Blogs

Kaine Mandaala

21-08-2006 11:42:37

I don't think I have the access to make this a poll thru the Polling Center on the DJB site, so I threw this one out here.

Do you read the blogs published by various DC members?

Please keep responses limited to supporting your answer, including listing the blogs you read, why you read or avoid certain ones and what you like or dislike about them.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I'll start out with my own answer.

I only read a few. The few I look at aren't updated on any sort of regular basis, but I like the info they provide - when they provide it. Some I steer away from just because I'm not interested, but that's my issue - not the fault of the writers.

I also write my own from the DJB perspective, in case you didn't know, so I know how it goes.

Cuchulain

21-08-2006 13:02:22

I only read a couple of them, and only when I've got a few minutes free when I'm browsing the site for interesting crap. I always thought that if the DB had a TV network then it'd have all those fly-on-the-wall documentaries about how Jac lives a life of luxury being fed Calamarian Caviar by semi-naked Twi'lek chicks, a Osbournes style program showing how Firefox and Yacko have always kept people chained up in their quarters before either of them had anything to do with JST, and a Newleyweds thing with Aranian and Kaiann, with Kaiann asking if tuna really was a bird, cos it's chicken of the sea...

khan

21-08-2006 15:19:46

I read Goat's, Muz's and occasionaly Jac's.

Ylith Pandemonium

21-08-2006 15:46:51

nop

if there is something interesting I will see it on the newspage

Halcyon

21-08-2006 16:34:21

I would read all of them, but many are no longer updated (Muz and Anshar are the only ones who update with any regularity). However, there was sometimes some really good information on those blogs, when they were updated

Aabsdu

21-08-2006 17:39:54

I liked the blog ideas, but many of them have all but died. Like Ylith said, if it's really that important it'll show up on the news page. I personally don't check any of them regularly, but every once and a while I'll check the HM, HRLD, DGM, and GM blogs, but only once MAYBE every two weeks, usually a month, though

Cethgus

11-10-2006 05:34:44

I hope i could help you with that