Lost Rogue

Rune Kiirnodel

14-02-2005 09:49:32

Hey i havent been online in a long while and they put me on rogue statuus..... can anyone tell me how to get back to a clan......(like satal keto...) :(

ACO shadoweye333(krath)/rogue


14-02-2005 11:16:15

Request a transfer in the members center.

((whay is this in the fiction/run-on section?))


14-02-2005 19:13:44

Go to http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/login.asp
Enter your PIN # and password, click Login
Select Visit the Member Center (http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/a-membercenter.asp)
Select Request Transfer, click Next
Choose the Clan and say why, click Submit Request


15-02-2005 08:06:41

Yeah and join Arcona!

Rune Kiirnodel

16-02-2005 19:49:18

Thanks everyone and sorry for putting this on fiction/run-on.......I did that by accident..

See you in the darkness sometime......

ACO Shadoweye333(krath)/rogue


16-02-2005 21:26:21

Arcona...pfft...you never give up raid :P


17-02-2005 09:02:03

*passes out flyers and walks away*



17-02-2005 14:22:11

*Hopes they are CEK flyers*

Rune Kiirnodel

18-02-2005 09:43:48

Sorry friends but I am sticking with my old clan satal keto and house aleema. Dont mean to disapoint anyone but I know alot of people there and i like to be where I know people.

ACO Shadoweye333(krath)/?/Satal keto(i hope.....)


18-02-2005 18:14:02

Just follow Tron's instruction and you'll be fine. If for any reason you'll be assigned to a differrent house inside CSK instead of Aleema, just mail me at maastaff@darkjedibrotherhood.com with the request and I'll process it. First you need to send a normal request trought the member center.