New Wiki Look

Anubis

06-03-2009 13:45:31

Since Google Chrome is teh fail and won't load the comments page for me:

1) The DB menu at the top isn't really needed... though the flash banner is alright where it is.
2) Some of the colors are a little wack, but it isn't too big of a problem unless it starts making articles look ugly.
3) Nice work overall, Orv.

Orv Dessrx

07-03-2009 01:46:20

Since Google Chrome is teh fail and won't load the comments page for me:

1) The DB menu at the top isn't really needed... though the flash banner is alright where it is.
2) Some of the colors are a little wack, but it isn't too big of a problem unless it starts making articles look ugly.
3) Nice work overall, Orv.

1) I disagree completely. Putting the DJB menu system at the top unifies the wiki and the main site more. They shouldn't really be considered two completely separate entities.

2) Yeah, those are changing over time. I wasn't going to change everything myself and a number of people have stepped up to the plate to help make the wiki better by change colors where appropriate. I think we'll be tweaking these a lot over time. But you are right...some are a little whack :)

3) Muchos gracias.

Kalak Ragnose

08-03-2009 16:20:03

If you look at things like wookieepedia, you have an option as to what skin you have. Is it possible to have that on the DJB Wiki?

Windos

22-06-2009 18:53:33

Is there a way to make these forums have the same unified look, with the menu system?

I know this is the wrong place to ask but it's worth asking :P

Dessan

23-06-2009 10:54:37

Is there a way to make these forums have the same unified look, with the menu system?

I know this is the wrong place to ask but it's worth asking :P

Possible? Yes likely to happen soon? No.

If you look at things like wookieepedia, you have an option as to what skin you have. Is it possible to have that on the DJB Wiki?
Once again it is possible, however it is not likely to happen right away. We have a few other projects on our plate that you guys will be most excited about.