Hi Guys!

strats

20-09-2007 07:23:31

Hi everyone. I joined like a few minutes ago. I finished the Test of Lore... now what? It's all so confusing ;)

Lucien

20-09-2007 10:05:05

strats,

First off, allow me to welcome you to the Dark Brotherhood. You should be receiving an email from your Envoy, Callus Bo'Amar today, explaining all the neat and fun things we do here. If by chance he does not email you today, please let me know by email at djb_lucien@yahoo.com. I'm also available if you have any questions, concerns, or gripes.

strats

20-09-2007 15:53:43

Alrighty, I'll remember that. I haven't recieved an email yet but I'm sure I will at some point today. Could you be so kind as to tell me something I could do to pass the time?

DarkAmiz

28-09-2007 04:11:50

do some competitions, like the sept MTs, write articles, play games- JO FTW!!!

read the db wiki, get on irc and chat with everyone

---email lucien

Kir

03-10-2007 17:04:57

Strats -

The easiest thing for a brand new member to do while waiting for their envoy to contact them is Shadow Academy courses. Just use the Shadow Academy link on the main website and pick something that teaches you more about the club, that's a good way to start.

And if your envoy hasn't contacted you within 24-48 hours, I'd just email your Quaestor or Aedile and ask them what they'd like you to do (you can find their names on the main website -> rosters -> your clan -> your house, listed at the top).

Also you can email any Dark Council member if you need help with anything.

Nihil

04-10-2007 07:55:54

I've been here for a month, and yes, the Shadow Academy as well as searching around the Wiki and main site will help a lot.

I, myself, have a lot to go through, but I got the main gist of it down already.