CF's for ACC Battles

Jaysun Adumarii

04-12-2005 08:02:51

Firstly let me say that I don't want to start an argument or anything I was just curious. I was wondering why CF's aren't given for regular ACC matches. In my opinion, and it is only my opinion, it's just as hard to win a match in the ACC as it is to win an MP match, possibly harder. Not only does a post need to be coherent it also has to mesh with what the other person has posted. But as I said thats only my opinion and you know what they say about opinions, there like a**holes. Everyone's got one and they usually stink.

Scorpius

04-12-2005 10:54:04

Firstly let me say that I don't want to start an argument or anything I was just curious. I was wondering why CF's aren't given for regular ACC matches. In my opinion, and it is only my opinion, it's just as hard to win a match in the ACC as it is to win an MP match, possibly harder. Not only does a post need to be coherent it also has to mesh with what the other person has posted. But as I said thats only my opinion and you know what they say about opinions, there like a**holes. Everyone's got one and they usually stink.

I'd have to agree with Jaysun. People fight in the ACC, but do not get CFs unless they are in a special competition, and ACC matches are as difficult to win in many cases, similar to games.
If not CFs, then maybe you can make a different kind of award to be granted to the writing gamers of the DJB. :w00t:

Just my two cents.

Halcyon

04-12-2005 12:48:43

It was a "decree", or something along those lines, where the former Chancellor said that ACC battles did not warrant CF awarding. There is probably a point in the ACC timeline on the ACC forums.

However, CF's are given out for the ACCLive! matches, as well as many other competitions. We just cannot "double-award". You get wins and bonus points in the "regular" ACC halls. As such, you cannot also receive CFs. For halls that don't count towards your win/loss record, CFs can then be rewarded.

That's the simple version

Tarax Kor

04-12-2005 16:40:39

I'm not sure if Halc meant this... but you gain skill+attribute points when winning ACC Matches. That gives you the chance to level up and win more down the road. That's a reward system right there.

Tyrus

04-12-2005 19:59:28

i agree...and anyways...you get rewarded for activity in the acc by your clan leaders...that acc match could be the difference between a SoA and a SC...but that's just my opinion...dont get rewarded twice