help

Anonymous

20-09-2005 11:57:32

yeah say what house am i it says im sith/onderon but i don't see a house onderon???

ne help would be appreciated
thanks

xerxes

Halcyon

20-09-2005 13:12:10

That isn't a House. It's the "Training Centre" for Sith. That just means you're still an Initiate and have not yet passed the initial SA test to be placed in a proper Clan

Kir

26-09-2005 23:56:05

Xerxes - first you have to pass the "Test of Lore" in the Shadow Academy (SA).

You can find the SA here:
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...y/sa/index.html

Once there, go to "Apprentice Studies" then scroll down until you see the Notes and Exam for the Test of Lore. Read through the notes and then take the exam (use the notes on the exam if you'd like, it's hard to remember all that stuff right away!).

After you submit the exam you'll get an email telling you whether you passed or not. If you do pass, then you'll be automatically transferred into a Clan (you'll get another email telling you that).

Hope that helps!

Anonymous

27-09-2005 13:10:57

what if i want to switch back to my old clan and house. because i use to have a membership here a year ago. But now i dont even remember my old screen name let alone my dossier.

Macron Sadow

27-09-2005 13:26:41

That is a good question, I'm not sure. But we are happy to have you in Sadow if you'd like to stay.

Kaine Mandaala

27-09-2005 17:36:41

If it was a year ago since you logged in, it's gone. All the non-responding members were deleted. There is no old dossier to go back to.