Dragon Con

Shinichi Endymiron K

19-03-2007 12:43:50

Hello friends. In six (6) months time the ultimate event in the realm of geekdom will once again be occuring I am of course speaking about Dragon Con.

Taking place over Labor Day weekend in Atlanta GA Dragon Con has everything a geek could desire. From gaming, to costuming, to cult films and music, drinking, brawling or lightsaber fight tutorials, panels and Q&A sessions with some of your favorite celebrities, D*Con has it all.

Last year six (6) members of the DB were able to make it, and I'd like to see a bigger showing this year. There's tons of Stormtroopers and other Imperials, and way too many Jedi, but as far as I could tell we were really the only Dark Jedi present. So I encourage everyone to come on out make a showing for the Dark Brotherhood and have some fun.

If you're interested in attending let me know so I can include you on the group rate.

Windos

31-03-2007 01:24:45

Heh, I might try dragging my ass from Kiwi-Land =P Would I look out of place if I *didn't* have robes? =P

Shinichi Endymiron K

02-04-2007 12:16:01

Possibly. Email me and we can talk more.

Adrian Kiarey

01-05-2007 20:13:56

Haha, I'll totally be able to come down this year. I couldn't last year due to scheduling conflicts (I was in the hospital).

But this year, I'll actually be working on staff. A lot of kickass benefits. Including A FREE T-SHIRT!!

But yeah. I'll be there.

Shinichi Endymiron K

02-05-2007 15:57:52

Which track are you staffing?

Rigar Ulrand

02-05-2007 17:24:10

Yea im not gonna be able to go this year, maybe next year. Sorry :(

Tsingtao

24-05-2007 10:19:36

I'll be there but I'll be working the Wheel of Time for the most part. not much I can do since my wife runs the track and leans on me a lot.