Fate Of The Avenger Task Force

Andrelious

07-12-2010 17:55:52

What exactly happened to the Avenger Task Force, consisting of the SSD Avenger and ISD Subjugator as well as numerous support ships?

While I know the real life reason for them being ditched, what is supposed to have happened to this fleet in-universe? I would doubt that the crews of these ships would have stayed with the EH as the majority of the pilots were DB personnel, and it is reasonable to assume that the general crews were probably loyal to Firefox and the DB and so would have happily taken the ships to Antei with the clan fleets.

I remember when the split first happened there was an existance of a small TIE Corps-esque group, that never really caught on. It was supposed to use the Avenger (renamed Balestarius) and Subjugator (can't remember what they renamed it).

So what happened to the ATF after that?

Halcyon

07-12-2010 22:01:43

They didn't come with the DB...so they were either "destroyed" or stayed with the EH. Either way, we have never once used them in our fiction post-Exodus and the whole TC-lite group we have is also non-existent in our general history.

There's no point going back now and trying to ret-con things...we didn't bother to state we had them, so we never did. And really, it's fine we didn't :P

Andrelious

08-12-2010 07:26:49

They didn't come with the DB...so they were either "destroyed" or stayed with the EH.  Either way, we have never once used them in our fiction post-Exodus and the whole TC-lite group we have is also non-existent in our general history.

There's no point going back now and trying to ret-con things...we didn't bother to state we had them, so we never did.  And really, it's fine we didn't :P

I shall put in the Wiki article that it went its own way, while the EH replaced it with an identical SSD. I know we're all friends now OOCly, but we're still enemies in-universe, right?

Sith Bloodfyre

08-12-2010 11:39:17

Fictionally, we're nothing. We haven't built up any ties with them. We never had any fictional animosity built in with the EH, and now that we're somewhat allied again, there wouldn't be any reason to continue that even if we had. To us, they're there, and we generally have no dealings with them. Likely the same with them in regards to us.