JA Instruction

Kaine Mandaala

12-09-2006 11:10:21

Is anyone running any sort of JA instruction course?

Not only are my skills really rusty, but I've noticed a lot of people who could benefit from it. There is a certain member I talked to who has no idea how to use the 'blue' and 'yellow' stances, and I feel that this is a common thing that needs to be corrected.

I used to be really good - I could kill most people in a few hits. I used to have 5-10 minute stand offs in dedicated Duel servers. Now I'm lucky to get in 1 kill out of 6 fights, and I feel most of this is that I'm now unfamiliar with how to use the weapon.

I'll admit I also fall on the crutch of using dual sabers, but I'm more than willing to relearn a single saber's combat.

Ylith Pandemonium

12-09-2006 14:44:56

heh...speak of the devil...

I have been working on a JA staffers course...its collecting dust now but I'll work on it some more
now that the GJW has ended.

Though I cant help you with single saber courses...my expertise lies with the saber staff.

I'll keep you posted!

~Ylith

RevengeX

12-09-2006 16:49:33

I believe there used to be instructional courses offered by some of the better JA players. It would also be good to have instructional courses on JO as well because JO and JA are completely different games, no matter what many people say. :P

Adien Falaut

12-09-2006 17:25:39

I believe there used to be instructional courses offered by some of the better JA players.  It would also be good to have instructional courses on JO as well because JO and JA are completely different games, no matter what many people say.  :P

That is a excellant idea a manner fact this could be implemented on all the game platfroms we use correct?