Sorry But...

Morgan

27-05-2007 19:47:13

So its come to my attention that some how, members of CSP know about alot of the conversations that go on in the Arcona and Tar channels. I know this because the Consul of CSP banned me from the CSP channel for saying something someplace else. I dont know about anyone else, but i feel spyed on. Then i think EH, as Jac would say and scream probably, this isnt the EH, so quit it. There's no point in spying on other clans, in thier channels, and its annoying, oh lets use PM, oh wait, why did we lose a DGM recently? At the end of the day, i think its a breach of privacy, anyone can dislike a member of this club, and not feel like they are going to be punished for thier dislike.

I think i've made my point really clear here.

If anyone has any problems with this topic or what i've said, past present, or future, please Private message me on IRC, and we can discuss it.

Sarin

27-05-2007 21:09:08

Official GM Response: Spying is stupid.

RevengeX

27-05-2007 21:19:04

Official HAD QUA Response (just to copy Sarin because he's soooo dreamy! :P):

I have no clue how CSP is spying in other Clans' channels. Maybe someone in that channel at the time told Braecen?

Kaine Mandaala

27-05-2007 21:28:08

HRLD Response: Make your "topic" actually relate to WTF you're posting or I'll start deleting them.

Makurth Mandalore

27-05-2007 22:35:56

Ouch, looks like Kaine isn't in such a great mood.

Anyway, I agree with the GM. Spying is stupid.

Zeron

28-05-2007 05:13:52

lmao, spying? CSP members go to your channel, your clan members go to our channel. Publicly, not under nicknames, I mean come on, if you say something what you want keep secret, just kick those you dont want to hear it.

hahaha what a stupid topic to be honest...

Morgan

28-05-2007 06:50:27

The point is, we dont spy on your channel, yet some how members of CSP seem to know the exact details of conversations that go on in multiple clan channels. No Arconan has ever gone into another channel pretending to be other then an Arconan.

But yeah i bet Halc thought his conversations were safe in PM. How the hell do we know who to kick? We arnt CSP, we dont kick everyone that actually disgrees when you say the sky is an unhealthy glow of green. :P

Kaine: it was only two topics. chill. The other one was on topic anyway, i was whinning.

Zeron

28-05-2007 10:50:38

Ah here we go again.

Andan Taldrya Marshall

28-05-2007 11:02:10

We're here to have fun, everyone needs to drop the petty BS and have some fun.