Severon V

20-03-2008 14:03:40

Who really is your favorite Sith?

Taigikori

20-03-2008 17:41:53

Bane. He gets it all.

Kalak Ragnose

21-03-2008 05:50:58

Yup, Bane for me as well although we must remember many of his strange rituals come from Revan :P

Draco Maligo

21-03-2008 11:04:45

I notice the poll says 'favorite', and not 'best'. I was 13 when I first saw Star Wars. What really hooked me was when Vader entered the film, and I've been a fan of his ever since, even though Lucas has spent a lot of time trying to ruin him as the best cinematic bad guy ever. If you asked for the greatest Sith, I would go with Revan, for the simple reason that with the game you can spend a great deal of time exploring his powers.

JCyrin

22-03-2008 00:09:10

I would have to go with Bane, its because of him and his use of the Rule of Two that the Sith finally ruled the Galaxy. He knows the true ways of the Sith.

Severon V

27-03-2008 17:22:43

Glad you read it.

Aabsdu

29-03-2008 11:58:04

Maul, he has always been my favorite with his tattoos and double-bladed lightsaber *drools*

Legorii

29-03-2008 12:50:59

Likewise, Maul is my favorite as well, he shouldn't have been killed like that in Episode I.

Korroth

29-03-2008 15:13:44

Darth Bane is my favourite. He knew the true meaning of the Dark Side of the Force.

Etah

31-03-2008 04:35:30

Apprentice Dark Lord of the Sith

General of the Krath Armies

Defeator of the Mandalore

Warrior of legendary reknown

Ulic Qel-Droma

Deatharoc

06-04-2008 13:39:45

I've gotta go with the biggest Star Wars icon of all time: Darth Vader.

Tsingtao

14-04-2008 14:52:42

I voted Revan. He became a Sith Lord for a different reason than most.

Caliburn

17-06-2008 22:09:01

I vote for Revan because at the height of his power he was almost the Master of the entire galaxy. He was not only powerful but also smart and insightful. He could not only use his incredible powers but his mind to to achieve victory. If Malak didn't betray him, he would have finished off Bastila and her jedi strike team and claimed the rest of the galaxy.

Miroya

28-06-2008 02:01:19

I voted for Nadd. But i dont really like him. The best Sith ever held these titles:

Dark Lord of the Sith

Ruler of the Sith Empire

Master of Darkness

The Key to the Golden Age

The Destructor

Marka Ragnos.

For god sakes, his death ended the Golden Age of the Sith Empire. Marka Ragnos ruled.

James

08-10-2008 17:15:08

I voted for Nadd. But i dont really like him. The best Sith ever held these titles:

Dark Lord of the Sith

Ruler of the Sith Empire

Master of Darkness

The Key to the Golden Age

The Destructor

Marka Ragnos.

For god sakes, his death ended the Golden Age of the Sith Empire. Marka Ragnos ruled.

Well here, I just gotta go with Dark Vader :D

Scyrone

22-10-2008 15:33:31

Tulak Hord. Why?

"Greatest Lightsaber duelist of all time" ~ Traya

"Lightsaber's these days are like children playing with toys compared to [Tulak Hord]" ~ Traya

Supposedly he aloso created the 7th Lightsaber form of combat. If Maul and Yoda were put together, that fusion would still be a noob compared to Hord.

Brimstone

08-06-2009 01:00:06

Darth Vader would have been my overwhelming choice, but if it wasn't for Sidious, there would been no Vader

Sidious, unlike Bane, did what he could not do. Take the jedi and mold them around his whims, manipulated into their own destruction, and smashed their hopes and dreams by turning the one person they were relying on to save them and defeat the sith and making him a sith. All this while standing next to them in their own council and they were not powerful enough to tell he was a evil force user and never knew it till Sidious let them know by telling Anakin who he was.

That right there proves to me he was the best Sith. Bane manipulated one jedi to use a thought bomb to kill anyone near him on a planet. Sidious manipulated the entire order to follow him to their deaths and then killed them all (nearly all) in one swift move over the entire galaxy.

Reman Khaar

25-12-2010 01:35:39

Darth Vader would have been my overwhelming choice, but if it wasn't for Sidious, there would been no Vader

Sidious, unlike Bane, did what he could not do. Take the jedi and mold them around his whims, manipulated into their own destruction, and smashed their hopes and dreams by turning the one person they were relying on to save them and defeat the sith and making him a sith. All this while standing next to them in their own council and they were not powerful enough to tell he was a evil force user and never knew it till Sidious let them know by telling Anakin who he was.

That right there proves to me he was the best Sith. Bane manipulated one jedi to use a thought bomb to kill anyone near him on a planet. Sidious manipulated the entire order to follow him to their deaths and then killed them all (nearly all) in one swift move over the entire galaxy.

Sidious was able to do what Bane could not because he had the legacy of one thousand years' worth of Sith Lords working to manipulate and bring down the Republic. I'm fairly certain that, given the same circumstances that Sidious was, Bane could have taken down the Republic as well, even if in a different manner. Sidious didn't start everything from scratch, after all.