A question and a request

Jaysun Adumarii

27-02-2005 09:31:32

Hey everyone. As the subject says I have a question and a request.

First the question. I want to have my character use powered battle armour similar to the Clan Elementals of the Battletech universe but looking more like the Master Chief from Halo and without the jump jets and laser arm etc. Question is with all the changes that are taking place with the RPG thing and Rebirth etc can I do this, and would I have to classify it as a custom weapon for the ACC.

Second, my request. I have absolutlely zero graphical skills whatsoever but would like a cool looking banner for my MB sig. I have a pic i'd like to use so if anybodies willing to do me this favour PM or email me and I'll send the pic your way. Thanks.

Sith Bloodfyre

27-02-2005 13:05:37

Answers:

1) The armor would basically be a semi-powerful personal possession. Best thing to do? Submit it as a requested possession through Kaiann to Jac, since that's who is compiling them all for Jac, to submit for final approval.

2) Lots of people have had Dalthid do their MB signature images. Email him.

Khobai

01-03-2005 04:13:45

When I was Obelisk High Commander... I wrote up some stuff regarding Obelisk Powered Armor.

Essentially the way it was set up was to be modular. You could customize your Powered Armor with different components like Shield Generators, Cloaking Devices, Jet Packs, Orbital Targetting Computers... etc...

Anything that Obelisk might need in the field.

Hopefully all that cool stuff will remain off limits to Krath and Sith. Since Obelisk are the only ones trained to use it properly.