurt them a bit first."
06[16:48] * @Teu shrugs. "He out cold Dyrra or dead?"
[16:48] <@Dyrra> "Out cold. Feel free to make him dead."
[16:48] <@Korras> "but, they did give me some information. I know where one of the crimebosses is, more or less, his name, and that he has a large amount of poison, aptly named Death Blow"
06[16:48] * @Teu nods, pulling out her blaster she simply shot the man twice in the chest. Her eyes livid.
[16:49] <@ImpieMNar> Teu rather needlessly gets a roll of 20, and makes the best ever point blank shot on an unconsiocus man that's ever been fired
00[16:50] <@Teu> "He wont be causeing much trouble any more"
[16:50] <@Dyrra> "So, got a plan, Korras?"
[16:52] <@Korras> "I do. Elzhar, one of the crimelords, has a stronghold a few miles in that direction" *points* "I will have the Conquistador run that through the nav logs, and get a precise location. it is apparently heavily guarded, so before we go in, I will scout up close."
00[16:53] <@Teu> "What will we do? While you are scouting?"
06[16:53] * @Mograine approach the group from an sidealley, "I guess I do my part..."
[16:54] <@Korras> "be ready for any trouble. also.. hmm.." *thinks briefly* "I think it might be worth our while if their morale is close to breaking before we even go in."
00[16:55] <@Teu> "Cause hate and discontent?"
06[16:55] * @Korras looks at Teu. "have you ever seen the effect of an Elder meditating deep enough?"
00[16:56] <@Teu> "No"
06[16:57] * @Korras nods. "I will need time to prepare. the effect is not instantenous, and I will need others to be ready to defend us. but, the end result.. they will be close to running by the time we fire the first shot."
[16:58] <@ImpieMNar> - SESSION END HERE -

Ruluk

11-12-2009 13:35:52

very nice!

Expect to see me next time, you know, because I couldn't make it to the first session, just as I feared. Just assume I was watching the scene all the time or I arrived in a separate ship, idk :)

Well, I'm eager to see the next session!

Korras

13-12-2009 14:56:34

argh. I won't be able to make it tommorow, due to a meeting having been scheduled over dinner.. tuesday and wednesday should work for me.

Impetus

16-12-2009 17:07:03

very nice!

Expect to see me next time, you know, because I couldn't make it to the first session, just as I feared. Just assume I was watching the scene all the time or I arrived in a separate ship, idk :)

Well, I'm eager to see the next session!

To save confusion I'll be finishing off this one with the current group, but I'm sure the next one won't be too far off :D

Impetus

16-12-2009 17:09:14

In Mograine's absence, I played his character in this session.

* @Korras is slightly dazed from the exhertion required for the meditation, as if he just woke up
* Impie (~impetus@cpc1-hava1-0-0-cust736.cos2.cable.ntl.com) has joined #dbrp
* Teu sets mode: +o Impie
<@Dyrra> So, what's the plan?
* Impie is now known as Mograineish
<@Korras> the moment we go in, Mograine will take out a couple of guards. that will only add to their low morale, and we shouldn't have much trouble going in.
<@Teu> "Just kill anyone who gets in our way? if that even occurs?"
<@Mograineish> Sounds good to me
<@Dyrra> Alright, sounds good.
<@ImpieMNar> Soren: Would it not be prudent to at least gain some idea of the defences and layout before you attack?
<@Korras> there is no more need for subtlety anymore. we know who we are after now, but still, I'd like to keep our force useage to a minimum. I will go in ahead first, and scout out how many guards there are.
<@Dyrra> After you, then.
<@Teu> Yes after you...
* @Korras shrugs, and gets down on his knees, camouflaging himself somewhat, before crawling over to the compound
<@Korras> Mograineish, stay on overwatch.
* @Mograineish keeps his sniper rifle at the ready, following the area in front of Korras through the scope
<@Teu> So Dyrra shall we wait a moment and follow?
* @Korras crawls close enough to use force-enhanced sight to scout things out
* @Korras whispers in the combead 'negative. you wait, we do not yet know what exactly is out there."
* @Teu shrugs but doesnt reply she look at Dyrra and smirks slightly.
<@ImpieMNar> *Korras sees through his augmented vision a large, old building lined with a few large manned turrets and a couple of human sentries
* @Dyrra sighs
<@Dyrra> Waiting around's no fun.
<@ImpieMNar> *The sentries are armed with weapons that looked like they would have been outdated eons ago, and the turrets are unlike anything any of you have seen either
* @Korras tries to spot a way to crawl over to the building itself without being seen
<@Teu> this is true.
<@ImpieMNar> *His movements attract the attention of one of the human sentries, whose rifle points towards him as he tries to make out if it's a threat or an animal thanks to Korras' camouflage
* @Korras sees it, and whispers 'you saw nothing, just leaves moving in the wind.' [mind trick]
<@Mograineish> *His rifle moves back up to pan the landscape
<@Korras> Mograineish, take some out.
* @Mograineish takes a shot through his sniper at the two sentries armed with rifles
<@Korras> Dyrra, Teu, get ready to move.
* @Dyrra grins
<@ImpieMNar> *Mograine hits one of them in the ankle, bringing him to the ground, and the heavy turrets start filling the air with metal slugs
<@ImpieMNar> *luckily you're far enough away for the spray to leave everyone safe
* @Korras slips his hands into his energy claws, and prepares for a fight, [barrier], [Master Speed], and charges towards the building, zig-zagging to throw of the turrets
<@ImpieMNar> The turrets (4 of them) all move to focus their fire on Korras, but the size of them makes them difficult to follow his zig-zag motion, the few shots that do connect are absorbed by his barrier
* @Teu smirks, unbuckling her blaster she lays her hands contemplating something in her mind, she shrugs.
* @Korras jumps up the wall as he reaches it [Soar], using the claws to pull himself up even further
<@Korras> Dyrra, Teu, move, NOW!
<@ImpieMNar> The turrets completely miss Korras as he jumps up the wall of the building. The one human sentry that wasn't brought to the ground lands a shot from his slugthrower sniper into Korras' shoulder, but it's absorbed by his barrier
<@Korras> get to the wall, and wait near the entrance.
<@Korras> and get rid of any sentries that you can, all of you.
* @Korras moves to the first turret, preparing to disable it
* @Teu begins a full on run towards the building.
* @Dyrra sprints for the wall as fast as she can. [burst of speed]
<@ImpieMNar> Korras' claw tears through the turrets, and while they're distracted, Teu and Dyrra successfully advance
<@ImpieMNar> *turret
* @Korras proceeds to the next, to do the same
<@ImpieMNar> They quickly unman their turrets, recognising that they have no chance of defending against him with them and try to fight hand to hand
* @Dyrra looks around for the sentries.
<@ImpieMNar> Dyrra sees one standing trying to get a shot at Korras and failing, the other on the ground holding his foot
* @Teu does a quick glance around, looking for any immediate danger to herself or to the others in the party.
* @Korras energizes the claws, and lunges for the closest attacker
<@ImpieMNar> Teu notices a few men armed with rifles approaching from behind, flanking the party. It seems the guards weren't just placed in the base
<@ImpieMNar> Korras' Master speed expires, as does his barrier, but his opponents flee when they would have fought thanks to their diminished morale
* @Korras grins, and turns around to join up with Teu and Dyrra
<@ImpieMNar> Korras' previous foes believe that if he can jump UP that distance, they can safely jump DOWN
<@ImpieMNar> They were wrong
* @Teu sighs, and pulls out her blaster rifle, she turns and meets their back party. "Hi guys"
* @Dyrra advances on the upright sentry, holding her saber hilt in her hand ready in case she needs it and moves to punch him in the head.
<@ImpieMNar> There are five gunners that flank the group from behind, but long range their inaccurate assault rifles barely come close to their target
<@ImpieMNar> Dyrra hits her target cleanly in the head while he's distracted, bringing him to the ground, but he rolls to his back, pointing the rifle at Dyrra
* @Teu reaches into her pocket of her pants and pulls out a metal cylendar, reattaching it to her belt as she moves back to the five gunner, that are trying to flank the group.
* @Dyrra tries to kick him in the privates
<@ImpieMNar> One bullet skims Teu's hand, enough to shave some flesh off her fingers, but no more
<@ImpieMNar> Dyrra succeeds, much to the displeasure of her victim
* @Dyrra tries to swipe his rifle while he's contorted in pain
* @Korras looks at the flankers from the building, a grin still on his face. turning to the smashed up turret, he foccuses on it, preparing to tear it off, and throw it at the flankers. [telekinesis]
<@Teu> "Gah" Putting her blaster back into is holster she pulled her lightsaber off her belt, igniting the blade, sending a block of green light into the air with a snap hiss
<@ImpieMNar> Dyrra takes the rifle cleanly out of his hands, leaving him pretty helpless
<@Mograineish> Korras' makeshift projectile causes the flankers to dive out of the way, but they all manage to avoid it
<@ImpieMNar> oops
<@ImpieMNar> Korras' makeshift projectile causes the flankers to dive out of the way, but they all manage to avoid it
* @Teu after ignitghing the blade charges towards the now diving enemy.
* @Dyrra aims the blaster at his head and squeezes the trigger
* @Mograineish takes a few shots at the diving guards
* @Korras focuses on one flanker, and prepares to pull him over to his position on the building, right into his extended claws [summon]
<@ImpieMNar> Teu advances without having to block many shots as most of the guards are prone
<@ImpieMNar> Dyrra successfully shoots the guy at point blank range with a sniper rifle, and her clothes get stained red
<@ImpieMNar> Mograine shoots one of the guards in the chest, killing him instantly
* @Dyrra grins, draws her saber and follows Teu
<@ImpieMNar> The guard flails a bit as he flies through the air, then flails a bit more when the claws impale him in multiple places, then he dies
* @Teu comes to stand before one of the guards
<@ImpieMNar> Teu is ambushed with a barrage of assault rifle fire, but is able to defend herself with her lightsaber and her reflexes
* @Korras throws the guard back where he came from, then proceeds to join the combat proper, [soar], drawing his sabers in mid-air
* @Korras rolls as soon as he lands, to prevent as much damage from landing as possible
<@Mograineish> Korras doesn't die anywhere near as much as the three guys that made the jump earlier
<@Mograineish> grr, nvm
* @Korras ignites his sabers, charging into the combat
* @Teu looks at this guard with contempt and slashes her saber quickly.
* @Dyrra heads for the nearest guard shooting at Teu and prepares to try and slice his head off.
<@ImpieMNar> Teu cuts the guy in half cleanly and efficently, while Dyrra forces her target to throw himself to the floor
* @Teu glares and moves off to the next guard, repeating the same manvouer.
<@ImpieMNar> None of them have ever seen a lightsaber before and don't really know how to react, so they open fire relentlessly on anything that moves
* @Dyrra tries to kick the guy on the floor and stab him with her saber in quick succession.
<@ImpieMNar> A bullet whistles past Teu's ear, dangerously close, but the one who fired it finds himself in too many pieces to fire any more
* @Korras attacks the enemy closest to him
<@ImpieMNar> As the target of the kick writhes in pain, he's skewered by a pretty beam of light
* @Dyrra grins and yells to Teu as she moves towards her next target. "Hey Teu, keep yourself in one piece over there! I don't wanna have to explain to your husband."
<@ImpieMNar> Korras kills the last one, and everything goes quiet
* @Teu nods. She looks closer at the wound on her hand for a moment.
* @Korras shuts his sabers off, and looks at the dead around them.
* @Dyrra is rummaging through dead guards pockets to see if there's anything useful.
* @Teu sighs "I dont want you to endure that particular task"
* @Korras heads back to the first two sentries, and attempts to draw any available info from their weapons [Psychometry]
<@ImpieMNar> Dyrra finds a whole lot of bullets that went out of fashion a hundred millennia ago, and a lot of foreign currency and photographic ID cards
* @Teu closes her eyes, reaching out to the Force, she lets its healing propeties run to the wound on her hand.
* @Korras tries to get a mental map of the building's insides from where the weapons have been
<@ImpieMNar> Korras works out that they were created on this world, and are nothing more than cheap assault rifles representative of the state of the world
<@ImpieMNar> He also gets a rough plan of the building in his head, with Elzhar's quarters at the very top of the six floors, and a reception with no receptionist in the entrance
<@ImpieMNar> Teu heals the graze on her fingers without leaving a mark
* @Teu nods slightly, she shuts off her saber. "Shall we proceede on ward?''
<@Dyrra> Yeah, how do we get in?
<@Korras> through the entrance.
<@Mograineish> That sounds good to me
<@Teu> Works for me, Dyrra dont let me hurt myself to much, i do not want to explain to the husband how i got hurt.
<@Mograineish> I'll stand watch at the door to make sure that no-one comes in after you. With this kind of range I can take them down before they get close
* @Mograineish (~impetus@cpc1-hava1-0-0-cust736.cos2.cable.ntl.com) Quit (Read error: EOF from client)
* @Korras focuses on the door, trying to force it open. [Telekinesis]
<@ImpieMNar> The door opens obediently
* @Korras hangs his sabers on his belt, but keeps the energy claws on, and walks towards the entrance
* @Dyrra keeps her unlit saber in her hand as she follows.
* @Teu watches the door open, she follows after Korras, her saber, off, was still in her hand.
<@ImpieMNar> The entrance is little more than an empty reception desk with a single door leading deeper in
<@Teu> "This place is kinda you know empty"
* @Korras uses [Sense] to extend his vision, to be alerted to enemies before they come close enough to be a problem, and heads towards the direction leading to Elzhar's quarters
<@ImpieMNar> Korras recognises that there's a team of ten armed guards with shotguns and assault rifles behinf the door
* @Dyrra follows.
<@Korras> hmm.. this could get interesting.
<@Teu> how interesting are we talking?
<@Korras> there's a squad with shotguns and assault rifles beyond that door.
<@ImpieMNar> The guards clearly know that the group is there and about to come through the door
<@Dyrra> The best kind of interesting.
* @Dyrra ignites her saber
* @Korras waits until they come through, and then will use Force Lightning on them
<@Korras> I suggest you two stay behind me until I am done.
<@ImpieMNar> They don't seem to be coming through, they wait with their weapons trained on the door
* @Teu ignites her saber after Dyrra does so, keeping behind Korras after his warning, watching and smirks.
* @Korras stands against the wall, and points Dyrra and Teu to do the same
<@Korras> (the same, but on one side I have a door, on the other side of me, I'd like you two to be.)
* @Dyrra does so.
* @Teu does as Korras commands.
* @Korras pulls the door open, hoping this time they will enter, so they can be force-lightninged in their back
<@ImpieMNar> Korras gets the impression that they're there to stop the group advancing any further rather than to hunt and kill them
<@ImpieMNar> A few bullets pepper the open door but they stop once no-one comes through
* @Korras prepares to things differently, [barrier], and steps in the opening, force lightning spreading out in front of him
<@ImpieMNar> His force shield absorbs a few blasts from their shotguns, his force lighting fries the 4 nearest to him almost instantly but a blast that throws him off his feet breaks his concentration
<@Teu> that didnt go as planned prolly.
<@ImpieMNar> The assault rifle fire continues at a steady pace before and after while the shotgun shots are almost mitigated completely
* @Korras sends a powerful blast of telekinesis into the room [Wave]
<@ImpieMNar> Everyone falls down so perfectly in time, it's like the room itself threw them backwards
* @Teu twirls her saber simply into a defensive position, then moving into the door way she moves into the room and begins hacking at the enemy.
* @Dyrra follows Teu's lead and tries to incapacitate them while they're down.
<@ImpieMNar> Dyrra finishes off the last shotgun wielder while Teu is forced to block a round of assault rifle fire before she gets any attacks awayy
* @Korras tries to get to his feet
* @Dyrra heads straight for the opponents firing on Teu
* @Teu moves into the chamber her saber twirling as she steps towards the enemies in the chamber.
<@ImpieMNar> The blast from the shotgun winds Korras, but he's stronger than that and gets back to his feet while Dyrra hacks at one of the gunners, killing him and leaving 4
* @Korras powers up his claws again, and jumps at the nearest enemy, aiming at his windpipe
<@ImpieMNar> Korras successfully tears his throat apart
* @Korras jumps at the next, repeating the maneuver
* @Teu moves to one enemy and slashes at him with her saber.
<@ImpieMNar> Teu lands her attack cleanly, but Korras' claws connect with only a glancing blow thanks to the guard's instinctive flinch backwards
* @Dyrra sends an invisible punch into the throat of the last one [telekinetic strike]
* @Korras follows up with his other claw
<@ImpieMNar> The strike doesn't hit as intended, and Dyrra's hit in the shoulder by a bullet while Korras takes down his target
* @Korras charges the guard who shot at Dyrra, preparing to rip him to pieces
* @Dyrra swears profusely
<@Teu> You okay Dyrra?
<@ImpieMNar> It takes a second swipe to fully take him down, but he ends up very much dead
<@Dyrra> As okay as someone with a lump of metal in their shoulder can be, yeah.
<@Dyrra> Can someone fish this thing out of me so I can patch myself up?
* @Korras walks over to Dyrra, and tries to pull the slug out using some telekinesis
<@Korras> hold still.
* @Dyrra winces
* @Korras presents the slug to Dyrra
<@Teu> heh
* @Dyrra stares at it incredulously as she tries to heal her shoulder. [heal]
<@Dyrra> How the kark does something that little hurt that bad?
* @Teu shuts off her lightsaber and looks at the bullet, "Arent nerves a pain?
<@Korras> well.. we certainly got on the nerves of these guys.
<@Teu> onward?
<@Dyrra> Yeah, let's get this over with.
<@ImpieMNar> - Session end -

Impetus

23-12-2009 14:54:56

* Teu looks at Dyrra then looks around for a moment, she sighs slightly before looking up again. "Ready?"
Sure.
* Dyrra cracks her knuckles and follows Korras as he silently sets off moving further into the base.
* Teu follows after Dyrra and Korras, Morgraine stood guard outside still.
In the next room you find a lift able to take you to each floor
Shall we do a floor by floor sweep or go straight to the top?
How many floors are there?
There're 6 floors
hrpmh
Floor by floor to make sure we dont get flanked when go to the floor
Soren: He likely didn't expect his guards to be blasted through so easily, so security may be light, but don't let your guard down
I'm tempted to say head straight to the top, use the element of surprise and then bust our way out later.
Or we could ask Mograine to come in behind us and help us bust out.
* Teu looks around for a moment
Going floor by floor lets Elzhar know we're coming.
True
Soren: We don't know what Ivy's reaction will be to discovering we're after her. It would be prudent to finish up here and pursue her as soon as possible
Suprise is more benificial we will just keep an eye out.
Straight to the top, then.
* Dyrra hops into the lift, Korras following.
* Teu nods, unclipping her saber off her belt she climbs into the lift.
The weight limit warning goes off, despite there only being three of you, and the lift takes 700 pounds of weight
Uhhh i didnt think i weighed that much, i know there is another person in me but jeeze
* Dyrr
a grabs her saber and stretches out with her force senses to figure out who else is in here
Dyrra senses four people equipped with stealth field generators
Oh, kark it.
They don't know that you know that they're there
* Teu looks at Dyrra. "Something wrong?"
* Dyrra sends Teu and Korras a quick telepathic message explaining the situation.
* Teu looks at Dyrra and nods quickly
Korras most probably already knows
* Dyrra holds her thumb over the activation stud of her saber, senses stretched out to see if these guys are planning on attacking when she speaks
Listen guys - if we light these things in such a small space, you're gonna get sliced and diced, stealth or no.
How about you step out of the lift and we all walk away from here alive?
As soon as she speaks the four of them open fire from the corners
* Teu activates her lightsaber, "I dont think that work"
* Dyrra activates her own and concentrates on evading the blasterfire
Their slugthrower assault rifles that belonged in another age aren't repelled by lightsabers, but easily blocked by them
* Teu steps into the car, aiming a slice at the first stealthed man.
Korras is gonna draw his saber to protect himself and attempt to choke one of the enemies
He manages to evade Teu's slice, but loses two fingers from his off hand
* Dyrra lunges at one of the other men, aiming to run him through
Korras misses a shot with his saber, and his concentration is interrupted by a bullet that whispers past his neck, shedding blood with its glancing hit
Dyrra's rush succeeds, and she slices him apart
* Dyrra spins her saber round and aims for one of the other men
* Teu trys again on her target sending a few quick slashes
Korras is going to be somewhat miffed and just try to decapitate his target instead.
Dyrra's saber passes through his neck, leaving him in too many pieces to carry on breathing
Teu hacks her target into little bits
And the same happens to Korras' opponent
Did they really think that using stealth genorators would kill us?
Korras is going to try to heal up the little wound on his neck before he does anything else.
Korras does so without leaving a scratch
"Yeah, I guess they did. These people really don't know what they're facing."
Not a clue
Shall we continue on?
Yeah.
* Teu looks for some sort of switch in the lift, upon finding it hits the button to go up
Teu finds it, it's next to the door, and the lift goes up
* Teu lays a hand on her stomach and closes her eye for a moment, she sends out a wave with hte force feeling for anyone or anything that didnt seem right.
There are guards on the top floor, but it didn't take an expert to work that one out. Everything else seems more or less as it should be
hrm
How's the little one, Teu?
Good, not used to me moving so much.
* Dyrra nods
Good good. I call dibs on being godmother, by the way.
lol
You'll have to take that up with Fremoc
Heheh, might do that when we get home.
Kriffing hell, how long do these lifts take?
I dunno, this building looked small on the outside
Guess the whole planet's a giant rustbucket.
I had slug throwers
The lift FINALLY reaches the top
About damn time. You'd think with having hyperspace travel we'd figure out a faster way of doing this, wouldn't you?
hehehehe You would think
* Teu waits for the lift door to open before stepping off and taking a glance around
There doesn't seem to be anyone around on the room the lift opens to
* Dyrra lowers her voice
We are on the right floor?
I dont think i can go any higher but to the roof.
You can tell by the higher class furnishings that this is the right floor
Korras is going to try and sense who or what is on this floor and then tell Teu and I.
Korras tells you that all of the guards are packed into Elzhar's lounge, about 15 serving as bodyguards
Sounds like a party
Fifteen. Jeez.
Shall we interuppt?
"I reckon he," she breaks off for a second to jerk her head at Korras "goes in first and introduces himself."
Soren: if you do, make sure you don't kill Elzhar
Not till we know what we need to, obviously.
Works for me
Korras is going to walk over to the door into Elzhar's lounge and try to use a force wave to open it, hopefully also incapacitating some of the guards inside at the same time.
* Dyrra ducks out of sight, but with her saber ready in her hand.
* Teu follows Dyrras actions.
He blasts the door off its hinges and throws a few guards to the ground too, and is able to hold off the return fire
Korras is then going to use the Force to speed his actions as much as he can as he charges in, lunging at the nearest guard standing and aiming to decapitate him.
Hu sucessfully cuts him into two bits
He
Shall we assist
Yeah, I think so
* Dyrra dashes in after Korras and goes to stab one of the downed guards
* Teu uses the force to speed up, turning her lightsaber on she lunges at one of the guards.
With some knocked out by KOrras' wave, there are only 10 left, but they've finally got a bearing and two of them fire missile launchers
* Teu looks at the guards then makes a mad dash for some cover
* Dyrra and Korras try to fling themselves out of the way
The rockets blast holes in the walls, Dyrra and Teu suffer minor burns
oww
* Teu lunges at one of the remaining guards, bringing her saber up to strike.
* Dyrra flings herself at the nearest guard, aiming her saber at his throat
Korras is going to try and fry a bunch of them with force lightning.
The machine gun fire of the guards miss every one of them, Dyrra misses her target but Teu kills hers
Korras sizzles two of them but they survive the attack
* Teu moves swiftly to the next guard, repeating this manouver again
The rocket launcher guys let fly again, recognising Teu and Dyrra as the weaker targets
* Dyrra dives out of the way as best she can
Korras is going to try to stab rocket launcher dude in the head
* Teu O.O and drops out of the way of the big bullet
Teu avoids the bullet, but the guard she was about to decapitate doesn't, the shrapnel cuts her arm in many places
Dyrra is more successful in her dodge and the rocket hits the wall a safe distance away
* Teu moves onto the next guard, annoyed with the missles, she takes a swipe at the guard.
* Dyrra goes back to trying to stab the nearest guard in the face
Korras is going to send another force wave into the nearest group of guards
Korras stabs one rocket guy in the face and sends everyone else including Teu and Dyrra to the ground
* Teu scrambles up fro
m the ground...she glares at Korras for a moment, before looking about taking a moment to refocus
Dammit, Korras, warn us next time..
* Dyrra scrambles to her feet and goes to stab one of the guards before they can get up.
Korras is going to smirk quietly and try to use the Force to summon the nearest guard onto the end of his saber.
Korras does so adequately while the remaining rocketeer reloads
Dyrra lands a non lethal wound, but follows it up with a significantly more lethal one as he recoils
* Teu (~hi@c-67-163-185-193.hsd1.pa.comcast.net) Quit (Ping timeout)
How many are left?
6, I think, but one still has a rocket launcher and is about to fire
And Teu's jumped into a gap between dimensions
* `LadyTeu (~hi@c-71-236-85-113.hsd1.pa.comcast.net) has joined #dbrp
<`LadyTeu> yay i back
6 left, 1 has rocket launcher and is about to fire it at Teu
* Teu (~hi@c-67-163-185-193.hsd1.pa.comcast.net) has joined #dbrp
* Dyrra tries to lunge at the guy with the rocket launcher and cut him to bits.
* Teu moves to the next enemy and cuts them up
Dyrra cuts his hand off just before he fires
Teu gets hit in her saber hand as she goes to attack and misses her slash
yeouch
* `LadyTeu (~hi@c-71-236-85-113.hsd1.pa.comcast.net) Quit (Read error: Operation timed out)
* Teu glares at the guard, closing her eyes for a breif moment she uses it to control the pain in her hand. (control pain)
* Dyrra goes to stab the nearest guard
Im Really starting to get fed up with these men..
In the brief moment she closes her eyes Teu is taken to the ground by a guard who drops his weapon in favour of fighting hand to hand
"If you survive this and my child is harmed i will kill your children" Teu head butts the guard.
Korras is going to try and telekinetically attack another guard (obliterate)
The guard finds his heard crushed by the attack and dies instantly, the guard Teu fights is surprised by her strength and recoils, in that time Teu jabs her saber through his chest
* Dyrra tries to kick another guard in the nuts and intends to shove her saber through his spine when he reacts.
* Teu shoves the man off of her, returning to her feet and lunges at another guard.
Korras is going to try and fry the last guard to death with Force lightning.
The last remaining guards are finished off, but not without a lot of minor wounds
* Dyrra leans on the wall, panting.
Well, that was a workout and a half.
* Teu watches at the last of the guards fall, turning off her saber she growls softly.
You okay, Teu?
Elzhar is hiding behind a chair, and takes a shot at Dyrra from behind it
* Dyrra tries to bring her saber up to block it
* Teu instantly brings her saber back to life and looks at Elzhar, her eyes dancing, with anger and pain.
Dyrra redirects it back at him, the bolt hits him in the arm, disarming him
Huttkarking sonunvabantha.
* Teu moves closer to Elzhar, bringing her saber before her eyes. "I would suggest staying there."
I'd also suggest telling us what we want to know. That way maybe, just maybe, we won't drop you off the roof.
"cannt we just drop him off the roof anyways?" Teu's voice gained a slight purr, which is almost drowned out by the pain from her hand and burns.
Korras is going to interrupt Teu and I and tell us to heal up while he talks to Elzhar.
I don't see any other option, he says knowing that if he hides anything he's probably going to die. His dealings with Ivy have told him not to try to trick a Dark Jedi
Korras is going to step forward and ask Elzhar in very calm measured tones where Ivy is, what defences she's got and what else he knows about her.
* Teu looks at Korras and nods, turning her lightsaber she reclips it to her belt and begins the tedious task of healing first and foremost she ensures her growing child is still well protected. Before calling on the force to heal her many wounds.
* Dyrra tries to heal her assorted injuries.
Ivy spends her life aboard her ship, orbiting the planet where nobody can reach her
Korras frowns. "Then how do you get the poison from her?"
Her poison reserves are kept on the planet, she just hides away in her own little world up there
* Dyrra narrows her eyes.
Can you call her down?
Not a chance, she comes down when she wants to
Her laboratories are all I know how to get to
Are the visits random? or does she follow schedule?
Completely random, she visits when she pleases
What do you need from her anyway?
Has she been down recently?
Not in the last two weeks
* Teu shrugs
What is in the labs? I assume they've got the poison formula there?
She has all sorts of crazy machines, I don't have a clue
All I know is that only she can use it to make Death Blow poison
Look like we might need to visit one of these labs.
"Where is these fables labs?"
They're hundreds of miles away, I can only give you the co-ordinates
Those will do.
works for us
He gives you a datapad with the information on
what shall we do with him?
* Dyrra tries to sense any trace of duplicity coming from the man
Neither of you sence any trace of dishonesty about him
Kill him. We don't need him.
* Teu grins slightly, bringing her saber up, she ignites the blade, swinging it at the man. "My pleasure"
The man doesn't get a chance to react before he's executed
* Teu shuts off her lightsaber, reclipping it to her belt, she then leans over and pick pockets the corpse.
Teu finds a few keys of unknown use, a pistol, some ammo, and lots of foreign money
Now what?
To the labs, there to cause some mayhem?
* Teu walks from the body and nods at Dyrra.
That would work great

Impetus

28-12-2009 17:27:49

* Korras talks into his comm-device. "target my coordinates. we need extraction.", ordering his vessel over
* Korras searches the body of the dead crimlord for anything that might be of use when it comes to Ivy
* Teu looks at Dyrra and smirks, before looking at Korras. She clipped her saber hilt back onto her belt.
Korras' ship attracts a lot of attention, but no-one has the weapons to take it down
Korras finds nothing, Teu already did that
okay, lets get out of here, shall we?
Lets go...
Yeah, let's get gone before the rest of the guys in here figure out what we did/
* Korras looks for the shortest possible route
Korras finds that it's up through the roof and off the side of the building
* Korras heads that way
* Dyrra follows
* Teu follows after Korras.
The jump is high, but as Dark Jedi you can manage it
* Korras makes the jump up and out
* Dyrra jumps
All of them land smoothly and without damage
* Korras contacts Saren as he steps out on to the roof. "we have the coordinates to ivy's lab. do you have any particular reason to keep the Crimelord's hideout intact?"
* Teu jumps up grumbling slightly.
Soren: I don't see any particular reason to destroy it either
Big Booms are fun?
If she gets away from us, destroying it gives her slightly less resources than she initially had.
"I want to leave a message. that, and I don't see any reason to leave anything behind us that could come back and bite our arse later."
"the poison lab, I'll decide when I see the defenses. but, there's a good chance that Ivy is up in space in her own ship."
Soren: Tear it down if you wish, but that may draw Ivy's attention and let her know what you're doing
* Korras climbs down to the ground, and waits for his vessel to arrive.
* Dyrra follows
Korras' vessel doesn't have to go very far and gets here quickly
* Teu moves after the duo, her mind far away.
* Korras enters his vessel as it arrives, and waits for the others to get onboard before ordering it to hover around, with weapons aimed at the compound, and others hunting for targets around them
* Teu moves aboard the ship, shaking her head.
* Dyrra hops on board
"Burn it down, Korras."
* Korras gets to the command center, talking with the group as he does so. "we can destroy this now, and possibly give Ivy some warning that we are here. that might bring one of two things: either she runs, or she comes after us. her factory we can either infiltrate, or blast back into the stoneage, depending on how well it is defended. thoughts?"
Infiltration is fun
"Blow up everything we can. Let's not give her anywhere to run to."
Soren: Ivy is insane, she'll probably attack as soon as she works out something's happening
Even better.
Less messing around.
heh
* Korras nods as he enters the command center, and orders the droid commander to give him some fresh readings on whatever they can detect in orbit
if she attacks.. this vessel can handle most frigates. Soren, do you have any intel on what kind of vessel she might have?
Soren: she stole a stealth equipped starfighter when she went rogue
You won't find her on the sensors
But her ship isn't a threat either
what kind of starfighter?
If the stock taking was correct, an A Wing
* Korras orders one of the aft torpedoes to be unloaded, and reloaded with a shrapnel device.
take us to a safe distance, and fire one front torpedo at the compound. reload that with a shrapnel device as well.
* Teu sits in a seat somewhere and shrugs her shoulders slightly trying to relax somewhat.
The torpedo is rearmed as ordered
* Dyrra tries to ignore the fact she gets motion sick in the air.
Dyrra's ignorance is successful
* Korras leaves the droids to do their work, and heads over to Teu
are you alright?
Yeah
I'll live.
The droids do their work and oblitterate the base
The baby isnt used to all this hopping around.
take some rest. we will probably have some time before we get to the factory.
Soren: I don't know how fast your ship is, but you need to go round a quarter of the planet to get there
* Korras , to the droids: "get us within sensor distance of these coordinates." *hands one the coordinates*. "but stay out of weapons range. proceed with caution. I want to know what defenses we are up against before going into combat. also, what is taking the readings from orbit so long?"
* Teu nods and closes her eyes. She lets out a few deep breaths and begins relaxing.
The readings aren't finding anything at all
Korras' droids take us closer and closer to the facility, it's a giant dome, and stopping out of range of its defenses, you see it's lined with concussion missile turrets and a few turbolasers
* Korras looks at the readings, and tries to determine how many of those are aimed at the ground, and how many can be used for anti-air support
Every single one is aimed at the air, since the terrain is rocky, barren and uneven, making a ground approach impractical, and there are barely any landing zones nearby
That ain't good, is it?
okay.. this is going to be a problem. we'll need more then the few of us to get there over ground, and through the air? we'll need the Vae Victus to clear it. however.. the Vong destroyed her.
* Teu opens her eyes slowly. "Whats not good?"
Soren, do you have any tricks up your sleeve that might help here?
Soren: There's no problem in getting there over ground as long as you can land somewhere, vehicles are out of the question though
Walking?
Great.
Can we run really fast?
Soren: there's no other option
However, there doesn't seem to be a landing zone nearby
You'll have to jump
Jump and run fast?
Oh joy.
* Korras nods.
I'm afraid I do not have any speeders. or, did someone load some without me knowing? *looks at the droid commander*
That works
Soren: Even if you did, the ground is far too uneven for a vehicle
Jumping, then.
very well. I'll be in the armory. I need to suit up. I suggest you all do the same.
* Dyrra follows, to do just that.
* Korras decides to change into Paladin armor, with some grenades, his sabers, his claws, and a cloak over it all
* Teu looks at her odd ragtag attire and shrugs. "Ill be fine..."
You think?
yes
Soren: as long as you come in low you should be able to leave yourself a half a mile walk, but the ground doesn't suit running
* Korras grabs a blaster pistol on his way out, and orders the droids to get the ship as close to the ground and the compound as they can safely get it.
Gah, hiking.
the hike isn't what bothers me. what waits at the end will make you want to wish for more hiking instead.
Hiking is fun, dieing is not
The ship drops you off about half a mile from the facility
* Dyrra starts walking.
* Korras takes a reading of the defences on a datapad before leaving, and walks along with Dyrra and Teu
* Teu grumbles, unclipping her saber off her belt she hold it in her hands as she walks along the ground.
Ivy appears to have completely neglected ground defences, or perhaps she thinks the jagged terrain will put people off
This is... somewhat easier than I expected.
* Korras keeps his sabers attached to his belt, but the claws are on his hands, ready for trouble
Sooo Ivy needs to learn that if people are persistant they will get into her facility. the utter lack of ground defence is rather insulting.
we'll still need to get inside somehow.
Or, alternatively, there's a big ambush waiting for us.
There still seems to be no sign of resistance
I still dont like this
* Dyrra pulls her saber out of her pocket
Nor me.
* Korras shrugs
it doesn't matter wether we like or not. it'll happen, or it won't. we can only be ready for it when it does.
Yess
As you get within a hundred yards or so of the facility, a thrown lightsaber flashes past your heads
* Teu glances around taking in the area
Oh hey
* Korras grins
shiny
playtime, it seems.
All of you avoid the attack and it twirls round back to its owner, who holds one in the other hand too
* Korras grabs his sabers from his belt
I was thinking things were going a little too smoothly.
* Korras , to Dyrra and Teu, "don't get any idea's.. don't go into head-on combat with her."
* Teu ignites her saber, the green blade rising up thru the emitter casting a green light over her face
Don't worry, she's all yours.
This facility is the property of Mistress Ivy, he says, wielding two red lightsabers and obscuring his face with a hood
I think that a dude
oh, excellent. we were hoping to meet her.
Really?
* Dyrra looks harder
The cloak kinda obscured it..
it sounds like a dude
Huh.
She might be a Bass though
you think you can take us to her?
She won't be coming down unless she has reason to. I'd suggest you turn back and leave before three corpses cast an even bigger blight on this landscape
* Teu is now known as Darra
* Korras readies his defences [Barrier], and looks at him, calmly walking forwards.
(err... Defend. not Barrier.)
usless threats
* Dyrra waits to see what Korras is going to do.
three corpses? I only see one that might be added. *ignites his sabers* perhaps yours might be enough reason for Ivy to come down.
The guard attacks Korras with an arc of Force Lightning
* Darra watches the guard with a sinister smirk on her face.
* Korras shrugs it off, and keeps walking, raising his hands, and sending his own blast of lightning back
What do you think Dyrra?
The guard blocks it with his lightsabers
I think we see if Korras needs help, and if he doesn't, we go around these guys and scope out the rest of the base.
Work for me.
* Korras points one saber forwards, and raises his other hand, summoning the guard towards him and his extended saber [Summon]
get over here, boy.
* Korras readies his other saber for defense
* Darra begins walking side to side pacing and watching
The guard resists Korras' powers
* Korras chuckles as he keeps walking towards the guard.
this will be interesting, I think.
It will, he mutters, moving into a Sokan stance
* Korras readies his left saber into a regular stance, to defend, and the right into a reversed Shien grip.
The guard seems content to let Korras move first in teh standoff
* Korras charges, preparing to pummel his right saber into the guard. [Master Speed]
Dyrra shall we let these two men fight and walk around a little bit?
* Korras does watch his footing as he charges
Give it a moment..
Yup
the guard is quick and jumps up to a bit of jagged rock at the last second to avoid his attack, and responds with a blast of telekinesis that misses Korras, but makes a huge dent in the ground
* Korras sends a wave of telekinesis at the guard [Wave], and jumps up after him
He is set off balance by Korras' wave, but blocks his attack
* Dyrra grabs Teu's arm. "..I don't think we'll be much help here one way or another. Let's go."
* Korras attacks once more, this time using both sabers, pushing hard on the attack
He drops one saber to put two hands on the remaining one, and overpower Korras, but his kick at Korras' chest is avoidded
* Darra (~hi@c-24-3-178-63.hsd1.pa.comcast.net) Quit (Quit: Thousands of years before the WWF, the emperor Commodus gathered all the dwarfs, cripples, and freaks his guards could locate around Rome and had them dragged over to the Colosseum. There they were all given meat cleavers and commanded to hack each other to death.)
* Korras tries to get his left saber into a lock with his opponents one remaining saber, so he can strike out with his right saber using the Shien attacks
He jumps back from the lock and Korras' attack misses
* Korras sends another blast of force lightning at him, before once more attacking with his sabers, hoping the need to defend against the lightning will drop his
h
It does, but Korras only manages a glancing blow, and he jumps back, before lashing his arm through the air like a javelin thrower
* Korras ducks from the arm, and strikes out at it with a saber
Korras' arm is almost immediately cut open, blood splashes to the floor
*I meant he was like a few metres away after his jump
* Korras focusses briefly on his arm [cure poison], and sends another wave at the guard to keep him off-guard
* `Darra (~hi@c-71-236-85-113.hsd1.pa.comcast.net) has joined #dbrp
Cure poison doesn't really help an awful lot, because he isn't poisoned
* DyrraSkye (~sve16smg@91.109.72.105) has joined #dbrp
He keeps on his feet despite the wave, and throws another invisible object at the nearest one to him that isn't Korras (Dyrra), hoping to find a weakness
* Korras sends several waves of telekinetic energy at the guard, trying to force him to wither a storm
* DyrraSkye tries to dodge
Eventually, one breaks through and he falls to his backside
* Korras jumps at him, aiming to impale him with a saber
* Korras keeps the other saber ready to defend
Dyrra feels like she's been stabbed through the arm by a lance, but luckily very far down her forearm and away from any vitals thanks to her dodge
while grounded, he pulls his other saber to him and blocks Korras' attacks
* DyrraSkye swears profusely
<`Darra> You okay dyrra?
That hurt!
* Korras attacks the downed guard again and again with his right saber, the left ready to defend if needed
Huttkarking sonuva...
* DyrraSkye tries to distract the guard from Korras' attack by aiming a telekinetic strike at his head at the same time
He speeds up his movements to help keep himself safe, byt Dyrra disrupts him, and Korras severs an ear
* Dyrra (~sve16smg@91.109.72.105) Quit (Ping timeout)
* Korras keeps attacking with his right saber, and sends a focussed blast of telekinesis at the guard's chest
Suddenly every part of Korras in contact with the guard burns like it's been pressed against boiling iron
* Korras controls the pain, and tries to keep up the attacks
Korras has suffered severe burns before he cuts him apart with his lightsaber
<`Darra> you okay Korras?
* Korras makes sure the guard is dead, and drops to his knees, attempting to heal [control pain, heal]
The burns do heal, but it takes some effort, and Korras' body all over feels slightly weaker than it was
* `Darra looks about befor starting forward towards the faculity again.
* Korras nods at Darra, and gets up, feeling lightheaded
that was.. not entertaining.
* Korras examines what is left of the guard's body, and tries to determine what kind of force power that was
Soren: Is everyone ok?
<`Darra> yup
Just about.
okay enough. we found an apprentice of Ivy's.
Korras doesn't find much of note other than two lightsabers
<`Darra> how many apprentices do you think that Ivy has?
What the hell did he just do to my arm? It really hurt.
* Korras tries to determine if the sabers have any form of boobytrap built in
Too many.
Soren: She only had one apprentice, but many more followers, but none of them were reported missing
Soren: She only had one apprentice, but many more followers, but none of them were reported missing
* `Darra nods as she walks slightly ahead of the of group. using the force she tries to sense if any more people were around them
DyrraSkye, I'd say some form of focussed telekinesis.
Soren, was that apprentice reported missing, however?
Soren: No Mordecai was the one who developped the Poison that Ivy stole, if you remember back to the briefing
* Korras picks up the sabers as a trophy, and a tissuesample for further identification.
he said Ivy wasn't here. she will probably sense his demise, and come down here. I am in no condition to fight her right now.
Soren: You didn't leave Mograine on watch outside Elzhar's HQ did you?
no, he's on board the Conquistador, everyone got on.
Soren: Ok good, so you have four against one by the looks of things
have you ever faced an Elder in combat, Soren?
this was just the apprentice. his Master will not be so easily defeated. preferably, I'd shoot her out of the sky as she comes in.
Soren: Could you determine his rank by his power? We don't have any confirmation of him being an apprentice, or just an associate
he was powerful enough to be able to make controlled use of force lightning. either he's a high equite, or an elder. he mentioned Ivy as his Mistress.
Which is a bad sign.
we can safely assume Ivy to be able to pull the same tricks, but worse, and more. I am not about to throw some Knights at her. I am not as psychothic as some of my brethren.
Nice to know.
<`Darra> Thats lovely.
she will be rid of them within a few heartbeats. and I don't like to say this, but whatever this one did, weakened me sufficiently.
facing her in combat is not an option right now. so, Soren, I would like to hear you say that you have some way to track Ivy that you have not yet told us yet.
Soren: I think you're just gonna have to hope you can avoid her and accomplish your mission without conflict
Soren: Or rush in and go about your business before she gets here
I like the sound of that.
<`Darra> uh huh
* Korras clips his own sabers to his belt, besides those of the guard, and puts the tissue sample in a container on his belt as well
I suggest we find an entrance.. and I need some energy source to feed on. guards will do.
Onward, then.
The entrance is simply a locked door you can visibly see
<`Darra> Can we blow open the door?
yes.. please do.

Impetus

01-01-2010 18:31:38

So, we going in?
Soren: This mission would be a bit of a waste of time if you didn't
* Teu looks at the frontdoor and smiled softly, she then turned. "Do we have to go in quietly?"
the question I'm looking for: is it guarded?
* Korras uses the force to see through the walls [sight]
There doesn't appear to be any form of defences inside or outside, the lab is almist purely scientific and academiic in nature
Let's wreak some havoc then.
I concur on that account. Shall we procede?
* Korras tries to draw a mental map from where Ivy's associate has been from his Lightsaber, mostly to determine where they need to head [psychometry]
Korras' map goes round and round in circles around the perimeter of the lab for a long time, then back to his quarters
that's not very useful. I guess we'll have to go in blind. this guard was just that.. a guard. a powerful guard, but nothing more. he has not been inside a whole lot.
* Teu nods
Could there be stronger guards on the inside
I would hope not.
Soren: What we need is data, look for some kind of office
Let's just head in and see what we find.
works for me
* Korras nods
* Korras walks over to the door, and simply uses his claws to cut the lock away
The lock falls off, offering minimal resistance
* Korras pushes it open, and steps inside, letting his eyes adjust
The building is dark, almost lightless, but as Dark Jedi you're all used to darkness
* Teu (~hi@c-71-236-85-113.hsd1.pa.comcast.net) Quit (Ping timeout)
* Korras looks around for an office of sorts
Korras finds the office, but by the time he does, gets the feeling through the Force of Ivy approaching the building
* Teu (~hi@c-71-236-85-113.hsd1.pa.comcast.net) has joined #dbrp
* Korras alerts his vessel to be alert for incoming fighters, and to shoot it down without warning
* Teu follows after Korras, her hand on the hilt of her lightsaber. She mutters softly to herself
* Korras heads to the office, and starts looking there for anything that could indicate where the poison is being created and stored
There is little beyond desks, datapads and various other storage devices for holding information
* Dyrra follows and takes a look around
I'll be needing a hand here.
* Korras starts going over datapads, looking for anything
* Teu begins looks through the desk and datapads reading and scanning for information...
* Dessan sets mode: +oooo Dyrra ImpieMNar Korras Teu
* @Dyrra starts hunting
<@ImpieMNar> You find various alchemical recipies, but there are so many to look through
<@Dyrra> Shall we just pocket as much as we can?
<@Korras> I guess no-one knows how to upload all this data to the Conquistador, and have the droids look for things?
<@Teu> no
<@Korras> I'm thinking they will be able to do this better then we. *chuckles*
<@Dyrra> Probably, yeah.
<@Teu> I like that idea
<@Korras> Soren, any idea how we can get this data to the Conquistador?
<@ImpieMNar> Soren: The only way to do it would be to upload each one individually, unless you can find some kind of central mainframe
<@Teu> Do you think thist place has a central mainframe?
* @Dyrra looks round to see if there's any sign of such a thing
<@ImpieMNar> Further search of the building yields what most of you recognise as a high memmory storage device, known to hold vast quantities of data, but you have no idea of telling what this data is
<@Teu> Doesnt it seem to be a bit you know quiet?
<@Korras> Ivy is on her way here.. so, this would be the calm before the storm.
<@Dyrra> Sssh, Teu. Don't jinx it.
* @Teu smirks but nods.
<@Teu> Im just saying
<@Teu> I dont mind it being quiet its just kinda you know odd.
* @Korras contacts the droid commander, relaying what they just found, and requests instructions to get the data from the databank to the vessel
<@ImpieMNar> The droid replies that the only way to do that would be to carry them all back, unless they could hack into Ivy's computer and send it from there
<@Dyrra> Let's try the latter and if it doesn't work, do the former.
<@Teu> Yuo
* @Korras nods, and requests instructions on how to hack into the databank
<@ImpieMNar> Short of guessing the password directly, the droid does not know any way of doing it that a human would be able to perform
<@Korras> this is not going to work. we need to get the defenses offline, and have one of the droids do this.
<@Teu> aye
* @Korras tries to feel Ivy, and how much time they have left before she arrives
<@ImpieMNar> About 5 minutes
<@Dyrra> Not enough time.
* @Korras looks around for a control system for the defenses
<@Dyrra> Will it be here?
<@Korras> if it is.. we can at least use it to shoot Ivy out of the sky. we've got 5 minutes.
* @Korras tries to get a more precise location on Ivy, to attempt to shoot her down even if cloaked
<@ImpieMNar> Soren: I doubt the defence controls will be in the same place as her academic works
<@ImpieMNar> Korras gets a feeling of where her ship is as it appraoches
<@Korras> frag this.
<@Teu> We need to find those controls or face her.
* @Korras informs the Droid commander of Ivy's location, and orders to fire the fragementation missiles at it, taking into account her speed, and angle of approach
<@Korras> as soon as she is within range.. blow her out of the sky.
<@Dyrra> Let's hunt for these controls, then.
* @Korras hopes this long shot is going to work..
* @Teu nods she begins moving down the hall way looking in doors and other rooms.
<@ImpieMNar> Shortly afterwards, a series of giant explosions is heard overhead
* @Dyrra heads off looking for the controls, too.
<@Teu> I hope that blowing her ship up works but if it doesnt we are in for some fun.
<@Korras> Conquistador, are you reading debris from a fighter-sized vessel?
* @Korras attempts to 'feel' Ivy
<@ImpieMNar> The droid command responds that they successfully blew something out of the sky, but to do so they were forced to enter the range of the lab defences, and suffered major damage
<@ImpieMNar> Korras can feel her life force, but its weak, she survived the crash, but is dying
<@Korras> get into orbit, Conquistador, and stay out of range.
<@Korras> *out of range of the defenses.
<@ImpieMNar> They escape the range of the lab before the damage becomes critical
<@Korras> Dyrra, Teu, with me. they got her, and she's dying. I suggest we take care of her first, and then grab whatever we can afterwards.
<@Dyrra> Sounds good to me.
* @Dyrra heads back to find Korras.
* @Korras heads outside, and into the direction of Ivy
* @Teu nods and moves back to where korras is.
<@ImpieMNar> Her ship has crashed conveniently close to the entrance, and she can be seen crawling out of the wreckage as they approach
<@Teu> Lovely.
<@Teu> She's convient in her crashing location
* @Korras grabs his sabers, and ignites them both as he, cautiously, approaches her
* @Dyrra ignites her saber and follows, keeping a cautious distance behind Korras.
* @Teu follows suite of Korras and dyrra. She ignites her saber
* @Korras uses telekinesis to get rid of Ivy's sabers
<@ImpieMNar> Ivy mutters something in a language you don't understand before attempting to launch a barrage of Force Lightning, but her power has been weakened considerably by the crash
<@Korras> if we can.. we're not going to kill her.
<@Teu> Okay
* @Korras whispers that to Teu and Dyrra
* @Teu whispers back her gaze focused on IVy.
<@ImpieMNar> She starts to attempt to use the force to heal her wounds
* @Korras attempts to supresses Ivy's force connection [suppression]
<@ImpieMNar> The healing of her wounds stop in an instant
* @Korras walks up to her, and grabs her, indicating Teu and Dyrra to assist, pinning her down
* @Dyrra helps to pin Ivy as best as she can.
* @Teu moves to help Korras. Pinning her as best she can.
<@ImpieMNar> Pinning her down is like trying to stop paper blowing away in a light breeze, an old woman, battered and without the force, is no match for three fit Dark Jedi with their strength in tact
<@Korras> hold her. whatever happens, hold her down.
* @Korras puts a hand on Ivy's forehand, attempting to sever her force connection [severe force]
<@ImpieMNar> Her wounds cause her to lose consciousness completely, it's only then that you notice her excessive bleeding
<@Teu> We need to heal her or she'll die
* @Korras tries to heal her wounds enough to stabilize her while working on disconnecting her from the force [heal others]
<@ImpieMNar> The bleeding stops for the most part, and Korras can still feel her life force, but not her Force sensitivity
<@Korras> there we go.. she'll need more help to recover.. but, I'd rather not bring her back abourd my ship in full health for the transport back to Antei.
* @Teu nods
<@Dyrra> Now what?
<@Korras> someone find someone to tie her up with.
<@Korras> Soren: we have Ivy in custody. she's wounded, but she'll live.
<@Teu> Someone have cord?
<@Dyrra> I don't tend to carry it on me.
<@ImpieMNar> Soren: Couldn't you use the Force for the same effect?
<@Korras> doing that right now would be overkill. she's no more a threat now then you are.
<@Dyrra> Mundanes can still stab someone in the back.
<@Teu> heh
<@Korras> that's why I'd prefer to have her tied up. *wipes sweat from his forehead, only now realizing how exhausting these last few actions have been
* @Dyrra gets up and goes to look for something to tie Ivy up with.
<@ImpieMNar> Soren: If you can't find any physical rope, your powers may be the only option. Personally if I could tie someone up with my mind I'd do so at every opportunity
<@Dyrra> I don't doubt you would.
* @Teu shrugs
<@Korras> there ought to be something inside the building we can use.
<@Korras> Conquistador, damage report. are you able to re-enter the atmosphere, and out again, safely?
* @Dyrra is searching the building
<@ImpieMNar> They report that they can, but going close to the lab again could cripple the vessel
<@ImpieMNar> Dyrra finds a building in which test specimins are kept, complete with handcuffs and live victims
<@ImpieMNar> *room
<@Dyrra> Handcuffs.
<@Dyrra> Awesome.
* @Dyrra pockets a pair and sprints back out
* @Korras orders the Conquistador to re-enter the atmosphere out of range of the weapon systems, and to land in a safe location as close as safely possible.
* @Teu stands up, making a grunting noise as she moved up. She mutters softly under breath.
<@ImpieMNar> They can't find any nearby landing zone, that was why you had to jump from the ship to get down there
* @Korras chuckles at Teu. "what a sight we all are together."
* @Teu nods
<@Dyrra> Look what I found!
* @Dyrra produces the handcuffs
<@Teu> Hand cuffs nice.
<@Korras> Conquistador, what is the distance to the closest landing spot?
<@Korras> and, ladies.. they are just handcuffs. nothing special about that.. for the most part. *chuckles again*
<@ImpieMNar> 17 and a half kilometres
<@Dyrra> Hey, they get the job done.
<@Dyrra> That's a fair distance.
<@Korras> too long to walk with this hear. *motions at Ivy's form*
<@Korras> (*here, not hear)
<@Korras> okay, we need to get those weapons offline.
<@Korras> Dyrra, feel free to cuff Ivy. she's no threat anymore.
* @Dyrra cuffs her
<@Teu> Should we have someone keep watch over her? incase you know wakes up or something?
<@Dyrra> I was just thinking that.
<@Korras> I'll watch her. I am not sure how long she'll be blunted.
<@Teu> Dyrra and I looks for a way to get the defences down?
<@Dyrra> Sounds like a plan.
<@Teu> Cool. Shall we go back in search? ::turning off her saber::
<@Dyrra> Yep.
<@ImpieMNar> Soren: All the defences were Anti-air, could you not disable them more permanently from the ground?
<@Korras> Conquistador, send a message to the Justicar's office. inform he we have one rogue Elder by the name of Ivy for them to process, and that I'd prefer to transfer her to them as soon as possible.
* @Dyrra heads back inside to look for the anti air defences and whoever is operating them.
<@ImpieMNar> Soren: would it not be quicker to destroy the turrets instead of turning them off?
* @Teu smirks. She begins looks through rooms and doors for anyway to find the control panal to the air defenses.
<@Dyrra> Probably.
<@Teu> Maybe
* @Korras grabs his blaster pistol, and fires a few shots at the nearest tower
<@ImpieMNar> It takes a fair few shots to take one of them down, but you all have a weapon stronger than a blaster
* @Teu shrugs and moves off to the nearest turret but not the one korras is shoot. When she reaches it she uses her saber and plunges the blade into the internal working of it.
* @Dyrra sighs and draws her saber, heading for a turret
<@ImpieMNar> The turret wasn't designed to withstand a lightsaber strike and falls apart in a spectacular display of sparks
<@Teu> Heh People really need to remember that these weapons exsist, she shows off the saber by twirling it on her way to the next turret.
<@ImpieMNar> Soren: By the looks of things, Ivy assumed her disciple was strong enough to fight off any ground threat by himself
* @Dyrra attacks another turret
<@Teu> Im slightly insulted by that account.
<@Korras> well.. he wasn't weak. but, indeed, he was not strong enough.
<@ImpieMNar> Soren: All I can tell by your reports is that he was strong and trained by Plagueis
* @Dyrra narrows her eyes
* @Teu moves off to another turret repeating the manouver until all of the turrets are destoried.
<@ImpieMNar> Teu destroys all of the turrets without much of a problem, there's still no landing zone, but the ship can now move in closer
* @Teu returns to the groups, and sighs.
* @Korras orders it to do so, and to have some droids with computer interfaces to come down planetside, to hack the databank
<@ImpieMNar> The droids too have to jump to get planetside, but from here on out the task is rather trivial, without much in the way of hostile forces
<@Teu> What shall we do now?
<@Korras> have them hack the databank, download all the data we can get, send that to Antei, and to Soren, find out as much as we can, then destroy this facility, and make the walk to a landingzone, to get Ivy here onboard, and back to Antei.
<@Korras> unless Soren wants to offer something.
<@Dyrra> I think we should go with the droids and make sure they're safe while they slice the system.
<@ImpieMNar> Soren: There's not much else you can do here, but this building may be of interest to the brotherhood as a whole
* @Dyrra goes to check the droids are okay and rummage around
* @Teu moves off with Dyrra, she glances about and then begins poking around in various rooms.
* @Korras chuckles. "so, no more big booms, huh? fine. I'll leave a squad or two droids here to defend this place."
<@ImpieMNar> Soren: I'm sure you all know more about Alchemy than I do, if there's anything here that may be useful, it might be prudent to leave it in tact to be searched by a larger team at a later date
* @Teu shrugs but eventually returns to stand next to Korras, watching and waiting she narrows her eyes slightly but remains silent.
<@Korras> my knowledge about alchemy is not quite up to par.
* @Korras checks Ivy's status, and tries to determine how long she'll be out, forceless, and alive
<@ImpieMNar> Long enough for you to be in transport back to Antei by the time she does
<@Korras> good. Teu, can you watch her for a moment? I'm going to check on the droids.
<@Teu> How is she?
<@Teu> Yup
<@Korras> she'll live, though she'll wish otherwise once Kir gets his hands on her.
* @Korras goes to check on the droids
<@ImpieMNar> By now the droids have relayed all of the information back to the Conquistator
* @Teu nods and glances at the form of Ivy smirking slightly.
* @Dyrra wanders back to the rest of them
<@Dyrra> So. Are we done?
<@Korras> I'd say so.
* @Teu nods
<@Teu> how do we get her up there?
* @Korras orders two squads of droids down to guard the facility, and has the two already down construct a makeshift brancard from one of the desks
<@Korras> they carry her, I walk along with them, and the ship flies overhead.
<@Korras> and we head for the nearest spot to land.
<@Teu> Thats one long walk
<@Korras> unless someone has a better idea.
<@Korras> I'd rather not heal her more, and risk having one pissed off elder aboard.
<@ImpieMNar> Soren: Careful telekinesis could bring her onto the ship while it's flying low
<@Dyrra> Could careful telekinesis get *us* on there too?
<@Teu> Cant we just jump aboard?
<@ImpieMNar> Soren: From what I hear about your abilities, if you can jump down you can jump up
<@Korras> fine. Dyrra, Teu, I'm going to move her aboard carefully. one of you get onboard first to recieve her.
* @Korras orders the ship in close, and to open a door large enough
<@Teu> Dyrra sounds like something you should do...
* @Dyrra jumps
* @Korras uses telekinesis to bring Ivy after her
<@Korras> Teu.. do you need a lift?
<@Teu> I'll get up there...I hope.
* @Dyrra gets Ivy secure on the ship
* @Teu moves to jump aboard the ship after Ivy.
* @Korras jumps up after them, and carries Ivy to a room, and locks her in there
<@Teu> Im almost happy to be returning home...Ivy most likely will not be.
<@Dyrra> Probably not, no.
<@Korras> nope. she'll be going somewhere else.
* @Korras orders the droid commander to plot a course back to Antei
<@ImpieMNar> The ship arcs away from Nom Chorios, heading back home to Antei