Star Wars: Force Unleashed

Sephiroth Kali

21-05-2007 19:05:13

Anyone have a release date for this?

Tyno

22-05-2007 01:18:44

Anyone have a release date for this?

It was originally set to be released this November but due to circumstances that are currently unknown it has now been pushed back to sometime during second Quarter(spring) 2008. :S
More info here
:obiwan:

Zeron

22-05-2007 07:09:33

i dont think even the devs know when it will be released :P

Tsingtao

25-05-2007 09:37:06

Tentatively I think the date is 2/8/08 but it is not set in stone. It is just a date that Gamestop provided me since I have the game already reserved for my 360

Xanos

25-05-2007 18:04:42

Simply put, delayed, as others have said.

Was going to be November -- curiously enough to coincide with the release of Legacy #15, which reveals the identity of Darth Krayt, leading to theories that Darth Krayt is Vader's apprentice -- but it's now been delayed to 2008.

That said I believe the novel is still scheduled for November, but chances are they'll probably end up delaying that too.

Makurth Mandalore

14-06-2007 03:40:00

Man, I was really looking forward to the novel. Didn't they say they were going to release a comic and a Hasbro toy line to go with the novel as well?

Etah

15-06-2007 23:28:15

Krayt being Vader's apprentice would be awesome.

Sephiroth Kali

24-12-2007 10:13:12

Update on Charachters:

Secret Apprentice:
very little is known about Darth Vader's mysterious apprentice. Vader has spent years personally training the Apprentice in the ways of the Sith, but no other Imperials - including the Emperor himself - know of his existence. Under Vader's harsh tutelage, the Apprentice has all but perfected the fine art of lightsaber combat and has learned to wield many fearsome dark side powers. As he grew stronger in the ways of the Force, Vader began testing the Apprentice by sending him on secret missions to dispatch the Dark Lord's rivals and enemies. With these early trials complete, the Apprentice is now ready to embark on his most dangerous mission yet: the hunt for a rogue Jedi. It is Vader's hope that the Apprentice will one day fulfill a dark destiny, standing at Vader's side as they confront and destroy the Emperor together.

Juno Eclipse:
Born on the Core World of Corulag, Juno applied for the Imperial Academy at age fourteen and became the youngest cadet to be accepted into its ranks. In addition to becoming a talented combat pilot, Juno also excelled in starship repair, droid maintenance, and marksmanship. After graduating from the Academy, Juno flew many combat missions throughout the Outer Rim; her successes in these missions brought her numerous commendations and the admiration of her peers and commanding officers. She was quickly promoted, taking command of her own squadron. After proving her loyalty at the Battle of Callos, Juno was hand-picked by Darth Vader to pilot the Rogue Shadow, an advanced spy ship that ferries the Apprentice to his various missions.

Maris Brood:
Like many of her peers, Maris was discovered by the Jedi as an infant. However, rather than receiving formal training at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, Maris was tutored by a Jedi warrior aboard a starship called the Gray Pilgrim. When Palpatine issued Order 66, Maris and her master were in the Outer Rim territories, and thus not immediately affected by the initial purge. But her master did feel the ripples in the Force caused by the sudden deaths of so many Jedi. After meeting only silence with every transmission sent to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, Maris's master took his personal starfighter in search of answers. He never returned, but his last message revealed that the Jedi Order had been all but destroyed by a villain named Darth Vader. Seeking revenge, Maris set off in search of Vader. However, before she could ever confront the Dark Lord, Maris was discovered by Jedi Master Shaak Ti, who convinced the angry padawan to disappear into hiding on Felucia. Despite Shaak Ti's positive influence, Maris harbors a strong desire for revenge and is still intent on confronting Darth Vader.

General Rahm Kota:
Master Rahm Kota is a tough, grizzled general and participant in many combat sorties during the Clone Wars. In fact, prior to joining the Jedi Order Kota spent much of his life in the trenches as a solider fighting for freedom on his home world, where he was thrust into battle before his tenth year. When he was 18, Kota met and befriended Mace Windu, who was sent to Kota's planet to negotiate a peaceful resolution to a particularly brutal conflict. Upon completing the mission, Mace decided to bring Kota back to Coruscant with him to hone his powers and finish his training under the watchful eye of Jedi Master Yoda. Few in the Order bonded with the gruff Kota, but none doubted his courage: he often volunteered for the Order's most dangerous missions and never abandoned those in need. After narrowly escaping Order 66, Kota disappeared into the Outer Rim territories.

Proxy:
PROXY is a prototype holodroid who has been the Apprentice's constant companion for many years. Although PROXY's origins are unknown, the droid is a one-of-a-kind unit capable of using advanced hologram technology and built-in servos to alter his appearance, becoming virtually anyone.

Shaak Ti:
Jedi Master Shaak Ti is a revered and legendary member of the Jedi Council. The Togruta Jedi was involved in many epic conflicts during the Clone Wars, including planning and engaging in the opening salvo on Geonosis, where she traveled with 200 Jedi to rescue Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and Padmé Amidala from the clutches of the Separatists and Count Dooku. Shaak Ti was later able to escape Order 66, despite being in the Jedi Temple at the time of Darth Vader's attack. She fled Coruscant and traveled from world to world until finally landing on Felucia. Along the way, Shaak Ti found an orphaned Maris Brood and immediately sensed through the Force that Brood was a lost soul living on the edge of the dark side. Once on Felucia, Shaak Ti trained Maris Brood and the local Force-sensitive Felucians for an inevitable confrontation with the Dark Lord of the Sith.

Dralin

24-12-2007 19:58:33

Yeah, I reserved this the other day. Pumped!

Etah

25-12-2007 14:27:09

Now that I have actualy read the legacy series, Kryat being Vader's apprentice would make 0 sense. LOL

Great comics though. I wanna see Cade beat the crap out of Luke >.<

Drichar Deis

18-01-2008 08:58:07

Im intriqed to see how the Wii version plays!