SWG Tournaments

Súrion

03-04-2005 12:40:17

Jw, but why aren't there any SWG tournaments?

karimicus

03-04-2005 12:54:20

It's a tad more difficult since SWG is a MMORPG, being that there are event's such as fight club (a mainly jedi event in their enclaves) however some of the guilds band together to host their own event's where combat PVP usualy take place with prizes to go.

Súrion

03-04-2005 12:59:22

The reason I asked is because for some reason I can't play x-wing vs tie, or any of the other games online, so I can't participate in the tournaments.

Xanos

03-04-2005 18:14:22

There are occassional activities, the primary guild flavored activity being raids we do on ocassion against other rebel guilds and cities. Ideally we'd like these to be a more regular event thoguh currently we're focussing on stabilising the guild and city (which is on the Scylla server if you weren't sure) before branching out into major activities. Hopefuly the CURB will see more of this too with the added encouragements toward group activities.

Súrion

11-04-2005 08:39:19

Do you think there will be any tournaments in space?

karimicus

11-04-2005 10:05:08

There is a weekly run for aces, held most saturdays (hasn't happened for awhile on the server) where, imperial/rebel/neutral pilots duke it out in a free for all, I'll have a nosey and make a few enquires with some of the other guilds to try and get pilots into the sky for this, as for member against member, imperial/rebel pilots cann't fight against each other (of same faction) and usualy I tend to kick rebel butt in deep space.