custom lightsabers

Dark hunter

18-02-2005 19:29:48

Greeting Dark Brotherhood
I am Darkhunter
I make lightsabers for collectors, fans and many others. If you have a lightsaber you would like done email me or leave a message on this post.

Kaine Mandaala

18-02-2005 19:33:37

I was the guy on IRC who gave you a website to check a handful of 3D images of a saber to turn into a real one...

http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.org/dbjedi/hrld/saber1/

I saw you asking who that was when I was away but in the channel.

Shaithis

19-02-2005 02:11:37

Hey Kaine, did you get the email I sent with my custom saber and the image of the one I want built. I never heard anything back from you so I'm curious.

Shai

Kaine Mandaala

01-03-2005 22:55:05

I did -

And Dark Hunter, do you have examples of your work online somewhere?

Tarax Kor

01-03-2005 22:57:52

Arcona Consul Lan's saber was made by Darkhunter.

Dark hunter

02-03-2005 07:39:12

yes there are examples of my work. you can view them on the website known as thelightsaber.com. to view them go under history and view the latest one i'm currently working on for the owner of the website : k'kruuk. I have alsso worked on the lightsabers for mara jade. I will be completing her series when i finish kaines lightsaber. If you want to view the work in progress email me and i will send you a pic of the work so far.

Tiberius

02-03-2005 09:24:35

I would very much like a custom ligthsabre built for my own personal collection. Though it willl be some time before I can incorporate it into by DB chararcter. Never the less I would be very greatfull for any assistance.

Tiberius Claudius Germanicus Tang'va
Ektrosis of Taldryan
First House of the Krath
First Clan of the Great Jedi War

Dark hunter

05-03-2005 12:27:41

Alright guys just remember to look up my dossier and send an email of the lightsaber you want done. incase you guys don't want to it's jedimaster59@hotmail.com