Incredible

MacDonner

10-02-2013 21:01:42

Incredible is truly an understatement when describing The Dark Brotherhood's entire design. From the elaborate story content, to the exams, tools, and instruction is overwhelming. As a life student of real-world history and an avid reader of today, and yesteryear's storied writer's collection of trilogies, you folks are impressive. I've been perusing the copious amounts of fascinating literature and the labyrinthine content and can say with certainty that one who enjoys a good book doesn't have to look very far to find that the writer(s)/creator(s) of this structure are extremely talented. I look forward with earnest enthusiasm my continued reading. Much obliged!

MacDonner

Socorra

11-02-2013 11:48:23

Hey there, thanks for the feedback! I'll make sure your words are copied to our very hard working designers and content writers. DB is ever-evolving, even now multiple teams are working on new content and a brilliant new website design. Hope you are fully enjoying your time here so far, and I look forward to seeing you around!

Mav

11-02-2013 20:53:17

Been a long time in development. Good to have you along, and I hope you can make your mark on the club as well!

Solari

12-02-2013 02:50:53

Hey MacDonner, go to see you make it through that initial training ;)

I'm sure it won't be long until we see your fiction cropping up on the wiki?