Who Is The Most Loyal Sith Apprentice?

Severon V

27-03-2008 17:21:27

Please vote on this?

Korroth

27-03-2008 18:14:52

It would certanly be Darth Maul. He was created by Darth Sidious as a tool to do his bidding.

Draco Maligo

28-03-2008 10:27:30

I have to go with Tyrranus. Dooku was a Jedi, and old enough to know what was going on. He chose to be loyal to Sidious. I don't know much about Maul, but Tyrranus actually helped Sidious gain power much more than Maul did, and Tyrranus helped Anakin become Darth Vader.

Alishu

29-03-2008 01:38:24

Count Dooku could have easily revealed who Palpatine is
thus preventing his own death and perhaps ending the war maybe even gaining
favor in the Jedi Council and becoming a Jedi once more but no he stuck with his
masters plan to the end which is why I believe he is the most loyal

Malik

29-03-2008 06:19:33

He did kinda reveal who Palpatine was, he said the sith lord they'd been searching for was in charge of the republic.

Kalak Ragnose

29-03-2008 09:12:31

Obiously Malak and Sidious are out of the question due their respective betrayals . Bane, however brilliant he was, was a bit of a nut case, destroying anything he didn't like which included all his former masters. Vader, well he always had thoughts of rebellion in his mind. Tyrannus's apprenticship was more like a buisness deal. He also had no idea what Sidious's true plans were.

So that leaves Maul. He has repeatedly been cast as fantantically loyal to Sidious. At the time of his death, betraying his Master would have been unthinkable to him. Give him a decade or so and he might have but he was killed. The fact of the matter is, Maul was Darth Sidious's lapdog B)

Aabsdu

29-03-2008 11:53:11

I would have to say Maul. In books and movies he just appears super loyal to his master. Of course, he didn't live long enough to be able to go powerful enough to threaten Sidious, but either way he was like a kid

Etah

31-03-2008 04:30:05

Maul was a trained attack dog and just as loyal as you would expect an attack dog to be

Deatharoc

06-04-2008 13:32:54

Maul was the only apprentice who didn't have thoughts of rebellion, save Dooku but the only reason he apprenticed himself to Palpatine was because he was so frustrated and angry at the Republic. Maul was the ultimate apprentice in terms of loyalty and obedience by far.

Reman Khaar

25-12-2010 01:48:01

/agree with everything said about Maul. I wish I could get an apprentice like that.

*casually checks to make sure his drink isn't poisoned*