Who Would Win The Battle?

Severon V

09-03-2009 14:55:03

Who is it?

Brimstone

08-06-2009 00:49:50

to easy

Vader relied on trying to help those he loved. Bane was only in it for himself and cared for no one.

Reman Khaar

09-12-2010 17:08:14

I think that we need to be given a little more information before we could make a good decision about the outcome of this battle. There is, at least in my mind, one very important detail that you've left out.

Would Darth Bane have his Orbalisks? With the Orbalisks latched onto his body, he basically had an invincible suit of living armor that covered all of his body except his hands, feet and head. They also secreted a mixture of chemicals into his bloodstream that increased his healing and regeneration immensely. Even deep gashes and cuts would heal in mere moments. Another benefit that they gave him was greatly increased strength, stamina and reflexes, and they also increased the magnitude of his Dark Side powers by causing constant, searing pain that he would feed on to fuel himself in battle.

If he had his Orbalisks, I think that Darth Bane would most assuredly whoop Vader's butt, but without them it's probably about a 50/50 shot between either of them.

Diclonius

10-12-2010 02:26:26

Orbalisks or not, if we're talking Darth Bane at his apex compared to Darth Vader (pre-suit) then I'd have to say Bane. Bane had far more experience under his belt, especially with the Dark side.

Reman Khaar

25-12-2010 01:30:22

Orbalisks or not, if we're talking Darth Bane at his apex compared to Darth Vader (pre-suit) then I'd have to say Bane. Bane had far more experience under his belt, especially with the Dark side.

At his apex would be with the orbalisks, I believe. I'd say Bane would probably win as well, given any circumstance, but it would be much, much closer without the orbalisks. Despite his inexperience with the Dark Side, there's no question that Anakin was a very powerful foe, even for Bane.

(I finished reading Dynasty of Evil and had a change of heart on the 50/50 thing. >_>)