The bracket tournament thingy

MERLANCE

27-03-2005 07:14:00

This is where I will do my taunting and so forth of my opponent. You know, like on pro wrestling, how they always lead up to the big match with a few weeks of interviews and so forth about how the one guy is going to beat the other... except this is only worth about a day... and its a bit old fashioned too.

Anyhow...

Welshman! I'm a'callin you out! Sittin' in yer fancy Gladius luxury box, you don't know what its like to be a real pilot! I've beaten you a dozen times before and you come back for more! It's time that we settle this once and for all! T/I to T/I! And lets do the match in a steel cage! You don't have what it takes, you... you... Irishman! Give your sheep a kiss goodbye, cuz I'm taking you out!

Other guy! I'm going to take you out! I can't recall who you are, and I've never played you before, but you are nothing compared to me! (I think its Xanos, but I cant remember)

Uh, that is all. Expect more as I advance through the tournament. Feel free to put your trash talking here, too, if you want, other pilots... your time will come soon.

Xanos

27-03-2005 07:49:35

All I'm gonna say is seek help, in more ways than one >:)