Inferno

Draco Maligo

01-09-2007 00:50:19

Anybody else out there reading Inferno? I'm half done, and am disappointed. Jacen, the newest Sith Lord, is panicking. He practically jumps out of his skin when the Jedi show up to help him in battle, contrasting sharply with Palpatine's unflappable demeanor. I have a feeling that by the end of the series, it will turn out that there is a real Sith Lord out there, and Jacen's recruitment was meant as a diversion, and to embarrass and distract Luke.

khan

01-09-2007 01:41:06

Someone else like Darth Krayt perhaps ?

Draco Maligo

02-09-2007 03:38:19

Exactly. Jacen would make a good Krath, but not a Sith. He doesn't want power, he wants justice (and knowledge for its own sake). Lumiya manipulated him from the beginning, and I can't believe whatever Sith remnant exists would want Jacen to be the top dog, and not have anyone replace Lumiya as his teacher/advisor. I think the plot of the novels is starting to run off the rails.

Kalak Ragnose

03-09-2007 12:40:48

Funny I remember another Sith Lord like that. Hmnn..... Oh yes Darth Vader :P. Jacen has only been exposed to the Darkside for what ..... 2 months? Give it time and he will be completely corrupted.
Mean while on Korriban, Krayt is going to be going about training and recruiting for his conquest while Jacen distracts the galaxy.

Etah

04-09-2007 23:13:57

I think that would be cool Draco, a twist from the whole he's turning out just like Vader storyline. I would also like to see Krayt interact with him.