Raid groups, times and days, other information! NEW UPDATE

Valdrane

26-02-2012 17:46:45

These are the firm time and days of the raid groups that are currently running.

Varoth's NM group: Tuesdays @ 9 PM EST (sometimes thursdays at 9 PM EST)

Valdrane's Progression group: Wednesdays and Fridays @ 8 PM EST (fridays subject to change very soon)

Chaosu's European raid group: Mondays and Wednesday @ 8 PM GMT (2 PM EST)

Sunday Clean Up Crew: Sundays @ 9 PM EST (this is when we are supposed to run ops, but it isn't set in stone)

16 man groups: There is currently NO set time or day that this raid runs. It is constantly subject to change, and will either be set by Valdrane or Varoth depending on time restraints and availability of members. Read the guild message of the day for 16 man content.

We have a lot of people about to hit 50 on other alts and on their mains in both DJB and in DB, Varoth and I will try our best to get everyone into groups and running operations, but please be patient while we sort out all of the members and find nights and times and people to help run them. Any questions, comments or concerns can be directed towards Valdrane both in game and here on the forums.

My ultimate goal:
My ultimate goal is to only run one 8 man group a week on one night ( for alts and new 50's), and have several core 16 man groups working on 16m progression. When new operations are placed in-game then Varoth's and Valdrane's groups will break off to start new progression, and the cycle will continue. I want to try my best to get everyone in on raids regardless of gear and real life obligations, we will have somethign for everyone (eventually). Just give it time.

Varoth

26-02-2012 18:45:41

correction: Varoth's group= tuesday 7cent 8est. clean up day was originally wed 7cent 8est.

Araxis Farron

29-02-2012 19:52:38

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY

Changes will be made to incorporate the semi-new/new level 50 players, ie. Raid Rotations. This means 16-man raids will become more frequent and see more of our players being geared up. Raid Leaders will naturally be along for these as it is their job, but any players who currently have no need for Operation level gear (ie. Full Columni+) will take a back seat unless needed to fill any remaining positions on a given day.

All members who are NOT currently taking part in NORMAL level operations need to reply to this thread with their Character Name, Character Class, and Character Spec.

Also, we are currently taking applications for a 4th Raid leader! Send an email to djb.fremoc@gmail.com AND araxis.farron@gmail.com with your Character Name, Past Experiences, and Why you want to be a RL. Make sure the subject line states "Raid Leader Application" to avoid any filters.

Kalia

29-02-2012 20:03:27

Kalia, Sorcerer, Healer

Invictus

29-02-2012 20:16:57

Removing Post - Misread Araxis' message.

Bieberfatt

29-02-2012 20:29:48

Bieberfatt, Bounty Hunter, Mercenary DPS. Columi gear

Teu

29-02-2012 20:58:05

Teu, Marauder, Melee DPS

Selika Roh

29-02-2012 22:06:24

Selika, Sorcerer, Healer

egregious

09-03-2012 18:19:26

Egregious sorc heals

Chaos2u

14-03-2012 11:04:16

might it be an idea to post times people can make aswell? as euro team needs 1 more dedicated tank to tank our groups (or healer, as we have a alt aswell quickly lvling to become a main if we have a replacement healer)

Aramel

18-03-2012 08:48:17

Aramel, Assasin, Deception.

Szeth

23-03-2012 11:10:36

Szeth - jugg - tank