Pre-GJW Warmup Tournament

smoke20

17-05-2006 23:19:04

Starting Monday May 22nd
Ending Monday June 6th

Clan Awards are based on participation

Scheduling and Information for Specials:
May 22nd to May 25th is the XWA/XvT/Alleg Special
XWA-XvT-Alleg: (Top three get 2nd level crescent) (Points: 2.0 for a win, .66 for a loss) (Double CF’s for XWA/XvT and Triple CF’s for Alleg)

May 26th to May 29th is the ACCLive Special
ACCLive: (Top three get 2nd level crescent) (Points: 3.0 for a win, 1.0 for a loss) (Double CF’s)

May 30th to June 1st is the JA/JO/RC Special
JA-JO-RC: (Top three get 2nd level crescent) (Points: 1.0 for a win, .33 for a loss) (Standard CF’s only)

June 2nd to June 6th is the BF2/EaW/SWGB Special
BF2-EaW-SWGB: (Top three get 2nd level crescent) (Points: 3.0 for a win, 1.0 for a loss) (Triple CF’s for EaW/SWGB and Double CF’s for BF2)

[During this time all gaming will commence, just note the specials.]

Awards for both Specials and Clan:

Special Event winners:
Top three get Crescent 2nd level
1st : Ruby Crescent
2nd : Amethyst Crescent
3rd : Sapphire Crescent

Clan with the highest Point total gets :
1st place: AT-AA, AT-TE(x2), and an AT-AT(x2)
2nd place : AT-AA, and AT-ST(x2)
3rd place : AT-AT(x2)

This is all based on overall participation…..so this could be adjusted.

Now the Rules :
This runs just like ORoS, so it’s straight forward and simple. No board……no BS.
you can only play other clans.....(No playing youre own people. If I happen to see abuse of the transferring policy, I will refer you to the CoJ.)
Vendetta Rules apply.
6 games per person max, per day (24 hour time)
2 platforms max per person, per day (24 hour time)
Must be in channel at all times…….will be policed no warnings….no excuse. I will throw out all matches for those not there……

Submit through the Database with "Other" as the Score Type...please make sure that if you are playing for a "Special" that you get the right platform set right. If you mess up please email me right away and I will handle it.

Submitting Scores:
SWGB-EaW-BF2-Alleg scored like this 1-0

JA-JO-RCscored like this 5-0, 5-0, 5-0 (for three games)

XvT and XWA are scored with the number of kills

ACCLive the winner of the match will need to email me, and cc his opponent with the Judges decision.
and please put in the subject "ACCLive Special with you’re name vs. opponents name"
My Email is smoke20ster@gmail.com

Any further changes or comments will be posted. If anyone has questions please email me or catch me on IRC. Good Luck to all that show up.

Thanks, You’re Gaming Night Tribune.

Arania

22-05-2006 03:40:35

Dumb question - what about BF1? And JK?

smoke20

22-05-2006 18:04:13

no such thing as a dumb question...but yes...all platforms are allowed to be played, but the special events are listed.....

BF2
EaW
SWGB
JA
JO
RC
XWA
XvT
ALLEG
ACCLive

Now if I see a good portion of people...playing in JK, and BF1....I will give them there due. But I will need to see more than 4 people playing those platforms.
During the Special of BF2/EaW/SWGB/.....4 or more people play BF1 then they will also get a 2nd level Crescent. this is like wise for JK....during the JA/JO/RC

Now to answer a seperate question I seen on a email to a clan....
Kraval: The reason JA - JO - RC got standard level CF's was that EaW and the others take alot longer to play a single game, when you can whip out 6 JA games......in the same time frame as one EaW Game