Rogues

Kraznor

10-05-2005 08:35:04

Could someone explain to me what the rogues are and what do they do. Are they just ex-members?

Spears

10-05-2005 09:14:30

Rogues are members that are not in a Clan. Some are still active, but most of them are inactive. As not being in a Clan puts them at a disadvantage for medals and promotions. So most of the Active Rogues tend to be higher ranking members.

Konar

13-05-2005 07:04:42

Nonetheless, I'm sure that a high level of participation in DB comps and producing many relevant DB wide comps would see favour in the eyes of the elders of the brotherhood and you may still acquire a promotion. Perhaps offering assistance to the DB also where available and suggesting new improvements that the brotherhood could make to its functioning by way of a proposal is also a highly recommended option.

Many people drift into and out of rogue stage at least once in their time in the brotherhood and then come out of hiding perhaps a year or two later - just like the Sith in the Star Wars universe. Though the amount of time one passes in the brotherhood will not assist their chances of attaining a promotion in any way as it is only acquired through large amounts of activity and support.

- I may be drifting a bit off the path of your question here, but as you are fairly new to the DB, I thought you wouldn't mind me adding some helpful advice.